• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Anybody working on applying 9-B to Security Breach right now? I can probably take care of it in a few days.

Anybody working on applying 9-B to Security Breach right now? I can probably take care of it in a few days.
You can apply the changes right away, the 9-B SB fnaf thread was already accepted. There was only that one person that denied it, but the important opinions are the staff's. And for all that concerns us, it was accepted

Alright then. Doing it right now.
Just to be clear, I mean this thread

I have a question unrelated to fnaf. What tier are four dimentional beings? 3-D is our dimension, 5-d is low 1-C iirc, and 4-D?

Do you think Playtime With Percy can get profiles? It's a FNaF fangame, but in the same sense that Flumpty's is a FNaF fangame. Same mechanics and concept, original setting and characters. Flumpty was allowed long before the Fanverse, so could this get a shot?

Do you think Playtime With Percy can get profiles? It's a FNaF fangame, but in the same sense that Flumpty's is a FNaF fangame. Same mechanics and concept, original setting and characters. Flumpty was allowed long before the Fanverse, so could this get a shot?
Candy got a profile so I don't see why not

Candy got a profile so I don't see why not
Candy doesn't have a profile, but is allowed to have for the fanverse initiative only, as the freddy pizzeria is mentuoned in universe as canon iirc.

However, if it is a Flumpty-like situation, I don't see the problem. Just make sure fnaf is nowere mentioned as canon.

Hum... should fnaf fan games in the fanverse be debated here or in the "mascot horror games general discussion thread"?
Fanverse initiative has its own discussion thread.
Flumpty was allowed to stay because of the Fanverse Iniative, and the pages had been deleted prior and hosted in Joke Battles Wiki
I imagine that's because it had copyrighted material (I think luigi was in it?), but if there is none, I don't see a reason it shouldn't be allowed.

Fanverse initiative has its own discussion thread.
Nice to know

I imagine that's because it had copyrighted material (I think luigi was in it?), but if there is none, I don't see a reason it shouldn't be allowed.
This only "removes" a verse if It's important for the history of It, minor "references" like that don't. Trough flumpty has dimensional travel for going to FNAF dimension and decapitating freedy, but It's still minor

It was removed for beigh a "fan game"... what is kinda dumb in my opnion

fangame doesn't mean fanfiction when it comes to Playtime With Percy and Flumpty's, they just have similar gameplay

I think they'd still be disqualified though, though Flumpty's was saved by the fanverse

fangame doesn't mean fanfiction when it comes to Playtime With Percy and Flumpty's, they just have similar gameplay

I think they'd still be disqualified though, though Flumpty's was saved by the fanverse
Percy's and candy's don't really relay on FNAF for their history... and if we have that animatronic bunny analog horror that I forgot the name here in the wiki I don't see why candy and pogos with the fanverse helping them wouldn't be able to exist here

Percy's and candy's don't really relay on FNAF for their history... and if we have that animatronic bunny analog horror that I forgot the name here in the wiki I don't see why candy and pogos with the fanverse helping them wouldn't be able to exist here
Candy's and popgoes are completely allowed in the wiki, even if they start adding too many references to fnaf, thanks to fanverse

One of Flumpty's characters that could kill you was copyrighted. That's why it couldn't be in the wiki. Now it would be allowed even if the fanverse wasn't there due to lacking copyrighted material. The game should be fine as long as it doesn't have any copyrighted material outside of small references that do not impact the story or similar.
And like, the burned animatronics are allowed so why wouldn't a game that does not use fnaf characters couldn't? Lol
TJOC is allowed ONLY because of the fanverse

Percy's doesn't, but the protag of Candy's is literally related to Mike Schmidt lol
And this changes nothing on the candy's overall story anyway, would need to be somethig like having freedy in be a enemy in the game, a game happen inside the freedy's fazbear pizza , just think like this, can You explain the history without mentionig It? Then It's not important

And this changes nothing on the candy's overall story anyway, would need to be somethig like having freedy in be a enemy in the game, a game happen inside the freedy's fazbear pizza , just think like this, can You explain the history without mentionig It? Then It's not important
It's enough for the wiki, sadly.
With one?
Luigi iirc, but I'm not sure, maybe some other. I remember Flumpty's had to change and replace some characters to be allowed in the initiative.

SCP fundation verse, gaden of bambam having Choo Choo charly on It, the mask show that makes a bunch of references to other hero characters that they don't own, this is just what comes in the top of my head trough

Back