• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We can probably scale others to ar statistics through springtrap, but not directly scale the ogs to the ar versions. For example, the funtimes are likely comparable to Springtrap, as well as the scraps, but the originals have no reason for scaling to springtrap nor any character that scales to him.

Although I'm not really keen to merging the og and ar keys together. Yeah, they are said to be the same, but a lot of the lore in fnaf ar has been retconned, I think one example was Lucas changing jobs from ar to sb, but I don't remember everything. Saw it in a Fuhnaf theory, but don't remember everything.

He is heavier, in worse condition, has less experience
he was calced to superhuman, the animatronics were calced to below average human. i don’t know why you’re trying to apply common sense to prove that a zombified corpse impaled in every area of his body by a decomposing robot suit weighing hundreds of pounds which he is still wearing can move more quickly than some of the fastest animals on the planet
How do we know he kills the player?
thats true springtrap could be a good guy.

he was calced to superhuman, the animatronics were calced to below average human. i don’t know why you’re trying to apply common sense to prove that a zombified corpse impaled in every area of his body by a decomposing robot suit weighing hundreds of pounds which he is still wearing can move more quickly than some of the fastest animals on the planet
Yes
thats true springtrap could be a good guy.
You %100 know thats not what I meant but I guess you had to be a dick 💀

i don’t think the game would instantly end if you didn’t die. plus i’m 100% sure that some official source referring to the game would say springtrap kills you since that is clearly what scott intended, but idk where i can look for that

Back