• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i hate to kick fnaf while it's down but the profiles make me angry ):< and i think they need a major overhaul

five night freddy​

i think the og fnaf animatronics should still probably be street level just by virtue of being big ass robots, but the current justifications are dumb and stupid

i don't recall any of the og animatronics biting and crushing a human skull. phone guy mentions an animatronic removing someone's frontal lobe, but iirc it was mangle who did that. mangle is a different model from the og animatronics and has sharp teeth, meaning the bite of 87 was likely caused by piercing damage rather than the skull getting completely crushed. it was never stated that the victim's skull was crushed, otherwise they would have died instantly. it was just stated that the victim survived without a frontal lobe. so mangle is known to have damaged the victim's frontal lobe beyond repair, which is quite different from outright crushing a skull, and likely doesn't apply to blunt force ap anyways due to piercing damage. even if the feat was applicable, bite force shouldn't mean anything for the animatronics' other physical attacks. biting someone and decking them in the mouth are two very different attacks.

stuffing a person into a suit applies to lifting strength, not attack potency. plus phone guy says that the suit stuffing is dangerous not because of how forcefully it happens, but because of all the animatronic parts inside the suits. phone guy also states that it's possible to survive for a period inside the suits, which further implies that the animatronics themselves do not directly kill you. the machinery just presses down on you, until eventually your head just sort of pops with no timeframe given. the justification itself is also worded misleadingly:
Capable of shoving a full-grown man into an animatronic suit with such force that it crushes his skull to the point that only his eyes and teeth survive.
the player's eyes and teeth can be seen popping out of the suit, but the rest of the skull wasn't obliterated. it's still in there, just hidden behind the animatronic mask. so yeah, this feat is not applicable because it doesn't directly come from the animatronics and has no timeframe.

the og animatronics shouldn't scale to fredbear. iirc the bite of 83 was caused by an embed failure, and the og animatronics don't have springlock tech so that wouldn't apply to them

average intelligence feels wrong to me, they are essentially children locked in cages who haven't gotten any education, social interaction, or life experience for years

their speed is also ****** as shit, but i went into detail on that in another thread

fnaf freddy night at freddys 2​

mangle should not be street level. she was overpowered and dismantled by children on a daily basis. the bite of 87 shouldn't apply to his actual strength, since she was unable to defend himself from children i find it very unlikely that mangle was able to just turn around and lobotomize a grown man without relying heavily on piercing damage

i imagine the other toy animatronics should also be downgraded, as mangle was apparently a normal toy animatronic when she was ripped apart by children, until the employees just gave up on repairing him

fnaf 1 speed downgrade applies to them as well

five (actually six) nights at freddy's (actually springtrap)​

william afton as a human should not scale to the animatronics. if he did, he wouldn't have had to sneak up on them from a room they couldn't see. because of this, it's likely he used weapons to pull this off. he isn't shown to have a weapon, but the visuals in fnaf minigames have previously oversimplified his kills to the point of him just staring at a child until they turn into a ghost. there's no way of being certain that he didn't have a weapon, but it's enough to invalidate the feat. even if he did use his bare hands (which would be extremely stupid of him), there's no way of telling whether he ripped the animatronics apart or just punched them really hard. currently it's listed as both ap and lifting strength, which just doesn't make sense at all. if something is a lifting strength feat, it is generally not applicable to striking strength. all of this is ignoring the fact that william afton is a genius in the field of robotics who already knows how to dismantle animatronics without using brute force.

i think william should be athlete level, as he was able to kill several children at once in the spring bonnie suit. none of those kids were able to put up any sort of fight against willam, as attacking him would have activated the springlocks and killed him. that might be too much conjecture though.

