• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash Runs a 3-D Gauntlet

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Bolt

Hey guys. I hope I haven't broken any rules with this thread but I just wanted to see how Flash is in the fullest of his potential and how other characters compare.

Flash's Conditions

-Flash is already in Time Travel mode (Immeasurable Speed) and does NOT have to turn it on

-Flash is completely bloodlusted

Characters' Conditions

-Character HAS to be below a Tier 2

-Character HAS to have a profile on this site

-Character can either be bloodlusted or in character

-Character HAS to be able to beat Flash, not simply stalemate him

Possibly any omnipresent, as Flash can't destroy universes. However, their reaction speed is two infinities less than Flash... Maybe Ness can do it?

@Cal Ness seems like a pretty nice candidate. Ness's omnipresence will mean nothing speed wise since Flash is Immeasurable in this scenario, but he probably couldn't destroy the universe. IMO This will likely result in a stalemate, which while insanely impressive that a 3-D character could stalemate Flash, that isn't what I am looking for in this thread going by the OP.

Very good response however.

@Weekly Well I believe Flash's Intangibility comes from accelerating his body at rapid paces. I think the limit may be that he can't just become intangible whenever he wants and has to move his body to do so. But to be honest I am not completely sure.

Maybe the Grey Goo at 3-A? Its slower than the Flash but it has the advantage of a. being the size of the universe b. lacking anything the Flash can phase out of its body with his intangibility in order to kill it and c. will absorb the Flash the second he touches it. I could be wrong but...

@Weekly how exactly does Grey Goo absorb things? Is it that he absorb things with a lesser durability than his AP or something? And does his absorbing need to be turned on or is automatic?

@Cal as long as the possibility of them being Tier 2 or higher isn't there

@Weekly Alright. The only thing I am uncertain of is even if the absorbing is an instantaneous process (you get absorbed in zero seconds) Flash is faster than that and may or may not be able to escape (I could be wrong as well though)

OK, so bloodlusted flash might pull people into speed force, And he has done so before against universal characters, most notably SBP, and going up against something the size of an universe, I think flash will resort to pulling GG into the speed force first And then playing the home field advantage.

@Kaz Well doesn't Flash just need to touch someone to put them in the speed force? He couldn't grab someone the size of the universe like GG but if it is with a touch I think he could pull a victory (maybe he could do this to Ness as well. I am not sure) Also since even assuming the absorbing takes 0 seconds Flash could make himself intangible and escape, I am leaning towards Flash outright beating Grey Goo.

Technically speaking flash has outsped instantaneous teleportation, pretty sure he can also react to instantaneous absorption.Also the speed force pull is more like summoning, the flash just needs his opponent to go into the speed force, he can lure people in it or drive them in it, It also seems to pull the target towards itself with moderate force, but yes, touching works faster.

@Kaz Well Flash using Time Travel is considered Immeasurable in speed. So yes even if the absorbing is instantaneous he'd have a literal eternity to react to it. Thanks for explaining how the BFR works. With that considered I think he has a certainty to win against Grey Goo. Still not sure about Ness but if this move can work on him than that would be too.

Well there goes any character that can stop time... Ok, how about stupidly Haxed characters like Funny Valentine, who can just push all flashes attacks away and make him collide into another Flash, or any character who has Toon Force and defies logic?

@Sir Funny Valentine lacks the durability and speed to even last literally 0 seconds against Flash in this scenerio. He immediately goes for the blitz and oneshots with his Star Level AP. Also Toon Force users are pretty much impossible to determine and abuse NLF like crazy. And with actual feats of speed and dura being used, while most have the hax to probably put away Flash, are going to immediately get killed by him.

@AMM Idea of Evil seems extremely vague at the moment. I think going by what we currently have it might be a stalemate, as IoE lacks the speed and reactions to attack Flash. And Flash lacks the means to kill him.

