• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash Runs a 3-D Gauntlet

@Prom I was definitely thinking about the Shrike. But he got nerfed to Infinite Speed now and Flash in Time Travel mode is Immeasurable. So I am not so sure anymore. Maybe a stalemate since it seems Flash can't finish him off for good.

@Azzy yeah it was Flash without Time Travel.

Also @Numbers Saint of Killers' bullet thing sounds very NLF and he has no way to shoot it at Flash due to the lack of speed.

@Talon I have a fcouple of questions

1. Frost have to turn this on or is he always in a state of freezing people on contact?

2. How cold is the ice that freezes people? Because I'm pretty sure Flash has resistance against very cold temperatures given he can survive in space

Also I am pretty sure Flash can phase himself through ice.

@A6 I am not sure how The King would get anything above a stalemate with that speed of his. And Death is unknown on pretty much everything, so I'm not sure if we could determine if she wins or if she should be counted.

I am not sure how The King would get anything above a stalemate with that speed of his.

The King will win by summons.

If Flash kills King's summon - he will die.

And Death is unknown on pretty much everything, so I'm not sure if we could determine if she wins or if she should be counted.

She is not even universe level.

@A6 I'm sorry but what is The King's summon and how does it work?

Also I don't see what Death's AP not being Universe Level matters if we also do not know her speed, durability and other things that'd be needed really to help with the outcome of the fight.

if we also do not know her speed, durability and other things that'd be needed really to help with the outcome of the fight.

It's irrelevant. Because she is exists in another dimension, but can affect our world.

I'm sorry but what is The King's summon and how does it work?

The King is able to summon World Devils.

If anyone killed the world devil, she loses all his or her vitality (even if at the time they were maximized).

Do the World Devils automatically die if The King dies? Or does he have to summon them and then those demons have to get killed? And does The King have this quality of taking away vitality with his death?

Do the World Devils automatically die if The King dies?

No.

Or does he have to summon them and then those demons have to get killed?

Yes.

And does The King have this quality of taking away vitality with his death?

Yes.

Alright then thanks. I'm not sure if this site considers a suicide technique where the person themselves is killed as a victory. But if so then he could possibly be able to do it.

I think Maxwell from Scribblenauts (before his best feat) could beat him, he could use Flash's suit and use the Speed Force (Wally's Speed Force) to keep up and then warp Wally while he runs...

Either or write "weak, slow" on Wally.

Both Maxwell and Namanie lack the speed and durability to survive against Flash.

Supreme is also too slow to perform any action. And Flash possibly could phase out his organs and brain. But I'm not sure whether or not he could grow those organs back ("insane Regenerationn" is rather vague.) but either way Flash could speed steal and BFR.

But Namanie can make the impossible, possible. Given she is bloodlusted, she can easily make something exceptionally stupid and unlikely happen to Flash (Making him choke on his own spit, trip on a rock, etc.) and as for durability, she can make him 'accidentally' miss all his punches.

Firstly "making the impossible possible" is EXTREMELY vague and NLF (there's a reason virtually no Medaka Box VS threads are ever made or concluded) and she still cannot perform her ability faster than the speed and time she is bound by. So Flash instantly one shots.

Ryukama said:
@Talon I have a fcouple of questions

1. Frost have to turn this on or is he always in a state of freezing people on contact?

2. How cold is the ice that freezes people? Because I'm pretty sure Flash has resistance against very cold temperatures given he can survive in space

Also I am pretty sure Flash can phase himself through ice.
Frost is naturally cryogenic and doesn't need to turn his freezing capabilities on.

The freezing is instant or nigh-instant, as in game the enemies bodies are completely frozen on contact.

Wouldn't that suggest that he had prior knowledge? Because he wouldn't know he was taking a risk just by blitz punching Frost.

How would Flash phasing himself out once he is getting frozen imply prior knowledge? That's just him using his abilities to react to what happened to him. Also Flash would have a literal eternity to comprehend that he is getting frozen and react to it.

