• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FE thread 7: Eagles are black, Lions are Blue, Deers are Golden, which one are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tellius actually still takes the cake as far as canon end game bosses are concerned. Though, none of them measure up to Warriors or Alfador from Heroes. Yune's High 6-A feat was done extremely casually and is also possibly low-balled given the Low 5-B high end...

DIVINE CHICKEN ROASTS ALL OF CURRENT THREE HOUSES AND ARCHANEA

btw, Is idunns mage dragon form basically elibe's version of a dark dragon? i dont see any difference besides her form being forced and iddun being a divine dragon while medeus being an earth dragon.

Tfw Dancer Lorenz is your character with the highest stats only surpassed by Byleth and Byleth is only above him because she gets charm points via tea.

Lol

I never really used the Dancer Class, I normally only promote it for the 5 Charm points.

According to Hubert, apparently TWSITD weapons are comparable in strength to Heroes Relics.

huh.

Heroes relics really arent far above other weapons compared to other regalia weapons.

Hubert said that when he was specifically referring to the Lance of Indra, not the Javelins of Light

My calc got accepted, so I'm gonna apply the changes to Grima's page, I'll make Grima "At least Low 6-B" since the calc was lowballed and very casual

@DarkDragonMedeus

Can you handle the other profiles, I don't know everyone who scales

Sword avoid+ is nice too

Avoid ring (10) + sword avoid (20) + alert stance+ (30) + Sword 5 (20) + Gautier (20) = 100 = ya aint touching Petra.

Rtxthegamer said:
Wait hold on Grima never attacks via KE, so can it be applied?
I mean, Grima's casual flying should be weaker than him attacking with magic, plus if somone can physically hurt Grima, they should scale to him as well, he's this tier literally just by flying into the sky, so yeah... they should scale

Rtxthegamer said:
According to Hubert, apparently TWSITD weapons are comparable in strength to Heroes Relics.
huh.

Heroes relics really arent far above other weapons compared to other regalia weapons.
I mean, TWSITD made the Heroes' Relics in the first place, so it would be strange if after 1000 years they still aren't able to match them. In the final battle of Verdant Wind, Nemesis and the Ten Elites all have comparable or superior replicas of the Heroes' Relics, so TWSITD must have figured out how to make them without having to use dragon parts. It's not that the Heroes' Relics aren't so strong, it's that TWSITD's more recent weapons are just as advanced.

Just a heads up, the Divine Weapons have a Low 6-B low end calculation.

Are you talking about the Holy Weapons of Jugdral? If so is it higher or lower than the calf for Grima?

Edit: I meant calc, but that typo is too funny to fix

I wish Medeus was resurrected in a newer game...

But in the distant future, like post-Awakening.

Medeus had Immortality Type 8 based on the "If the killer has darkness in their heart, Medeus cannot be destroyed". It basically means he simply can only be killed by pure hearted beings. I'm not sure what type of darkness was in Anri's heart, but probably had something to do with Artemis, but Marth is basically WWJD.

Wasn't it something like "so long as greed/darkness remained in the hearts of humanity" ?

or was it just a mistranslation.

"The light that surrounds you is only temporary, so as long as the darkness in your heart continues to sustain me, I cannot be destroyed!" That's the quote from Shadow Dragon at least, not sure how different the Japanese text is. But it's basically implied that he can only permanently die if the person who kills him is pure-hearted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back