Ryukama said:
@AMM Idea of Evil seems extremely vague at the moment. I think going by what we currently have it might be a stalemate, as IoE lacks the speed and reactions to attack Flash. And Flash lacks the means to kill him.
IOE can create events which can happen 100's of years into the future (such as making Griffith turn into a God Hand) so IOE creating an event which results in the death of Flash is quite possible.

Hm, Yukari Yakumo could just manipulate the border of speed, or just seperate herself from timeline and catch him(provide enough carelessness). Pure guessing though, since she never done that.

@AMM IoE doing that requires him to get prep time and prior knowledge of the fight before it were to begin which isn't happening here. And IoE, at least as he currently is, is too slow to ever be able to think of anything to do to Flash.

@Andy Yukari's speed and dura is too low. Flash instantly oneshots before she can do that.

Ryukama said:
@AMM IoE doing that requires him to get prep time and prior knowledge of the fight before it were to begin which isn't happening here. And IoE, at least as he currently is, is too slow to ever be able to think of anything to do to Flash.
He does not require prep time or knowledge, he just makes these events how he fits. As long as IOE is aware of Flash's existance it could make an event which could lead to his death in the near or far future.

@AMM IoE becomes aware of Flash's existance once the fight starts. He cannot do anything at that point being 2 degrees of infinity slower than Flash. But once again Flash has no way of killing him either.

Ryukama said:
@AMM IoE becomes aware of Flash's existance once the fight starts. He cannot do anything at that point being 2 degrees of infinity slower than Flash. But once again Flash has no way of killing him either.
Flash needs to be acasual to be able to resist IOE's powers, speed is not really a deciding factor at this point. However if one is immeasurable that practically makes them acausal iirc.

Gumball Waterson can do it I think. He has toonforce and a durability of Solar System Level.

@AMM Flash probably is acausal going by what the feat that made him Immeasurable was on top of Immeasurable being seemingly aligned with acausality like you said.

And there is no powers for Flash to resist if IoE literally will not do anything in an entire eternity for Flash.

@Sir Ovens Gumball is way too slow to hax Flash away. And Flash has dura negation that works on Universal beings.

Ryukama said:
@AMM Flash probably is acausal going by what the feat that made him Immeasurable was on top of Immeasurable being seemingly aligned with acausality like you said.
And there is no powers for Flash to resist if IoE literally will not do anything in an entire eternity for Flash.
Yeah, it's a stalemate if IOE cannot breach Flash's acausality.

Gumball has toonforce and can control time. He can also go into another dimention with his tinfoil hat. To add to that, Gumball can turn to liquid and change his own physiology.

@Sir none of that matters when when Gumball does not have the speed to do anything to Flash. Also couldn't Flash still kill him while in his regular form? And even so Flash could deal with liquid beings as well.

@Falcon Zoom is only Infinite in speed. Not Immeasurable. The times he beats Flash are when he is not using Time Travel, which in this fight he is.

SCP-682?

The thing is technically deathless, and he is a Universal constant. Should he die, the Universe he is in ceses to exist.

@Sir well his Universe destroying stuff cannot be used as it is a Tier 2 thing. However I don't see how Flash would put away that thing. This may be another stalemate.

@Cal Speedforce BFR probably won't due to his dimensional travel. Not sure about speed steal. But from all the other ridiculous immunities he has him resisting speed steal may be likely. I am not sure.

Pegasus Seiya with Gold Cloth could pull it off if he fights Flash in character, in out of character he might still win due his stamina and Cosmos being broken tho

Saint Of Killers can kill him too, his bullets WILL NEVER FAIL... unless Flash time travels

Otherwise, I have no one... only a tier 2 COULD beat Flash

697086 said:
Pegasus Seiya with Gold Cloth could pull it off if he fights Flash in character, in out of character he might still win due his stamina and Cosmos being broken tho
Didn't Seiya only stalemate a non-immeasurable speed Flash?

Anyway, I can think of quite a few who can stalemate, but I'd need to think harder on what could win.

Back