And regardless of his ability to freeze people on contact, the moment Flash hits him Frost is getting obliterated due to his durability. Once again I am not sure if suicide techniques are considered victories on this site. But even if Frost could hypothetically put Flash down with this, it would not be without sacrificing himself.

Ryukama said:
How would Flash phasing himself out once he is getting frozen imply prior knowledge? That's just him using his abilities to react to what happened to him. Also Flash would have a literal eternity to comprehend that he is getting frozen and react to it.

And regardless of his ability to freeze people on contact, the moment Flash hits him Frost is getting obliterated due to his durability. Once again I am not sure if suicide techniques are considered victories on this site. But even if Frost could hypothetically put Flash down with this, it would not be without sacrificing himself.
So, Flash would be able to phase out of Absolute Zero temps and from his brain being frozen? Interesting, but oh well.

Rift Limbo possibly stalemates.

@Gabriel Well I think personally Cthulhu is vastly stronger than what his showings indicate, but going by what little we have, he wouldn't be fast enough to do anything to Flash. But Flash has no way to finish him off. So stalemate imo.

@Talon I'm pretty sure the temperature of the ice doesn't matter if he becomes intangible. And Flash can control his body on a molecular level and make his entire body intangible, so I think he'd likely be able to.

No the temperature wouldn't matter if he becomes intangible, but I just find it interesting that he can avoid insta-freeze on the atomic level.

That's immeasurable speed for you.

I guess it depends on knowledge of his opponent, has Flash dealt with ice characters like that before? Would it not catch him off guard?

I don't think getting caught off guard matters when you have a literal eternity to react to something.

Ryukama said:
I don't think getting caught off guard matters when you have a literal eternity to react to something.
Shame this isn't MFTL+ Flash, then we could have a fast icecube.

@Talon lol yeah. But the point of this thread is to see the extent of Flash's abilities at the fullest of his potential. There are plenty of 3-D characters can beat in his MFTL+ and in character form obviously.

Ok, I think I've got it.

Kharn the Betrayer

This guy, from what I have gathered from another versus thread, has a collar that neutralises any Hax ability that changes the tide of battle to the opponent's favour. Basically, it forces his opponents to fight honorably.

That sounds unbelievably NLF. Especially since how broud and vague of a term "hax" is. Also Flash's stats of AP and speed should be sufficient to bringing him down as well. Not just hax.

EDIT: Well then again Kharn has type 4 immortality from a much higher being. So perhaps a stalemate

@Sir that still sounds like insane NLF (clearly Kharn cannot be immune to all hax or things that can directly effect him.) And once again Flash's raw stats can defeat him. (Star Level AP and Immeasurable Speed)

Azzy also said in that same thread " is due to the fact that after being killed, he will be resurrected endlessly by Khorne, but it is unlikely to happen within the same battle. It will be at a slightly later point in time, so the first death should count as a win against him for matches he's in."

So Flash would still win this.

The Collar of Khorne would nullify any time travel stuff Flash tried to pull off.

It would not nullify things that are just regular attacks, like the IMP.

Flash time travel isn't a hax IMO,he literally runs faster than the concept of speed,he isn't using a hax,he is breaking the concept of something so bad(The concept of time and displacement),By physical exertion,it turns into sort of hax but not hax IMO,but i am in splits if khorne's collar will stop flash's time travel

KazarianFahs said:
Flash time travel isn't a hax IMO,he literally runs faster than the concept of speed,he isn't using a hax,he is breaking the concept of something so bad(The concept of time and displacement),By physical exertion,it turns into sort of hax but not hax IMO,but i am in splits if khorne's collar will stop flash's time travel
Attempting to fight Kharn any way but directly isn't going to work.

Of course, that doesn't matter here, because he's still MFTL+ and has the IMP, which is just pure stats and skill, so it won't protect from that in the slightest.

@Sir that simply isn't true. Only Tier 1-A characters and above can have irrelevant speed.

Back