• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flashy Flash Speed CRT (again)

Qawsedf234

VS Battles
Administrator
Human Resources
Two CRTs

Assuming I didn't mess up anything with the first result (like highballing the length of the cracks), the MHS+ rating would go to Hellfire and Gale with Flashy keeping the MHS+ result.

The second one was brought up in some other threads. The user suggestion being that FF gets a "possibly/likely Speed of Light" rating. If accepted then Boros, Saitama, and Awakened Garou's speed justification would change to "At least Relativistic, likely higher. possibly FTL". If you ask "Why would they be FTL?", that's because if Flashy is SoL being any degree faster than him would push them to be FTL.

Hmm, I didnt know about the calc. MHS+ (Mach 1600) seems much lower for Flashy, but he scales above some class S heroes, right? So it is fine. What I am trying to figure out is the outlier stuff, because I am pretty sure this is not an hyperbole

MHS+ would be a supporting feat, as Flashy upscales from Atomic Samurai.

In fact in the feat of the calculation of the explosion has a real explosion created by Hell fire flame soon after the explosion of debris. they could redo the calculation using her baseline instead of using the debris explosion and have almost equal results.

Sonic could keep up with Tatsumaki and even threw shurikens that exceeded the speed of Tatsumaki in the webcomic.(Tatsumaki was injured but Sonic also was not going all out.).Tatsumaki is Sub-Relativistic, then Sonic was also Sub-Relativistic then.

After that he trained even more and confronted Flashy Flash and could keep up with him even though both were not serious.(Flash still has forbidden techniques according to him tho and i don't think Flashy would try to kill his former only friend so he was not that much serious IMO.)

So this means Flashy Flash > Trained Sonic > Sonic when he kept up with Tatsumaki = Tatsumaki who is Sub-Relativistic.

So there is no reason to keep Flash in MHS+.He is easily faster than Sub-Relativistic.

And Sonic also needs to upgrade at least Sub-Relaticistic.

Tornado being heavily injured rules out any hard scaling. GS and Orochi are only scaled up because ONE specifically was talking about a peak condition Tornado.

.Awakened Garou that trashed Golden Sperm said that it would have ended ugly for him if his old self faced Flash.That old self of Garou could match Serious Golden Sperm and can even smash his face easily and send him flying.Garou probably evolved during the fight but even before evolving at the beginning of fight he could match a Serious Golden Sperm easily.

And that Garou said that if his old version that could easily keep up with Serious Golden Sperm, it would have ended ugly for him.And that Flash doesn't have his weapons too and did not use his Forbidden Techniques also(i dont know why lol.).

This heavily implies that Flash is far faster than Tatsumaki who is Sub-Relativistic because a Serious Golden Sperm is on par with a Perfect Condition Tatsumaki according to ONE.

And Sonic was able to keep up Flash so he scales Flash too.

The most that warrants is a "possibly Sub-Rel" rating. But even so I disagree with scaling Garou to GS since not only did he evolve mid-fight GS was holding back until the very end.

Even if Tats was injured, there remains the fact that Sonic is actually quite close to Flashy in speed. So really considering how pissed off Tats was and how serious she was on pushing herself, to the point that she started feeling her injuries again when fighting Saitama, it's likely she took Sonic as some level of threat.

She was pretty surprised when she saw Sonic catching up to them.

She said "something can actually keep up with this level of speed?"

Here's her statement, but Sonic being fast enough to shock her doesn't mean he's Sub-Rel. Just that... he was fast enough to travel between cities at a fast pace.

And that fast pace, is the speed that Tats is using to ram Saitama through the ground. I don't think she'll be planning to hold back during that session.

Qawsedf234 said:
The most that warrants is a "possibly Sub-Rel" rating. But even so I disagree with scaling Garou to GS since not only did he evolve mid-fight GS was holding back until the very end.
How is GS holding back? As you can see clearly he said that he was going serious on Garou.

https://s2.********.org/data/bb9fe6e2713e0f52f81affb02d1605f4/x6.jpg

https://s2.********.org/data/bb9fe6e2713e0f52f81affb02d1605f4/x7.jpg

https://s2.********.org/data/bb9fe6e2713e0f52f81affb02d1605f4/x12.jpg

What @Tetsucabrah said. GS wasn't using his full power until the final clash with Garou when he was transforming.

Yes that's what i'm trying to say to begin with.

But even pre transforming Garou was able to keep up with a Serious Golden Sperm.

Just think about the time when the fight starts.If Garou couldn't have kept up with Golden Sperm, he would have been destroyed but that's not what happened.When the fight begun Garou started to transform so he was pre-transform when the fight begun and that Garou was afraid of Flashy Flash.

If he was evolving mid-fight, which he was, then his speed and strength would've been rapidly increasing until he hit his Awakened state. Flashy Flash beating post-Darkshine Garou is one thing, but him scaling to GS is another.

Also like I said, the most it would give him is a possibly rating to his speed.

Rather than holding back to the end I think GS was getting serious and then getting even more serious. He did not once underestimate any of the heroes and told off BS for doing so.

Both do. I just wanted to discuss the light speed statement and lumped it together with my take on the ninja fight.

Posted the calcs to be looked at. I guess we wait and see what happens.

Why didn't you talk to me about this, Qaws?

Okay, I see where the misinformations tems from.

This does not say speed of light.

Here is the important parts:

ÕàëÚÖ░Òü«ÚǃÒüò

Whoever translated this literally ignored ÚÖ░ (shadow) which changes Õàë (light).

ÕàëÚÖ░ - Time

Òü« - Indication of possessive noun (of)

ÚǃÒüò - Speed

The full sentence sounds a bit equivalent to the English phrase "arrive at the nick of time".

"The solitary sword arrives at victory in the nick of time" is what I would phrase it as since saying speed of time is pretty awkward.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Why didn't you talk to me about this, Qaws?
You've been super busy with Naruto and Bleach CRTs so I didn't want to add anymore to your plate.

Antvasima said:
So has this been rejected then?
The "possibly SoL/FTL" part has. No we just wait for the calcs to be looked over since they're either supporting feats or a upgrade.

Imade makes sense, who translated this to me was a friend who understands a little Japanese, so I have nothing to question.

@Qawsedf234

Okay. I will unsubscribe to this thread then. You can send me a message if you need my help with something later.

We were going to use it, but the creator edited the calc so it needed to be reaccepted before it could be applied. And so far the new version hasn't been accepted yet.

What you do in these situations is kidnap a calculation group member and force him to accept your work

I think you should request a calc group member personally

Back