• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash Runs a 3-D Gauntlet

Really? Really? Like, this thread is literally about a Teir 4 with Immesurable speed.

But ok, I digress...

Emrakul, the Aeons Tor

Karn (Without Legacy Weapon)

The former can move at any speed it wants because it's technically a shadow of it's true self in the 3D plane. Also, 'the eldrazi are able to turn any and all matter to dust with their mere presence as well as cause the fabric of space-time to collapse'.

The latter can reset and travel anywhere in time.

"Really? Really? Like, this thread is literally about a Teir 4 with Immesurable speed."

What does that have to do with anything? A Tier 4 with Immeasurable Speed is absurd yet possible. Someone who isn't 1-A with Irrelevant isn't

I don't make these pages, I simply follow what they say. If the page says Nicol Bolas has Irrelevant speed, that's not for me to argue. I'm not well versed in MtG. But I find that characters from this Universe to be ideal to dispose of someone with Immesurable speed without being Teir 2 and above.

Well Actually, you can argue any page in this wiki that have character that not 1-A or above and but have Irrelevant speed, like just ask in their talk page what the explanation for their absurd speed.

To have irrelevant speed is to be transcendent of Dimensions, which Nicol is not. Let's end this wank and carry on with the thread plese.

I doubt any form of time stop works on Flash seeing as he exists out of time.

Infinity speed will make any time stop useless and flash speed is infinity times faster than infinity, so guess what is the answer.

@Sir Ovens I am not sure. Emrakul (at least the one that can be used for this fight) seems to be explicitly bound and restricted to the 3rd dimension. So his however fast he wishes is probably referring to just Infinite Speed in the first key.

@FTW Hit's Timestop is limited. And you need Infinite Speed to escape an unlimited Time Stop. And Flash is infinitely faster than that.

Well Emrakul turns matter to dust in it's presence. So if Flash isn't stupid enough to try to use melee attacks on it, I see it as incolclusive. But if he does touch it, he's dead.

I am uncertain if them reverting matter to dust is an ability or an inherit state of being (aka they are always turning all matter that is ever around them into dust) If it is the later I think they might have a chance at taking it.

They weren't able to. They were getting slaughtered. The beings of Zendikar eventually adapted to fight the Eldrazi Titans' spawn (who do not turn matter to dust with their presence), but they couldn't do anything to the Eldrazi. Their lower-dimensional shadows were only destroyed when several planeswalkers tapped into a massive leyline of mana and essentially overloaded them.

What I mean is if their presence is always automatically turning matter to dust, how did they even get anywhere close to them in the first place? Or have the environment they were in not get destroyed?

I think I may have found the one...

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-239

the problem is that she'd need a second to wish to be even more broken than Wally but if she has prep, be blood lusted, and informed by batman to know the power of the flash maybe she can do it. She wishes to be equal or to be faster than Wally and bam! can delete him off existance (that's one of her powers btw)

If not... what about this one?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-001_(Dr._Clef's_Proposal) (Blood lusted)

It's way slower but I dunno if the flash can kill it.

it can kill The flash instantly when he attacks it (it can erase the flash)

Back