• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

If you MFers **** up these profiles as bad as the Canon FNaF profiles were...
I made the Afton profile better, but then the fazbear fright's novels got mixed into it and now it's ass bro 💀

that, and i have no interest in making a profile for the movies. if the profiles are made and they come out looking like ass only then will i meddle in that.

If we are reworking the verse I have an question.

Are we gonna finally merge Golden Freddy and TOYSNHK?

Only the profiles that like, aren't already being reworked(for instance, the FNAF1 cast and Fredbear)
I'm gonna need a more expecific list beacuse I'm not the best of remenber things from the top of my head, also, If we remove them all wouldn't be easier to rework them sinse It would remove the need of CRT's?

I'm gonna need a more expecific list beacuse I'm not the best of remenber things from the top of my head, also, If we remove them all wouldn't be easier to rework them sinse It would remove the need of CRT's?
If you kill a profile you need to make a CRT to re-release them.

Alright, william's page is gonna have 4 keys, i DONT WANNA HEAR SHIT ABOUT IT

William Afton | Post-Springlock Failure | Post-Fazbear Frights fire | In hell

Burntrap isn't canon therefore im not putting it on there, And im gonna add a bunch of other stuff for his intelligence section. no fazbear frights in this one because thats goddamn stupid to have it on his games profile.

HERE WE GO BOYS!!!!! the ultimate william profile.

Alright, william's page is gonna have 4 keys, i DONT WANNA HEAR SHIT ABOUT IT

William Afton | Post-Springlock Failure | Post-Fazbear Frights fire | In hell

Burntrap isn't canon therefore im not putting it on there, And im gonna add a bunch of other stuff for his intelligence section. no fazbear frights in this one because thats goddamn stupid to have it on his games profile.

HERE WE GO BOYS!!!!! the ultimate william profile.
Fine | fine | why tho | okay

Heresy!

Because springtrap and Scraptrap are different enough to be different keys.

You are the same person who added a fnaf 2 key to Freddy, i dont wanna hear crap about useless keys from you Reaper!!!!
Burntrap is the mimic anyway
Shouldn't separate scrap trap from spring trap like It's gonna be made to the fnaf 1 animatronics? (Don't think is needed sinse for moments in time characters have almost no change in powers, AP, etc the wiki has kinda of a soft spot about It but meh)
Thats what post-fazbear frights fire is. scraptrap.

Why shouldnt we add stuff that explain what happens in the games? Like the phantoms? Or the emotions?
because it's highly contradictory to the games. it's a different continuity. i'll consider adding the explanation things as long as other's agree with that.

Because springtrap and Scraptrap are different enough to be different keys.

You are the same person who added a fnaf 2 key to Freddy, i dont wanna hear crap about useless keys from you Reaper!!!!

Thats what post-fazbear frights fire is. scraptrap.
Fnaf 2 has different scaling lol, Scraptrap lacks that

because it's highly contradictory to the games. it's a different continuity. i'll consider adding the explanation things as long as other's agree with that.
Sorry if I didnt make myself clear but I dont mean it like that

We arent gonna add “Agony” as a new key because its a different continuity

But

We are gonna add some haxes that afton gets because of the explanations of the phantoms

Is what I propose

@DaReaperMan Should the animatronics have Immortality (Type 1, 2, 4, 6 and and 8)?

Type 1: Remnant is stated to give eternal life, plus I doubt souls age

Type 4: I mean duh thats how they even came back

Type 6: Idk about this but since they can possess stuff? It might work

Type 8: I thought this can work since they seemingly dont die until their remnant is completely burned off (Iffy on this one)

Sorry if I didnt make myself clear but I dont mean it like that

We arent gonna add “Agony” as a new key because its a different continuity

But

We are gonna add some haxes that afton gets because of the explanations of the phantoms

Is what I propose
I suppose. as long as his profile doesn't fall into chaos like it is now.

speaking of making fnaf profiles, i've been doing that a lot lately. With TJOC, FNAC, Popgoes, and i was making DSAF profiles for FC/OC.

im trapped in a cycle of making fnaf fangame profiles
an-emoji-disintegrating-in-pain.gif

Back