springtrap's profile scales him to freddy fazbear, saying that freddy fazbear can crush human skulls with his bite. afaik this never happened, somebody please send me a link if it did happen

speed downgrade should apply to springtrap

i very highly doubt that springtrap just tanked the fire at fazbear's fright, considering that a similar fire killed him in fnaf 6

fnaf at sister feddy​

overpowering or killing a human isn't a street level feat unless they are one-shotted

scrap baby cutting people up with piercing damage doesn't apply to her other attacks, nor should the original circus baby scale to scrap baby

trapping a child isn't much of a feat, an average human can restrain a child with relative ease

speed downgrades apply to these guys too, although iirc ballora can chase down the player while he's crawling around meaning the SL animatronics should have average human speed

papa's pizzeria​

this is ironically the only game where the animatronics are given a good reason to be 9-C, as they are capable of breaking 100 bones of a child, and yet the only one with a profile is the ******* vacuum cleaner

five ultimate nights custom at night freddy's​

yeah these ones are fine too

security breach ):< grrrrr​

speed downgrade brings them down to average human speed, probably.

five night five fazbear five five 4​

i saved this one for last because its stats easily have the worst reasoning for anything in the verse. it has remained on the site for over three years, covering up its various crimes by hiding in obscurity as one of many, many variations of the original animatronics. it’s the embodiment of everything wrong with this verse and the wank constantly applied to it. the final boss of shitty fnaf profiles. play dark souls boss music for the full experience

so let's talk about the fnaf 4 animatronics. what can they do? well, they're from the crying child's dreams, meaning there's no phone guy to give us context on what they can do. we don't know anything about what they can do, really. they just look scary and attack the player. their greatest feat is attacking a child and probably killing him. what would that be? human level? maybe athlete level, assuming it's a one-shot. now let's check the profile.

oh, it's 9-C. that's strange. there must've been a feat in the game that i missed somehow. that sounds cool, i sure hope it isn't the worst justification i've ever read on a vs battles profile
Not only can it utilize its hard claws and teeth, but its body's size also is bigger than that of a human!
reminder that this has been up for three years

having claws and teeth is definitely a 9-C feat. they absolutely do not count towards piercing damage instead of other attacks. we also never see the nightmare animatronics using their claws or teeth, so we have absolutely no idea how well they work, but that doesn't matter. definitely 9-C

being bigger than a human also puts the fnaf 4 animatronics squarely in tier 9. i can speak from experience, at a whopping 5'11" i am approximately two inches taller than the average person, putting me at street level, likely small building level. also let's ignore the fact that the size of the nightmare animatronics is from the perspective of a small child, that doesn't matter and may not even be canon

in conclusion, the nightmare animatronics are heavily lowballed when taking their justifications into account. they should be upgraded to small town level. bravo vince

Last edited:

five night freddy​

i think the og fnaf animatronics should still probably be street level just by virtue of being big ass robots, but the current justifications are dumb and stupid

i don't recall any of the og animatronics biting and crushing a human skull. phone guy mentions an animatronic removing someone's frontal lobe, but iirc it was mangle who did that. mangle is a different model from the og animatronics and has sharp teeth, meaning the bite of 87 was likely caused by piercing damage rather than the skull getting completely crushed. it was never stated that the victim's skull was crushed, otherwise they would have died instantly. it was just stated that the victim survived without a frontal lobe. so mangle is known to have damaged the victim's frontal lobe beyond repair, which is quite different from outright crushing a skull, and likely doesn't apply to blunt force ap anyways due to piercing damage. even if the feat was applicable, bite force shouldn't mean anything for the animatronics' other physical attacks. biting someone and decking them in the mouth are two very different attacks.

stuffing a person into a suit applies to lifting strength, not attack potency. plus phone guy says that the suit stuffing is dangerous not because of how forcefully it happens, but because of all the animatronic parts inside the suits. phone guy also states that it's possible to survive for a period inside the suits, which further implies that the animatronics themselves do not directly kill you. the machinery just presses down on you, until eventually your head just sort of pops with no timeframe given. the justification itself is also worded misleadingly:

the player's eyes and teeth can be seen popping out of the suit, but the rest of the skull wasn't obliterated. it's still in there, just hidden behind the animatronic mask. so yeah, this feat is not applicable because it doesn't directly come from the animatronics and has no timeframe.

