• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
actually it's listed as a feat on his profile so i should address it here

"Bangs a metal security door so hard that it drains power with each strike"

that doesn't make sense at all and can be easily attributed to technology manipulation which the other animatronics have also displayed on many occasions
That’s definitely not technology manipulation but ok

that doesn't matter, he was left to rot for just as long as the other animatronics

there was nothing changed about freddy's actual mechanics. it was 100% cosmetic changes, otherwise henry would've found the bodies inside the animatronics

advanced doesn't automatically mean stronger, a nerf gun is more technologically advanced than a steel club but you'd never guess which one is stronger

a human head sure, but not half of a child's entire body. compared to michael (assuming he's the average american's height, 5'9") fredbear should be nearly 9 feet tall, making him the tallest animatronic in the series excluding security breach

wouldn't a better battery system mean more of the budget goes to the battery, and therefore less goes to the durability? regardless we've reached the depths of conjecture at this point
Bolded.

And just rewatch the bite of 83 minigame and tell me Spring Bonnie is 6.5 Feet tall again minus ears.

yeah, that's me saying he's 9 feet. when did i say he was 8 feet?

foxy isnt 8 feet tall anyways lol he doesnt scale to fredbears size at all
you said Fredbear was 8 feet tall.

20221219_145723.jpg

and here's a literal picture I took of Fredbear with his Mouth Closed and Spring Bonnie. no ears, no bullshit, just pure height. all animatronics are now 8 feet tall confirmed.

you said Fredbear was 8 feet tall.
no, i said foxy is not 8 feet tall
and here's a literal picture I took of Fredbear with his Mouth Closed and Spring Bonnie. no ears, no bullshit, just pure height. all animatronics are now 8 feet tall confirmed.
i mean sure, if you want to remove the top half of fredbear's head

i'm gonna have to redo the pixel scaling anyway lol

were you excluding fredbear's hat
I don't care about his hat i care about how tall Fredbear vs Spring Bonnie and the rest of the bots are, if Spring Bonnie is eye level with Fredbear's nose/Mouth, and Afton can fit snugly in Spring Bonnie, becuase no canon model of spring bonnie has a second knee joint to make Afton anything but at most a couple inches less tall, as such making the rest of the robots 7 to 8 feet tall, ya smell what I'm stepping in chief?

I don't care about his hat i care about how tall Fredbear vs Spring Bonnie and the rest of the bots are
his hat affects his height, my measurement included his hat
if Spring Bonnie is eye level with Fredbear's nose/Mouth, and Afton can fit snugly in Spring Bonnie, becuase no canon model of spring bonnie has a second knee joint to make Afton anything but at most a couple inches less tall, as such making the rest of the robots 7 to 8 feet tall
i'm pretty sure most of them are around 7 feet anyways
ya smell what I'm stepping in chief?
no, what is your point

as i said, i need to redo the measurements anyways. the problem is michael afton's height, i have no idea how old he is in that minigame and therefore i have no idea how tall he is

ok but that doesn't mean much, generally an 18 year old is way bigger than a 13 year old even though they're both "teens"

Did it, got 3.95 m/s
foxy isnt 8 feet tall anyways lol he doesnt scale to fredbears size at all
Don't worry, the calculation I did was comparing Foxy's size to W Freddy's, so the calculation should be okay. Either way, the fastest speed I've gotten has been from Mangle with 4.284666666666667 M/S, even slower than your calc, by comparing Mangle's eye with W Freddy's height.
Also, just to mention this, we shouldn't put feats of FNAF VR in the main profiles, as they are canonically a game inside the game, meaning they should have their own key, or should not be taken into account. Just saying this because I've seen that in your Jumpscares calc you used heights based off Help Wanted

aren't the animatronics in help wanted designed to be identical to their real counterparts? their heights should be accurate at the very least

well, in Fnaf 2 W freddy is 2.44 m tall, and in Help wanted he is 2.01 meters tall according to the reddit post, which is definitely a difference

well, in Fnaf 2 W freddy is 2.44 m tall, and in Help wanted he is 2.01 meters tall according to the reddit post, which is definitely a difference
try measuring withered freddy’s height in a different shot from fnaf 2 and i’m sure it won’t be consistent

Back