• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have been briefly going over the GoW profiles and as I was more questions have been going through my mind. I have been trying to rank the GoW gods from weakest to strongest, but as I do and I go on there are some things based on the profile that contradicts my ranking. For example:

Thor being stated as the strongest Norse God but his profile says he is on par with Hercules at the very least. If he's the strongest Norse God then shouldn't he be superior to the likes of Odin?

The same Odin where an author states that a fight between him and Zeus is actually debatable so shouldn't that be reworded differently?

There also this saying in Ares' profile where he is shrugged off attacks by the Blade of Artemis which is > Blade of Chaos which is > to Mjolnir and Heimdall says he is around the level as Ares. Heimdall > Thor?

There are many things (at least the way I see it) where the justification for each profiles seems to contradict another.

Could an expert please rank all GoW Gods (excluding both Kratos, Atreus, Thrud, Magni, Modi, the Titans, and the Primordials) and also we really should reword those AP justifications.

Alr then,

PoH>Fear>Pre hope Kratos> Zeus>Odin> Norse Kratos(not bloodlusted)=Freya>Thor=Hercules. I can say this with certainty. I have my own opinions about the others, but if we're going to stick to the wiki...

Take a look here man @KLOL506

Thor being stated as the strongest Norse God but his profile says he is on par with Hercules at the very least. If he's the strongest Norse God then shouldn't he be superior to the likes of Odin?
Thor is the physically strongest of the Norse gods. Odin's magic makes him the most powerful
There also this saying in Ares' profile where he is shrugged off attacks by the Blade of Artemis which is > Blade of Chaos which is > to Mjolnir and Heimdall says he is around the level as Ares. Heimdall > Thor?
Mjolnir by itself does not scale to Thor

1. Zeus

2. Odin

3. Freya

4. Thor/Hercules

5. Poseidon

6. Hades

7. Ares/Athena/Heimdall

8. Artemis

9. Helios

10. Hermes

The latter 2 I'm a bit unsure about but it's more or less this.

1. Zeus

2. Odin

3. Freya

4. Thor/Hercules

5. Poseidon

6. Hades

7. Ares/Athena/Heimdall

8. Artemis

9. Helios

10. Hermes

The latter 2 I'm a bit unsure about but it's more or less this.
How is Poseidon and Hades below Hercules when Poseidon and Hades are stronger then Ares BY A FAR MILE?

Back