the og animatronics shouldn't scale to fredbear. iirc the bite of 83 was caused by an embed failure, and the og animatronics don't have springlock tech so that wouldn't apply to them

average intelligence feels wrong to me, they are essentially children locked in cages who haven't gotten any education, social interaction, or life experience for years
semi-agree on this fnaf 1 section. they should be changed to capable of dismembering humans (shown in the newspaper above), the shoving in a suit feat should be moved to LS, semi-agree on the intelligence. the children have been possessing those animatronics for quite a long time at this point, and should be average on the basis that they've been possessing those robots for a shit ton of time.

fnaf freddy night at freddys 2​

mangle should not be street level. she was overpowered and dismantled by children on a daily basis. the bite of 87 shouldn't apply to his actual strength, since she was unable to defend himself from children i find it very unlikely that mangle was able to just turn around and lobotomize a grown man without relying heavily on piercing damage

i imagine the other toy animatronics should also be downgraded, as mangle was apparently a normal toy animatronic when she was ripped apart by children, until the employees just gave up on repairing him
i think that mangle should be the weird outlier animatronic here, i agree she should be downgraded, but i dont think the fact he got dismembered by children should effect everyone else. mangle was just a shit ass animatronic compared to everyone else for whatever reason.

mangle should look something like '(insert tier of mangle here), street level with piercing damage (was able to destroy a adult's frontal lobe beyond repair)'

like this, agreed.

five (actually six) nights at freddy's (actually springtrap)​

william afton as a human should not scale to the animatronics. if he did, he wouldn't have had to sneak up on them from a room they couldn't see. because of this, it's likely he used weapons to pull this off. he isn't shown to have a weapon, but the visuals in fnaf minigames have previously oversimplified his kills to the point of him just staring at a child until they turn into a ghost. there's no way of being certain that he didn't have a weapon, but it's enough to invalidate the feat. even if he did use his bare hands (which would be extremely stupid of him), there's no way of telling whether he ripped the animatronics apart or just punched them really hard. currently it's listed as both ap and lifting strength, which just doesn't make sense at all. if something is a lifting strength feat, it is generally not applicable to striking strength. all of this is ignoring the fact that william afton is a genius in the field of robotics who already knows how to dismantle animatronics without using brute force.

i think william should be athlete level, as he was able to kill several children at once in the spring bonnie suit. none of those kids were able to put up any sort of fight against willam, as attacking him would have activated the springlocks and killed him. that might be too much conjecture though.

springtrap's profile scales him to freddy fazbear, saying that freddy fazbear can crush human skulls with his bite. afaik this never happened, somebody please send me a link if it did happen

speed downgrade should apply to springtrap

i very highly doubt that springtrap just tanked the fire at fazbear's fright, considering that a similar fire killed him in fnaf 6
heres where the blunders come in. your downgrade to william relies on the fact that the minigames are too simplified to give william a weapon. this claim is completely baseless and has nothing supporting it as William hasn't struggled to kill anyone in the series thus far (everyone he's gotten the chance to kill face to face, he has killed with supposed ease.) there aren't any anti-feats of him ripping them apart with his bare hands.

the animatronics here are no different. i could settle on 'Athletic human, possibly Street level (Destroyed (insert animatronic names here), but it is unknown if he had a weapon or not)'

springtrap section is worse, everything he scales to is completely fine, the real problem here is that your claiming he died in fnaf 6, despite the fact he's clearly alive in security breach (and the game is too shitty to explain how he did), and nothing implies he ever did truly die between the two games. hell, he tanked the fazbear fright's fire with a bit of damage shown in the sister location cutscene that has dark springtrap in it, which shows him inside fazbear's fright.

disagree, i can settle with 10-A, possibly 9-C william as its uncertain how he destroyed the animatronics, whether with his hands or with a weapon that wasn't shown in the minigame.
overpowering or killing a human isn't a street level feat unless they are one-shotted

scrap baby cutting people up with piercing damage doesn't apply to her other attacks, nor should the original circus baby scale to scrap baby

trapping a child isn't much of a feat, an average human can restrain a child with relative ease

speed downgrades apply to these guys too, although iirc ballora can chase down the player while he's crawling around meaning the SL animatronics should have average human speed
They're far superior to the fnaf animatronics. just scale them to Fnaf 1's dismemberment feat. agree with your removal of their reasoning.

