• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixin' up Norse Kratos' profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the title very obviously suggests, this thread is about adding things that 2018 Kratos' profile forgot to list. The idea for this thread of course comes from this CRT.

So far, we need to discuss:

- Enchantments
  • Armor
  • Talismans
  • Axe/Blade Pommels
  • Runic Attacks
  • The Card Game
  • 2018 Novel
  • Strategy Guide Book
  • Comics

Come on, everybody, we gotta make best Greek dad's profile better together.

Unless Kratos gets a stupidly overpowered Amp in the newer games, he won't ever reach that level of power. There is no reason that anything he does in the Norse Pantheon would make him stronger than his PoH key. Especially when factoring in what Hope really is in the GoW universe and how it operates, I don't see kratos getting a powerup of even that magnitude again, much less infinities on infinities stronger than Hope. It would be Atreus if anyone that gets the amp anyway.

Regarding just the in-game stuff alone for Krato's gear and attacks:
  • Kratos Norse Page mentions his set of abilities via his pommels, tailsmens and enchantments yet not one of them is cleared on his page of what those are
  • Same thing for Armor, which is something Kratos and Atreus surely had to have done here and there a few times throughout their journey in the game. The higher grade stuff would be kinda questionable ish from a pure gameplay standpoint but I'd imagine he had to prep him and Atreus up as the enemies they face get tougher and harder to fight (speaking pure gameplay-wise here)
  • His runic attacks are missing, especially those of the Frost Axe as that's a new weapon he now possess in conjunction with his OG Blades of Chaos even though I'm pretty sure some of those of the blades are just his normal attacks in the older Greek Games.

Unless Kratos gets a stupidly overpowered Amp in the newer games, he won't ever reach that level of power. There is no reason that anything he does in the Norse Pantheon would make him stronger than his PoH key. Especially when factoring in what Hope really is in the GoW universe and how it operates, I don't see kratos getting a powerup of even that magnitude again, much less infinities on infinities stronger than Hope. It would be Atreus if anyone that gets the amp anyway.
Would Thor and Jor's second battle involving splintering the World Tree, which could likely mean the actual thing, and I don't see why not as this battle is during the destruction of everything within the Norse pantheon, not mean they'd scale to it? Unless there's a scan that shows even when Ragnarok occurs, the true Yggdrasil would never be splintered/destroyed during Ragnarok.

Would Thor and Jor's second battle involving splintering the World Tree, which could likely mean the actual thing, and I don't see why not as this battle is during the destruction of everything within the Norse pantheon, not mean they'd scale to it? Unless there's a scan that shows even when Ragnarok occurs, the true Yggdrasil would never be splintered/destroyed during Ragnarok.
the blog for Yggdrasil would like a word here, seriusly, it says that none of them scale and they only damage a smol part of the physical manifestation of the real tree and that ragnarok would have zero effect on it as it only servers to bring the cycle of destruction and creation or something like that

the blog for Yggdrasil would like a word here, seriusly, it says that none of them scale and they only damage a smol part of the physical manifestation of the real tree and that ragnarok would have zero effect on it as it only servers to bring the cycle of destruction and creation or something like that
I don't think the blog interprets the word "splintering" as what is intended. You don't say "splintering" as in just break off a tiny bit of it, what that means is pretty much snapping it nearly in half. A simple Google shows that. Whether that be through images or just a simple definition.

I don't recall if it ever did. It might be stated in the novel and maybe in that Lost Lores and Legends book.

AFAIK, the Leviathan Axe is just so cold it could pretty much freeze shit with anything Kratos puts his axe against such as the various mook enemies (or some of them at least) and those vine things in Alfheim.

just put it in here

Some interesting items from this guide : https://www.powerpyx.com/god-of-war-2018-crafting-materials-locations/

e33cfa5d-59ae-4da5-8ebe-6d87ca7f6968

so Kratos should have energy absorption resistance
7337a199-cf2d-49c0-b9f2-cc1340498674

f21a6c99-d1b7-4c69-bb09-550862a60d88

0a741573-4a8e-4865-84d5-d04663bf2554

I'll try to get a copy of Lore & Legends and post some interesting scans from there, unless someone else happens to own it.

my suggestion we add another section :

Base Kratos :
-Rage power, healing, etc....

With Talisman :
Talisman explanation, etc.....

With blade of Chaos :
-runic attack explanation, enhancement explanation, blade pommel explanation, etc...

With Leviathan axe :
-runic attack explanation, enhancement explanation, Axe pommel explanation, etc..

With Armor :
Armor explanation, enhancement explanation, etc....

miscellaneous items
- Unity Stone explanation,etc...

Resistance (Base kratos , blade of chaos, leviathan axe, and armor combined)
- etc......

my suggestion we add another section :

Base Kratos :
-Rage power, healing, etc....

With Talisman :
Talisman explanation, etc.....

With blade of Chaos :
-runic attack explanation, enhancement explanation, blade pommel explanation, etc...

With Leviathan axe :
-runic attack explanation, enhancement explanation, Axe pommel explanation, etc..

With Armor :
Armor explanation, enhancement explanation, etc....

miscellaneous items
- Unity Stone explanation,etc...

Resistance (Base kratos , blade of chaos, leviathan axe, and armor combined)
- etc......

I was thinking the same thing, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back