• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

First Lilith, now Caine, everyone is out for the Nightside

Ionliosite said:
1-B John Tayler or...?
No, as Baphomet possessed John would be instantly erased by Caine's disbelief hax, as John in his 9-B form looks like a normal human, he isn't instantly erased.

What I currently think is John wins for a few reasons and the main one is this:

John with prep can use his prep to find Caine's weakness to Sunlight, in Book 7, John can "find" Sunlight and it appears, it's not really summoning, John's hax is "finding" things and it's hyper niche and is something Disbelief hax doesn't auto-neg.

John then "Finds" Sunlight and Caine will die because of it. This doesn't trigger The Seven-Fold curse as it's Sunlight that's kills him, not John, it's not even summoned or created by John either.

The only think John has to do is do it before Caine gets bored and kills him, John CAN do this by talking to Caine as he does in all fights, but it depends on if Caine talks back.

Not really gonna vote but just wanna say this thread looks like pure gold, not laughed this hard since I read Emperor vs UKG.

EDIT: Not sure if Caine would bother speaking to John as I'm not sure John would look like he warrants it.

Stillwinston said:
EDIT: Not sure if Caine would bother speaking to John as I'm not sure John would look like he warrants it.
John is very good at getting people to talk, he even got his mother to be distracted while right next to her they were opening a Gateway to BFR her.

>John via 1-B BFR

Caine has Outerversal range, 1-B BFR isn't enough.

John then "Finds" Sunlight and Caine will die because of it. This doesn't trigger The Seven-Fold curse as it's Sunlight that's kills him, not John, it's not even summoned or created by John either.
Will that even work at all for powerful being like caine? I mean caine would have committed suicide if sunlight kills him don’t you think?

Back