papa's pizzeria​

this is ironically the only game where the animatronics are given a good reason to be 9-C, as they are capable of breaking 100 bones of a child, and yet the only one with a profile is the ******* vacuum cleaner
Which animatronics do that again? i haven't played 6 in a while.

five night five fazbear five five 4​

i saved this one for last because it is truly the final boss of shitty fnaf profiles, play dark souls boss music for the full experience

so let's talk about the fnaf 4 animatronics. what can they do? well, they're from the crying child's dreams, meaning there's no phone guy to give us context on what they can do. we don't know anything about what they can do, really. they just look scary and attack the player. their greatest feat is attacking a child and probably killing him. what would that be? human level? maybe athlete level, assuming it's a one-shot. now let's check the profile.

oh, it's 9-C. that's strange. there must've been a feat in the game that i missed somehow. that sounds cool, i sure hope it isn't the worst justification i've ever read on a vs battles profile

this has been up for three years btw

having claws and teeth is definitely a 9-C feat. they absolutely do not count towards piercing damage instead of other attacks. we also never see the nightmare animatronics using their claws or teeth, so we have absolutely no idea how well they work, but that doesn't matter. definitely 9-C

being bigger than a human also puts the fnaf 4 animatronics squarely in tier 9. i can speak from experience, at a whopping 5'11" i am approximately two inches taller than the average person, putting me at street level, likely small building level. also let's ignore the fact that the size of the nightmare animatronics is from the perspective of a small child, that doesn't matter and may not even be canon

in conclusion, the nightmare animatronics are heavily lowballed when taking their justifications into account. they should be upgraded to small town level. bravo vince
yeah **** that kid agree with fnaf 4 stuff

TL;DR - The og animatronics should be changed from 'stuffing humans into suits' -----> 'Implied to have been able to dismember humans. should be comparable to the fnaf 6 animatronics which can break multiple bones' (this should apply to most of the cast)

fnaf 3 is fine, springtrap's feats and scaling are fine and him scaling the fire (and the other two fires he survived) is also fine. i'd actually extend springtrap's durability section saying 'Survived the fire of Fazbear's fright with some damage, survived another fire years after this'

fnaf 4 is good. **** the fnaf 4 cast.

semi-agree on this fnaf 1 section. they should be changed to capable of dismembering humans (shown in the newspaper above)
since the animatronics have never directly dismembered humans, the newspaper is likely referring to the consequences of the suit stuffing. it also seems to be a gag but whatever. even if they did tear limbs off, that would be a lifting strength feat, not ap
semi-agree on the intelligence. the children have been possessing those animatronics for quite a long time at this point, and should be average on the basis that they've been possessing those robots for a shit ton of time.
yes, so they’ve been locked in cages for a shit ton of time. they haven’t acquired any experience or skills for all that time, they just stand there. not too great for building intelligence.
i think that mangle should be the weird outlier animatronic here, i agree she should be downgraded, but i dont think the fact he got dismembered by children should effect everyone else. mangle was just a shit ass animatronic compared to everyone else for whatever reason.
they’re all pretty much designed exactly the same, so that doesn’t make much sense. the only difference is that freddy, bonnie, and chica were all up on stage, so the kids couldn’t get to them.
heres where the blunders come in. your downgrade to william relies on the fact that the minigames are too simplified to give william a weapon. this claim is completely baseless
the minigames have previously cut out his method of killing entirely, he just stares at children until they die. so no i don’t think the minigame visuals for his kills should be taken literally. it also just doesn’t make sense for william to try ripping them apart with his bare hands, why would he do that
and has nothing supporting it as William hasn't struggled to kill anyone in the series thus far (everyone he's gotten the chance to kill face to face, he has killed with supposed ease.)
those were children. killing children doesnt back up ripping robots to shreds
there aren't any anti-feats of him ripping them apart with his bare hands.
there’s still the fact that he had to hide from the animatronics, and that he would know how to dismantle them without relying on brute force anyways
the animatronics here are no different.
now that i think about it…wouldn’t the animatronics be completely different? they were left to rot for years before william destroyed them, and last time that happened they fell into severe disrepair
springtrap section is worse, everything he scales to is completely fine, the real problem here is that your claiming he died in fnaf 6, despite the fact he's clearly alive in security breach (and the game is too shitty to explain how he did), and nothing implies he ever did truly die between the two games.
ucn confirms he’s dead, in security breach he had vanny repair his body with animatronic parts and then likely uploaded glitchtrap into the body somehow
hell, he tanked the fazbear fright's fire with a bit of damage shown in the sister location cutscene that has dark springtrap in it, which shows him inside fazbear's fright.
if he was hit with the full force of those flames his remnant wouldn’t have survived, we know fire destroys remnant so this just means he was able to evade the fire to some level of success
disagree, i can settle with 10-A, possibly 9-C william as its uncertain how he destroyed the animatronics, whether with his hands or with a weapon that wasn't shown in the minigame.
i’d agree with the possibly rating if the weapon was my only problem with the feat, however it isnt
They're far superior to the fnaf animatronics. just scale them to Fnaf 1's dismemberment feat. agree with your removal of their reasoning.
iirc the ogs were actually built after the child murder bots, there’s no reason to assume they’re far superior aside from them looking cooler i guess and likely being heavier
Which animatronics do that again? i haven't played 6 in a while.
liability risk animatronics or something. im pretty sure when you buy certain animatronics there’s a risk of getting sued for damage caused by them, and one lawsuit says that an animatronic broke 100 bones in a child’s body

