• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

SCP would get deleted if it wasn't basically an exception to multiple site rules

Banban got permission from Choo Choo Charles' creator

Idk about the Mask show but given it was aired on TV I assume it got permission of some sort, and references are fine

Inanimated insanity using characters from BFDI and even stating that one of them was the nickle from that other show

Marvel and DC show each other setting all the time

Teen titans go have mentioned multiple times marvel characters

I doubt there isn't more

Question, do we scale the Funtimes over the toys and the originals? Also what Intelligence should they have?

Question, do we scale the Funtimes over the toys and the originals? Also what Intelligence should they have?
I would say we do, since the funtimes are meant to be the most deadly animatronics of their time, meant to kill, unlike the others, them being created at least in 1985, due to sl being opened after the closure of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza .
"Due to the massive success and even more-so the unfortunate closing of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, it was clear that the stage was set – no pun intended – for another contender in children’s entertainment."

As for intelligence:
Circus Baby is a skillful manipulator, so pretty high for her.
The others, although capable of speech (and being clearly possesed), have not proven much complex though, with Ft. Freddy looking outright crazy. I would say average to Below average. Should be discussed further

I would say we do, since the funtimes are meant to be the most deadly animatronics of their time, meant to kill, unlike the others, them being created at least in 1985, due to sl being opened after the closure of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza .
"Due to the massive success and even more-so the unfortunate closing of Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, it was clear that the stage was set – no pun intended – for another contender in children’s entertainment."
So do I still include the "Higher with bite" for Funtimes or not cause they scale over Mangles bite?

Btw do we take feats from Help Wanted cause I want to use Funtime Freddys Night Terrors level to help justify stealth mastery.

I've brought up Playtime with Percy, I don't think it's allowed. Its a fangame like Flumpty's but without Fanverse backing it

kinda dumb and sad, but expected :v

I've brought up Playtime with Percy, I don't think it's allowed. Its a fangame like Flumpty's but without Fanverse backing it

kinda dumb and sad, but expected :v
I mean, it's not a problem to be a fangame if it doesn't have any copyrighted material.

Although I guess we should ask a staff member to be certain.

What even mean to be a fangame? If playtime with percy can't be in the wiki beacuse is a fangame that game of the mages that is cuphead style also shouldn't, any tile moving cand crush like gsme also shouldn't etc etc

I think the profile is fine and just needs a fix to it's scaling.
I mean, It would be "unknow" and probable would be better to remove by the same reasson the endoes had their profiles removed

maybe we just turn into a profile for the Mr. Hugs from the game T.freddy playes in UCN lol

Back