• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rebirth Flash 2-C, possibly 2-A addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf, that was a different attack than what Barry used here. Wally had a mental breakdown while Barry was using s c i e n c e

Can I apply the changes to Barry, Wally and Thawne since they've mostly been agreed upon?

Hunter's and Black Flash's scaling still seems to be in decision.
That seems fine to me at least.

Can someone unlock Barry's and Wally's profiles pls?

Can someone unlock Barry's and Wally's profiles pls?

I have done so, just notify me when you are done making the changes.

In my opinion, Hunter probably shouldn't scale? Barry performed IMP via light speed, while Hunter mostly uses time manipulation

In my opinion, Hunter probably shouldn't scale? Barry performed IMP via light speed, while Hunter mostly uses time manipulation
Barry didn't state himself to go SOL in this panel. Only running so fast to get near infinite mass.

And Hunter using time manip is only post crisis. Rebirth Hunter uses the speed force

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I agree with upgrading Barry to 2- exclusively from damaging Anti-Monitor given in the same issue, given characters like Justice Lord Superman and various other heroes like Kenan Kong were capable of harming AM to the same extent as Barry did if not more in the case of Justice Lord Superman. If we upgrade Barry based solely upon this feat, a lot of other characters would have to be upgraded leagues above their current tiers for doing the same thing.

I also don't necessarily agree with the reasoning of him punching Anti-Monitor to other universes as reasoning for this upgrade, as he was explicitly able to do it because he was using the right amount of vibrational energy, since we know the other universes in the multiverse simply vibrate at different frequencies.

I'm not sure if I agree with upgrading Barry to 2- exclusively from damaging Anti-Monitor given in the same issue, given characters like Justice Lord Superman and various other heroes like Kenan Kong were capable of harming AM to the same extent as Barry did if not more in the case of Justice Lord Superman. If we upgrade Barry based solely upon this feat, a lot of other characters would have to be upgraded leagues above their current tiers for doing the same thing.
Except none of them have any of their own feats besides this comic so I don't really see the problem here.

I also don't necessarily agree with the reasoning of him punching Anti-Monitor to other universes as reasoning for this upgrade, as he was explicitly able to do it because he was using the right amount of vibrational energy, since we know the other universes in the multiverse simply vibrate at different frequencies.
That's not the main reasoning for this upgrade. Harming the Anti-Monitor. That's merely just added there to describe the full context of the feat.

Except none of them have any of their own feats besides this comic so I don't really see the problem here.

That's not the main reasoning for this upgrade. Harming the Anti-Monitor. That's merely just added there to describe the full context of the feat.
Pretty sure they do, like iirc President Superman was there, Kong Kenan definitely has his own feats, and we have Justice Lord Superman scaling to mainstream DCAU Superman on this site for example, with none of them being remotely near this lvl. Justice Lord Superman is currently Low 7-B and Kenan Kong is only 4-B for scaling to Superman. We would have to upgrade them to this tier as well if we're upgrading Barry.

Ah alright, the wording was rather confusing. It seemed to imply that it was part of the reasoning for the upgrade.

Pretty sure they do, like iirc President Superman was there, Kong Kenan definitely has his own feats, and we have Justice Lord Superman scaling to mainstream DCAU Superman on this site for example, with none of them being remotely near this lvl. Justice Lord Superman is currently Low 7-B and Kenan Kong is only 4-B for scaling to Superman. We would have to upgrade them to this tier as well if we're upgrading Barry.

Ah alright, the wording was rather confusing. It seemed to imply that it was part of the reasoning for the upgrade.
1. President superman wasn't there.
2. The damage they he did was cause of the accumulated damage done by Barry (Barry kept punching the face of A-M and was damaging him, he came and did the same to a face that's already damage)
3. We lack information on these characters unlike Barry Allen.
4. I'm pretty sure this guys don't have rebirth profiles and number of appearances to back it up.

1. President superman wasn't there.
2. The damage they he did was cause of the accumulated damage done by Barry (Barry kept punching the face of A-M and was damaging him, he came and did the same to a face that's already damage)
3. We lack information on these characters unlike Barry Allen.
4. I'm pretty sure this guys don't have rebirth profiles and number of appearances to back it up.
1. You're right, mb, it was someone who looked similar.
2. The panel explicitly shows that Flash damaged the middle section of his face with a small crack, and JL Lord Superman shattered the right side of his face.
3/4. That's fair I guess.

Although I'm fromne with it. Anti-Monitor shouldn't be scaled to possible 2-A which is much too high of a tier for him. Since we are going off of scaling Barry to Anti, it should be fine but I'm more so for 2-C, possibly 2-B for Wally and Eobard.

This story also seems to make no sense in terms of how these heroes together could beat a being that sees them as “pestilence” but yeah the revision looks okay for the most part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back