since the animatronics have never directly dismembered humans, the newspaper is likely referring to the consequences of the suit stuffing. it also seems to be a gag but whatever. even if they did tear limbs off, that would be a lifting strength feat, not ap
You actually can scale someone for ripping someone apart to AP. so long as it's fast enough. it cant be referring to the suit stuffing as thats something they do that at night, rather than in the day. they're likely referring to the animatronics becoming aggressive toward adults, and one of them likely 'dismembered' an adult in some way. but honestly i think we should scale them to the fnaf 6 inferior animatronics who can break a shit ton of bones on accident.
yes, so they’ve been locked in cages for a shit ton of time. they haven’t acquired any experience or skills for all that time, they just stand there. not too great for building intelligence.
fair enough.
they’re all pretty much designed exactly the same, so that doesn’t make much sense. the only difference is that freddy, bonnie, and chica were all up on stage, so the kids couldn’t get to them.
i dont recall the stage being that tall? although i dont think we get good shots of the stage. mangle is weird, i'll let someone else deal with that. i dont really know how to solve that.
the minigames have previously cut out his method of killing entirely, he just stares at children until they die. so no i don’t think the minigame visuals for his kills should be taken literally. it also just doesn’t make sense for william to try ripping them apart with his bare hands, why would he do that
Unsure. but honestly i think william's methods of killing are too up in the air due to the minigames to downgrade or change his tier entirely. i'd argue he should be possibly 9-C, not full on 9-C like he is right now.
there’s still the fact that he had to hide from the animatronics, and that he would know how to dismantle them without relying on brute force anyways
i doubt he'd wanna fight em down like the doomslayer. and i doubt William could have dismantled them in that manner quickly enough before they retaliated against him. he still is a human, or something that looks like one.
now that i think about it…wouldn’t the animatronics be completely different? they were left to rot for years before william destroyed them, and last time that happened they fell into severe disrepair
I dont believe theres a large time cut between the time Fnaf 1 shuts down and william going in to destroy them. not enough to make them as decrepit as they could get.
ucn confirms he’s dead, in security breach he had vanny repair his body with animatronic parts and then likely uploaded glitchtrap into the body somehow
UCN is questionable whether its canon or not iirc, so unsure we can use UCN to prove he really did die then.
if he was hit with the full force of those flames his remnant wouldn’t have survived, we know fire destroys remnant so this just means he was able to evade the fire to some level of success
it's likely William has a shit ton of it though, as his kill count iirc reaches near 20, doesn't it?
iirc the ogs were actually built after the child murder bots, there’s no reason to assume they’re far superior aside from them looking cooler i guess and likely being heavier

liability risk animatronics or something. im pretty sure when you buy certain animatronics there’s a risk of getting sued for damage caused by them, and one lawsuit says that an animatronic broke 100 bones in a child’s body
Were they? i thought the ogs were repaired versions of the withered animatronics, who predate the funtimes.

