• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Ngl I personally don't think Frights is canon to the games and consider it "canon adjacent" like the novels, Iirc there are details like Andrew being the vengeful spirit in Frights instead of Cassidy/Golden Freddy that separate the two timelines.

So does anyone know what is the actual timeline for the games aka the main canon?

It's a bit rough, but generally;

FNAF 4 (Bite of 83. either Michael or Michael's brother is being played as in this game;

If it's michael, nightmares are being induced by william because william ******* hates his son.
if it's the crying child, it's simply some unfortunate side effects of his frontal lobe being bit off.)

FNAF 2 (Bite of 87. New and improved refer to a restraunt open between the events of FNAF 4 and FNAF 2 which was closed due to a missing children's incident.)

FNAF 1 (a final attempt at opening a restraunt here. repaired the withered animatronics from before despite the fact they have a rotting corpse inside them and they're haunted.)

William's daughter is killed between the events of these games, Circus Baby's pizza world is closed, William discovers remnant, opens Circus Baby's rentals, and finally dismantles the animatronics of FNAF 1 for remnant.

FNAF SL (William has been springlocked at this point. Michael goes into his underground pizzeria to look for his sister and gets lobotomized Slender Man style for doing such a thing.)

FNAF 3 (William is dug out of FNAF 1 location and taken to Fazbear's frights, and gets cremated.)

FNAF SIM (Everyone dies.)

FNAF Custom Night (William's body is dug out and is stuck within a coma and is haunted by his most egotistical victim who is literally a third grader.)

FNAF AR (The Malhare virus is extracted from William's body during his coma.)

Most of the mimic related stories happen between these games.

FNAF VR (The Mimic is mimicking the tragedies of fazbear entertainment, and becomes a 1-1 of william's personality.)

Security Breach (William is alive without questions, hacking the silly animatronics using the Malhare virus which is also the mimic)

Ruin DLC

Fazbear Frights main stories are not really “canon” yet they explain what happens in the games. Epiligous are likely actually canon but not sure on that

For example a story about Springtrap explains how the phantoms work. Which was used in the profile

Epiligous are likely actually canon but not sure on that
Iirc the Epiliogs have very direct ties to other FF stories and (to my knowledge) have nothing that implies that it takes place in a different canon from the other FF stories.

I don't care about anything to do with the books, at the moment I only want to know if I should or shouldn't make a crusade against Mr.hugs

Frights isn't canon and I'm working on a CRT that proves it

Or at least makes it too vauge to merge the profiles
What do you think about the stuff that is simply explained stuff from the game? Phantoms is explained, Immortality is explained etc.

What do you think about the stuff that is simply explained stuff from the game? Phantoms is explained, Immortality is explained etc.
I think that things that exist in both media (games and books) and that have no explanation in the games but are in the books, could be used if there are no contradictions.

Like, don't we already do that with little things like William Afton's name?

Question, do Funtimes have possibly Below Average Human level or Average Human level connections for joints like the classics and toys?

Question, do Funtimes have possibly Below Average Human level or Average Human level connections for joints like the classics and toys?
ONLY the Classic Animatronics and Toys have that.
Why we scale freedy ap to a LS feat again? shoving a guard into a costume to the point of destroying his skull is LS
Because it can also be AP. You'll find there's a lot of overlap between LS and AP.

Can someone link me the FNAF fanverse GDT? I noticed a thing about ONAF 9-C characters

all scale to Redman drinking lava... but the feat is 9-B

We should make a team profile for the "Freed and Friends" and put one Key for each game(except fnaf 3 sinse springtrap works alone and the SB DLC since they aren't working together in that game, but they are working with vanny and glitchtrap in the main game)
So would be
FNAF1: Freedy, Bonnie, Chica, Fox, G.Freedy
FNAF2: same from the FNAF1 + Their toy versions, BB, Puppet and mangle
FNAF4: N.Freedy, N.Bonnie, N.Chica, N.Fox... Idk if we should add N.freedbear and nightmare sinse they don't work with the rest of the cast
FNA4 Hallowen Edition: same thing as before but their Hallowen counterpart
FNAF5: Even trough they don't work together in most nights they still work together to become ennard so It should count
FNAF6: Scrappy Baby, Moltem Freedy, Lefty, Scraptrap, Mr.Hugs
FNAF CB: GR.Chica, Monty, Roxy, Vanny, Glitchtrap

So, I made a page for Fazbear Frights Spring Bonnie. It's my first time making a profile for this wiki so it's not that good. I need feedback.
Uh, it's pretty bad in all aspects.

Is the image official?

Summary needs work

Spring Bonnie definitely needs work knowing what Agony does.
We should make a team profile for the "Freed and Friends" and put one Key for each game(except fnaf 3 sinse springtrap works alone and the SB DLC since they aren't working together in that game, but they are working with vanny and glitchtrap in the main game)
So would be
FNAF1: Freedy, Bonnie, Chica, Fox, G.Freedy
FNAF2: same from the FNAF1 + Their toy versions, BB, Puppet and mangle
FNAF4: N.Freedy, N.Bonnie, N.Chica, N.Fox... Idk if we should add N.freedbear and nightmare sinse they don't work with the rest of the cast
FNA4 Hallowen Edition: same thing as before but their Hallowen counterpart
FNAF5: Even trough they don't work together in most nights they still work together to become ennard so It should count
FNAF6: Scrappy Baby, Moltem Freedy, Lefty, Scraptrap, Mr.Hugs
FNAF CB: GR.Chica, Monty, Roxy, Vanny, Glitchtrap
I mean all of FNaF1 has reworks out for every character so yeh

Back