• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

ShionAH

He/Him
Discuss anyting about Fnaf from games to movies to novels!

Har har har har har harHar har har har har harHar har har har har harHar har har har har harHar har har har har harHar har har har har har

Last edited:
Well, this is nice

I was thinking about calculating bonnie in fnaf 1 beingh able to jump from the janitors room to the front of the door in one move without appearing in the corridor cameras, what you guys think?

Well, this is nice

I was thinking about calculating bonnie in fnaf 1 beingh able to jump from the janitors room to the front of the door in one move without appearing in the corridor cameras, what you guys think?
Hmm that can be good, do you know if freddy can go from the stage to the door?

Hmm that can be good, do you know if freddy can go from the stage to the door?
well, yes, If the lights go off as he is in the stage he will appear in the door shortly after

And after re watching a bunch of FNAF gameplays I'm starting to think the original animatronics could really only move at their full speed in short bursts, so I think every animatronic from FNAF 1, 2, 3 and 5 should have something like that mentioned

Was also thinking of calculating the FNAF 4 animatronic speed using the map

image.png

91.44/27 = 3.38666666667
283 x 3.38666666667 = 958.426666668 cm = 9.58426667 meters

We need the timeframe

but talking more seriusly, probable the same amount of time the camera is covered in static whem a animatronic movem whem looking at them

I cannot see it, whats the exact timestamp
It's alread in the time stamp, he show first a slowed down version explaning what happened and them the real time thing, but I counted 140 frames from the moment we heard bonnie foot steps to the moment we saw him in the office in that video

But this gave me another idea, whem a animatronic in FNAF 1 moves he play a footsteep noise, we probable can use It's lenght to get the time frame as well sinse It would be the time the animatronic was walking

It's alread in the time stamp, he show first a slowed down version explaning what happened and them the real time thing, but I counted 140 frames from the moment we heard bonnie foot steps to the moment we saw him in the office in that video
Idk if we can use that since animatronics stand in the door for some time before attacking
But this gave me another idea, whem a animatronic in FNAF 1 moves he play a footsteep noise, we probable can use It's lenght to get the time frame as well sinse It would be the time the animatronic was walking
I think you should just find how long the static effect lasts for in FNAF 1 when an animatronic moves and we can use it on bonny

Just had a trough, in 20 20 20 20 mode the animatronics will have a suced on move every time the have a oportunity, so using the 20 in a animatronic and waiting wihtout doing nothing we can have a idea on how long It take for them to get from their initial position to the guard, sinse there is a delay of 5 seconds every time they try to move removing that delay from the time count would probable also help

Bro that means Bonny moved like 2 m/s 💀
💀It's even worst if we use the sound effect sinse It would be 7 seconds

Just had a trough, in 20 20 20 20 mode the animatronics will have a suced on move every time the have a oportunity, so using the 20 in a animatronic and waiting wihtout doing nothing we can have a idea on how long It take for them to get from their initial position to the guard, sinse there is a delay of 5 seconds every time they try to move removing that delay from the time count would probable also help

💀It's even worst if we use the sound effect sinse It would be 7 seconds
Bro moves at 1m/s 💀

I will see If I can find out how long It takes, but to be onest, they moving at 11 frame seens reasonable sinse you tecnicallly can see them the moment they move in their new location.... and sinse the monitor takes 11 frames to get up.... I would say 11 frames may be the most usefull time?

sinse I'm using youtube videos for the count.... the video has 30 frames per second... so.... 0,366667 seconds

I'm probable loosing my mind here actually

we also havve the fact bonnie and chica will go back directly to the party hall camera de moment they try to cross a closed door....

Hey, do we have a name for freedy bonnie chica and fox(maybe golden freedy) group? like, they have a cannon team name? if they do we could make some team profiles to put the group against other characters

Fredbear & Friends sinse is the name of their cartoon in fnaf 4? we would need to add golden freedy them sinse he is cannonicaly the main protagonist of this cartoon

IMG_3633-2.png

IMG_3634-2.png

I have no intention of focusing on the previous plot-line, I feel the story has to move on to it's next chapter. I want to focus on what comes next, but I recognise that if these answers are not had, that it will overshadow future games. I want fans to enjoy these games for what they are. I don't want fans to think of future games as some retroactive cement to fill in the holes of the last few games. Everyone has a right to be irritated about the lore, and I deserve a lot of the blame for it being patchy. At the very least, I have been far more obtuse about the plot than I had liked. I have tried to keep the mystery alive by obscuring various plot-points. What I didn't quite grasp as well is that not all mysteries can be satisfyingly hidden forever. At some point, you have to take off the mask of the Scooby Doo villain. It is the same mistake the Lost TV show made, and I want to fix that for those fans who have been here since the start, hoping to see a satisfying conclusion to the original hexalogy of games. This is the first of many details intended to fill in the lore.

9793292D-A979-4C2B-BC43-2210E1362A78-2.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the opinion on fazbear frights being canon
I know nothing about the books, so I don't know if there are any contradictions to the game lore or not.
Some things I do know:

The mimic's eyes are either white or orange, I'm unsure which one, but it contradicts Burntrap's black and purple eyes.

The giant tree where the storyteller is supposed to be is nowhere to be found.

If you can answer this types of contradictions and more that the actual knowledgeables on the books might throw at you, then you could probably argue for the fusion of the profiles.

I heard the SCOOPER feat for Ballora is also 9-B
Yeah, helped in that calc.

The mimic's eyes are either white or orange, I'm unsure which one, but it contradicts Burntrap's black and purple eyes.
Burn trap was fixed using Rockstar bonnie parts, so It can preety much be Rockstar bonnie eyes
The giant tree where the storyteller is supposed to be is nowhere to be found.
It's a tree, It can preety much have been destroyed or burned after some time, or just be in a place we don't see in the games(I know a theory that say the tree is actually the giant freedy head in the game, but It's just a theory)

I heard the SCOOPER feat for Ballora is also 9-B
Link?

Its whats going on discord. They will release it soon

Dude Fazbear Frights is canon means the fnaf verse is gonna be haxed asf
It will lose some of It's charm but It will be interesting (trough I still think they should scale to one another without beingh in the same cannon sinse fazbear frights is meant to be a reteling of the the original cannon but just cahnging names, like taking the lore of mario but putting luigi and daisy as the main characters, but acting exactly like mario and peach)

It will lose some of It's charm but It will be interesting (trough I still think they should scale to one another without beingh in the same cannon sinse fazbear frights is meant to be a reteling of the the original cannon but just cahnging names, like taking the lore of mario but putting luigi and daisy as the main characters, but acting exactly like mario and peach)
I agree but we cannot do anything since Scott confirms it. William will get his Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and possible 8 immortality again lol

I agree but we cannot do anything since Scott confirms it. William will get his Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and possible 8 immortality again lol
I doubt, especially sinse we put consistency over creator words, and Don't scooty out of the creation of the books?

Back