I'd argue some of the animatronics who do that are technologically inferior to the ones in the first three games, and you could scale to almost everyone everyone. but idk if that'd be accepted on the wiki. (besides the toys, as they for whatever reason are made of wet toilet paper)

i hate to kick fnaf while it's down but the profiles make me angry ):< and i think they need a major overhaul

five night freddy​

Fredbear is a very old animatronic who seemingly crushed the skull with 0 damage to his jaw, I'm afraid that scaling apsolutely applies here.

Fredbear is a very old animatronic who seemingly crushed the skull with 0 damage to his jaw, I'm afraid that scaling apsolutely applies here.
iirc the period between fredbear's closing and freddy's opening was only a few years, plus after the bite of 83 they took measures to prevent such a thing from happening again meaning the og animatronics should not be capable of doing the same

iirc the period between fredbear's closing and freddy's opening was only a few years, plus after the bite of 83 they took measures to prevent such a thing from happening again meaning the og animatronics should not be capable of doing the same
It was several years when considering these are the FNAF 1 animatronics we're talking about which takes place probably well after FNaF 2 takes place, and you shouldn't underestimate how long several years is in tech advancements.

And where's my scan of them taking measures for it not happening again? And don't feed me "common sense", FNaF is a verse all about big ass 7-8 foot tall child-possessed robots killed by a purple guy who wears a golden bunny suit that later killed him, causing him to possess it. And they're all trying to kill night guards for the most part. Those are the kinda things that require scans backing them especially when a verse deals heavily in the supernatural

It was several years when considering these are the FNAF 1 animatronics we're talking about which takes place probably well after FNaF 2 takes place, and you shouldn't underestimate how long several years is in tech advancements.
considering the reason why fredbear's closed down in the first place, i highly doubt henry would be trying to make his animatronics bite harder
And where's my scan of them taking measures for it not happening again?
after the bite they removed springlocks (which caused the bite) from the animatronics
You actually can scale someone for ripping someone apart to AP. so long as it's fast enough.
no timeframe given so that doesnt matter
it cant be referring to the suit stuffing as thats something they do that at night, rather than in the day.
the newspaper is talking about a position as a night guard, so it would be describing their activities at night. it wouldn't be possible for that to happen during the day anyways since the animatronics aren't allowed to move around at daytime
but honestly i think we should scale them to the fnaf 6 inferior animatronics who can break a shit ton of bones on accident.
how are the fnaf 6 animatronics inferior? they are never compared to the originals and succeed them by like 40 years
i dont recall the stage being that tall? although i dont think we get good shots of the stage.
the kids would be discouraged from interacting with the ones onstage, regardless of the stage's height
Unsure. but honestly i think william's methods of killing are too up in the air due to the minigames to downgrade or change his tier entirely. i'd argue he should be possibly 9-C, not full on 9-C like he is right now.
scaling him to animatronics he was running and hiding from doesn't feel right to me lol
and i doubt William could have dismantled them in that manner quickly enough before they retaliated against him. he still is a human, or something that looks like one.
that's probably why he snuck up on them
I dont believe theres a large time cut between the time Fnaf 1 shuts down and william going in to destroy them. not enough to make them as decrepit as they could get.
there is literally water dripping through the ceilings, the pizzeria is in horrible shape at that point
UCN is questionable whether its canon or not iirc, so unsure we can use UCN to prove he really did die then.
this wiki considers it to be canon
it's likely William has a shit ton of it though, as his kill count iirc reaches near 20, doesn't it?
is there anything implying that that's how remnant works?
Were they? i thought the ogs were repaired versions of the withered animatronics, who predate the funtimes.
no

considering the reason why fredbear's closed down in the first place, i highly doubt henry would be trying to make his animatronics bite harder

after the bite they removed springlocks (which caused the bite) from the animatronics
He'd be trying to advance his animatronics, it ain't like that doesn't include making them bite harder seeing as animatronics like Baby exist, who's basically a walking death trap.

