• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Atreus Overhaul (I Think I got all of them? Maybe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLOL506

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, it's time to give some upgrades to the most inconsistent boy imaginable.
  • Atreus gets Immortality Types 1 and 3 due to his Godhood and regenerative abilities he inherited from Kratos. I can’t believe we actually missed out on this.
  • Atreus gets Resistance to Ice Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind and Memory Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Vector Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3), for surviving being repeatedly slashed by Kratos with the Leviathan Axe, which has these powers on by default.

Yeah, that's it. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Agree: 14 - Planck69, Eseseso, UchihaSlayer96, Theglassman12, LordTracer, chosen, Georredannea15, LordGriffin1000, BEASTHEART880, Reiner, Lonkitt, DaReaperMan, Marvel_Champion_07, LephyrTheRevanchist,

Disagree: -

Neutral: -

Last edited:
For immortality type 1 it is assumed he'll stop aging when he's older right? I agree with everything, I'm just making sure for the immortality type 1.

For soul resistance, didn't Atreus resist the Light of Alfheim when he yeeted Kratos out of there?

He can also resist attacks from Odin like Bifrost IIRC.

For soul resistance, didn't Atreus resist the Light of Alfheim when he yeeted Kratos out of there?
For that to happen he'd need to go straight into the Light itself like Kratos did. Even putting his hand into the light was too much for Atreus to bear.

He can also resist attacks from Odin like Bifrost IIRC.
Would you be able to find some clips of him getting directly impacted by the Bifrost?

Last edited:
People forget that unless contradicted by story or lore context, we do use gameplay for scaling.

We don't give every fodder monster soul resistances cause the novelization confirms that Kratos oneshots them all. This isn't the same here.

People forget that unless contradicted by story or lore context, we do use gameplay for scaling.

We don't give every fodder monster soul resistances cause the novelization confirms that Kratos oneshots them all. This isn't the same here.
As i said, i completely neutral with this. If it's ok for you, I have no problem with this.

Where the **** are the scans/references in PnA???

Innate has Jack shit for either

And magic has shit like ressurection without em...

I thought this was supposed to be an overhaul not an ability addition.

I mean, either way I agree but overhaul my left ********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back