• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixin' up Norse Kratos' profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some ideas for major GoW downgrades.
"Kratos (Power of Hope)
Tier 8C
At least Building LvL, possibly higher (Superior to his God of War incarnation which can kill big monsters. Fear Zeus is quite big and he beat him)"

"Kratos (Power of Hope)
Tier 8C
At least Building LvL, possibly higher (Superior to his God of War incarnation which can kill big monsters. Fear Zeus is quite big and he beat him)"
Hard agree with everything here. This is the best meta for God of War I've ever seen and its very consistent with the games.

Norse Kratos, however, should be Low Complex Multiversal via scalling to Baldur and Modi.

"Kratos (Power of Hope)
Tier 8C
A GoW expert sent me this list. Seems 100% more accurate than our current scalling what do you think?

image0-3.png

"Kratos (Power of Hope)
Tier 8C
Amusing meme which I’ve never heard before

Great job

After thousands of years of the Gods growing in power and extending their influences of their domains and control over mortals yes. Poseidon damn near solo'ed the entire titan race. At the time of the great war though, titans=Gods, after hundreds of years and a tag team of Poseidon and Hades, + Blade of Olympus and sisters allowed the Gods to become victorious.

After thousands of years of the Gods growing in power and extending their influences of their domains and control over mortals yes. Poseidon damn near solo'ed the entire titan race. At the time of the great war though, titans=Gods, after hundreds of years and a tag team of Poseidon and Hades, + Blade of Olympus and sisters allowed the Gods to become victorious.
The page literally accredits his blast that ended the Great War as being under his own power tho and we have Zeus shattering chains that were able to restrain a being who's > the Titans which furthers the narrative Zeus is stronger then Atlas (albeit likely not stronger then the whole race)

Which reminds me, I was planning a revision to the God pages which i need your take on

The page literally accredits his blast that ended the Great War as being under his own power tho and we have Zeus shattering chains that were able to restrain a being who's > the Titans which furthers the narrative Zeus is stronger then Atlas (albeit likely not stronger then the whole race)

Which reminds me, I was planning a revision to the God pages which i need your take on
Yes, with the blade of course. The blade was essentially a condensed conduit for his godly might, since he channeled his godly might into it. Before the blade, he still wasn't powerful enough to one shot the entire titan race though for hundreds of years. Atlas, Cronos, and the rest of the titans were stalemating them up to that point, but the War was over before Zeus even used the blade, cause Hades was beating Cronos 1 on 1, and took Atlas' soul.

There should be some interesting stuff

I think I recall the book confirming Kratos sees centuries as insignificant which could be neat for his age

There should be some interesting stuff

I think I recall the book confirming Kratos sees centuries as insignificant which could be neat for his age
He told atreus that a decades were nothing compared to the time he had been alive. It was the response to atreus posing the question of why didn't kratos notice faye didn't get any older over 50 years.

A GoW expert sent me this list. Seems 100% more accurate than our current scalling what do you think?

image0-3.png
I'm giggling at Helios, the guy who was overpowered by Atlas and couldn't escape his grasp without help from Kratos, and got his bones casually crushed by the lightning titan, being placed two whole tiers above any titan.

Anyone got that scan that said that the Underworld and the living world were completely disconnected before someone broke the barrier between them or something like that?

The Nightmares were originally conceived as monstrous imitations of the eye that Odin sacrified in his search of knowledge. During the course of the development of God of War, the team gave them their name and deeper identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back