That's one big assumption, how do you know the springlocks caused the bite and not just, the pressure of the animatronic jaw trying to close as it's programmed to do, which we can surmise from the fact Fredbear was opening and closing his jaw before the bite of 83 happened, which isn't a big assumption as, to our knowledge, once springlocks snap into place it functions like a normal animatronic, endoskeleton and everything if what we can see of Springtrap's metal bits is any indication, shown better by his Special Delivery version.

He'd be trying to advance his animatronics, it ain't like that doesn't include making them bite harder seeing as animatronics like Baby exist, who's basically a walking death trap.
baby was specifically designed by william to be a death trap, the originals were designed by henry who does not want animatronics killing people
That's one big assumption, how do you know the springlocks caused the bite and not just, the pressure of the animatronic jaw trying to close as it's programmed to do, which we can surmise from the fact Fredbear was opening and closing his jaw before the bite of 83 happened, which isn't a big assumption as, to our knowledge, once springlocks snap into place it functions like a normal animatronic, endoskeleton and everything if what we can see of Springtrap's metal bits is any indication, shown better by his Special Delivery version.
every lore video i’ve found says it was caused by a springlock failure, i’m not entirely sure what the source for that is though

baby was specifically designed by william to be a death trap, the originals were designed by henry who does not want animatronics killing people

every lore video i’ve found says it was caused by a springlock failure, i’m not entirely sure what the source for that is though
True enough, but advancing the animatronics also means enhancing basically everything about them, and Henry's likely method for stopping issues like that was to make it so the mouth of the animatronic was not metal, and, as you'll notice, the later animatronics from the very, very first OGs have smaller and smaller animatronic mouths, you'll notice the difference between say Withered Freddy and Toy Chica, the ladder of which has her animatronic mouth within her shell, and Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie don't even have visible animatronic mouths, only Mangle has an actual visible animatronic mouth and it's considered the most likely candidate for the bite of 87 by basically everyone, hell, the only OG with an exposed Animatronic mouth is Foxy and his noggin is so god damn long that you'd have to have to be an alien to get hit by his animatronic mouth since he cant scale ceilings, Bonnie's isn't even visible, Chica's is within her shell, and Freddy's isn't visible either.

I'm like 99% sure a springlock failure is what happened to William, not a jaw(Or top of head I genuinely can't tell lol) moving up and down to assumably sing

how are the fnaf 6 animatronics inferior? they are never compared to the originals and succeed them by like 40 years
because half of them are pieces of junk. the ones that ACTUALLY are superior in technology are the ones you get basically at the last few days of the game.

most the animatronics you get that'd do that are animatronics like ned bear, which clearly are running off a large battery behind themselves, and have thinner endoskeletons then the ones in fnaf 1 and such.

early animatronics in fnaf 6 are reasonably technologically inferior to the others, with later ones i can agree are superior.

but regardless of that, early animatronics who can destroy a shit ton of bones in a child's body who are technologically inferior to the main cast should be able to scale over to them.

so you're saying we should basically just assume that these animatronics are inferior to models which precede them by 4 decades based on looks

True enough, but advancing the animatronics also means enhancing basically everything about them, and Henry's likely method for stopping issues like that was to make it so the mouth of the animatronic was not metal, and, as you'll notice, the later animatronics from the very, very first OGs have smaller and smaller animatronic mouths, you'll notice the difference between say Withered Freddy and Toy Chica, the ladder of which has her animatronic mouth within her shell, and Toy Freddy and Toy Bonnie don't even have visible animatronic mouths, only Mangle has an actual visible animatronic mouth and it's considered the most likely candidate for the bite of 87 by basically everyone, hell, the only OG with an exposed Animatronic mouth is Foxy and his noggin is so god damn long that you'd have to have to be an alien to get hit by his animatronic mouth since he cant scale ceilings, Bonnie's isn't even visible, Chica's is within her shell, and Freddy's isn't visible either.
so because of those measures taken, they should not be capable of pulling off what fredbear did

so you're saying we should basically just assume that these animatronics are inferior to models which precede them by 4 decades based on looks
you literally buy them at 'Dan's Budget Tech'. if that doesn't scream 'cheap as ****' i dont know what does. the fact theres a giant ass battery behind them, prosumably powering them (not present on any animatronics other then them) just puts the nail in the coffin on how inferior they are compared to the original trilogy animatronics are.

