• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixin' up Norse Kratos' profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the example is kratos obtain yggdrasil dew which makes kratos has immeasurable speed. i think some user argue that it has similar feat in persona/SMT

So if in persona/smt that feat is accepted then so kratos.
Two different verses, with two different entire lore and cosmologies. Don't say one should get the other because it's similar unless it's 1:1.

So Norse Kratos having the Blades of Chaos is used as a justification of his ratings, if the Blades are enough to grant those ratings, shouldn't every version of canon Kratos have the same ratings due to all of them possessing the BoC or some powered up version of them?

Unsure

I don't recall Kratos having those feats when he was a Demigod and his God self already scales to better

I don't remember any feats (CoO maybe does but I haven't played it in a while so not sure) but the scaling would be valid if simply having the BoC grants that type of boost, Mjolnir does seem like a pretty big deal in the Norse realms so it should logically be legit.

Yes. The novel (GoW4) goes out of it's way to clarify the blades are separate from kratos, and kratos fears that his trip down memory lane would not be a temporary one. The blades are one of the very few weapons which are stated to be capable of killing a God.

Are you talking about hax or legitimate AP? Cause kratos wasn't beating titan+ enemies in Ascension lol.
Hax: Wouldn't backscale cause the feat happened in the newest game, kratos didn't have the feat in previous games. Same way we don't give GoW 3 kratos passive spatial manip from 4, cause he has no feats of doing so in 3.
AP/Scaling: Just like any other weapon, even if they are a power of their own, it still depends on the wielders power. Same way the BoO works in ascension multiplayer. The warriors were using the most powerful weapon in the entire series bar the Power of Hope, but ofc they can't use it anywhere near peak potency.
The Blades of Chaos work in a "if it needs the power it has it" manner, otherwise he'd have just one-shot every demigod and god in his path.
Best bet would be to say kratos before GoW1/PoH wasn't capable of using the blades to their fullest potential. It's not the blades modus operandi to one shot everything in it's path, nor would it being "this or that" powerful be a case to change any of kratos' ratings. Then it'd come down to "Why did kratos need the PoH if he had the blades to defeat Ares" and "Why did kratos need the gauntlet in Chains when he had the blades".

Should Kratos get resistance negation for being able to weaken enemies inside Niflheim with the mist despite them apparently being immune to the mist in general?
has anyone check GoW lore and legend regarding cursed mist in nilfheim ? i believe the mist already deadly by outsider which means beings who originally lived in there has resistance to the mist.

But odin cursed the mist and make it deadly to beings who lived in nilfheim which means the cursed mist has resistance negation by itself.
and the enemies in nilfheim able to resist the cursed mist. so the enemies has resistance to resistance negation.

and since kratos able to weaken enemies inside Niflheim so would that mean kratos able to negate "resistance negation" resistance ?

has anyone check GoW lore and legend regarding cursed mist in nilfheim ? i believe the mist already deadly by outsider which means beings who originally lived in there has resistance to the mist.

But odin cursed the mist and make it deadly to beings who lived in nilfheim which means the cursed mist has resistance negation by itself.
and the enemies in nilfheim able to resist the cursed mist. so the enemies has resistance to resistance negation.

and since kratos able to weaken enemies inside Niflheim so would that mean kratos able to negate "resistance negation" resistance ?
and the fact Baldur has invulnerability to physical or magical. Would that means Baldur has ""resistance negation" resistance negation" resistance ?

06b8ec04-0f0d-440c-a75c-7df856c8fe46

is there any description about this energy ? blade of chaos able to use it.

I could if you tell me which section it's in.

There are also statements of them absorbing power and not just life force.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Norse Kratos should get Absorption since he doesn't have it despite the Greek version having the ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back