og animatronics: at least athlete level (can overpower a security guard, drag them across the restaurant, and shove them into an animatronic suit without any problems), this one feels a bit wrong to me idk i just feel like they should be 9-C

toy animatronics: at most athlete level (should be comparable to the original funtime foxy, who was dismantled by a group of children. can overpower night guards), higher with piercing damage (has a set of sharp teeth. caused the bite of '87, in which a man's frontal lobe was destroyed (this only applies to mangle))

william afton: athlete level (killed several children in the springbonnie costume without any of them activating the springlocks. dismantled several old and decaying animatronics by getting the jump on them)

springtrap: street level (should be comparable to fredbear, who easily crushed the crying child's skull in an instant)

funtimes: athlete level (can overpower night guards. designed specifically to kill children with ease. killed a pair of technicians)

nightmares: small town level (Not only can it utilize its hard claws and teeth, but its body's size also is bigger than that of a human)

og animatronics: at least athlete level (can overpower a security guard, drag them across the restaurant, and shove them into an animatronic suit without any problems), this one feels a bit wrong to me idk i just feel like they should be 9-C

toy animatronics: at most athlete level (should be comparable to the original funtime foxy, who was dismantled by a group of children. can overpower night guards), higher with piercing damage (has a set of sharp teeth. caused the bite of '87, in which a man's frontal lobe was destroyed (this only applies to mangle))

william afton: athlete level (killed several children in the springbonnie costume without any of them activating the springlocks. dismantled several old and decaying animatronics by getting the jump on them)

springtrap: street level (should be comparable to fredbear, who easily crushed the crying child's skull in an instant)

funtimes: athlete level (can overpower night guards. designed specifically to kill children with ease. killed a pair of technicians)

nightmares: small town level (Not only can it utilize its hard claws and teeth, but its body's size also is bigger than that of a human)
so we just gonna... throw out the fnaf 6 stuff about destroying the bones of children? and those animatronics who did that are inferior to the fnaf 1-2 cast due to being literally bought at a dollar store?

you literally buy them at 'Dan's Budget Tech'. if that doesn't scream 'cheap as ****' i dont know what does. the fact theres a giant ass battery behind them, prosumably powering them (not present on any animatronics other then them) just puts the nail in the coffin on how inferior they are compared to the original trilogy animatronics are.
i guarantee you a shitass bottom tier cheap computer today would easily compare to the ones they had 4 decades ago, cost means nothing with such a massive gap in the timeline. the battery has nothing to do with their technological inferiority, the animatronic is just poorly designed visually.

i guarantee you a shitass bottom tier cheap computer today would easily compare to the ones they had 4 decades ago, cost means nothing with such a massive gap in the timeline. the battery has nothing to do with their technological inferiority, the animatronic is just poorly designed visually.
did i mention the battery there? they literally were made with atleast 200 dollars (thats the average cost for the animatronics who can do that.) the cost of an animatronic today can go as low as $10,000. and the animatronics in fnaf are technologically superior to ours.

they aren't just poorly designed, it's likely their made of sacks of shit from homeless people.

did i mention the battery there? they literally were made with atleast 200 dollars (thats the average cost for the animatronics who can do that.) the cost of an animatronic today can go as low as $10,000.
scott cawthon when he realizes his horror game about children possessing animatronics is not financially accurate

b3b.gif

the cheapness of those animatronics is probably the reason why they're so dangerous in the first place, we're looking at this from the perspective of a vs debater too much and assuming that technologically superior animatronics are automatically deadlier when it's more likely for the opposite to be true

But yeah, an animatronic powered by a battery is 100% going to be technologically inferior to one that requires none of that. Not even Fredbear and Spring Bonnie, going by the sprites, required any sort of batteries.

And this is still ignoring the fact that Fredbear more than likely scales to every animatronic in the series in, at the very least, durability, and likely(more than likely solidly) AP
I mean, Lefty is the Puppet and she can do the bone feat
So Puppet’s 9-C, don’t know if the Toy Animatronics scale to her tho
They probably do lmfao

Back