• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FE thread 7: Eagles are black, Lions are Blue, Deers are Golden, which one are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me, is there a way to have tea with Crazy!Constance instead of Depressed!Constance?

Some time during post timeskip, Tea Parties take place inside. At least in some routes.

Bruh, we just need the statements that she's at that level, you still haven't provided us with any of that, statements are what matters here

I know that, that's why I'm still digging. But I'm super busy with RL stuff combined with being occupied with both other routes and other games ATM. As much as I love Three Houses and it's my favorite game of all time now, that doesn't mean it's the only game I want to play for the rest of my life. But I'll replay Edelgard's route to find the statements again when I have enough time.

My endgame male Byleth had 120 base avoid thanks to Gautier (+20), +20 av brawl and evasion ring.

No alert stance. As a war master.

B R O K E N.

Imagine Yuri having all of that. That evasion would be really high.

But Yu doesnt have 74 Attack power.

Yuri is lacking firepower. I had to sit him in the last map because he didnt dish enough damage (50 or so with the levin sword).

I killed the IO in one phase (all bars). Breaking the shield in the previous one. I admit I was lucky, tho. She didnt proc any relevant miracle (like, when she did it was a multi attack so she lost the bars anyway).

Now that I think of it. Im making Yuri my dancer next, for the lolz.

Actually better idea, make Dimitri a Paladin with Battalion Vantage and Battalion Wrath, give him a Killer Lance+, and get his Battalion durability to less than 1/3rd HP. Not to mention his Battalion does raise his attack by 10. And stack him with various strength and dexterity boosting items, till his hit and CRT is 100 . And also give him the Chalice. His attack is always more than 50 against all non armored enemy units, meaning he gives over 150 damage first strike in every encounter.

That's something I want to do in my next BL run.

Dimitri only run. Lol

Im in GD chapter 4 rn.

I could do something similar for Edelgard tbh, only instead of Paladin, she's a Wyvern Lord, and she uses Killer Axe+ instead of Killer Lance+. And she could use both regular and Battalion versions of Wrath and Vantage in cast either it takes time for Battalion endurance to get to the 1/3rd mark. And the Battalion one would also back up in case Crest of Flames heals her too much lol.

Edelgard doesnt have battalion wrath.

The only character with that combo is Dimitri. That's why he's the king of enemy phase.

The regular wrath + vatage combo is doable, tho. Just be careful with her life.

I'm personally just going through all the stuff I missed out on. (And doing funny stuff like brawler flayn and fully maxed out Marianne.) also, I still have to s support Constance.

Making blogs seems fine for me, though; unsure if it's currently something only staff can do. But I had trouble uploading images as of late when it works for other people.

Yea I can't really upload images either. Whenever i try to create a new blog, it just says "you do not have permission to edit pages in the User_blog namespace."

Guess this has to do with the forum migration or something.

Only staff members can make edits to pages right now, that could be applied to the blogs as well

I still think the Three House calc is a major highball and should've accounted for more JOL, and I agree the Archanea calc is a hellava lowball on that size, but that's just going to be me.

Honestly I don't think it should exist at all considering that debate, but it genuinely doesn't matter too much in the grand scheme of things. Just allow me to have my salt in this strikethrough

I think the sheer differance in our results between the two feats we have for the JOL should imply that more JOL were used in our high-end feat...but I gave that opinion at the time, the stats are what they are, and while they stay 'possibly' I can't be too much more fussed than the light amounts of salt I radiate in my strike-throughs.

I'm not going to campaign to get the pages changed, I'm just gonna stay firm in thinking the high end is highballed.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Three Houses God Tiers>Archanea God Tiers
Mwhahahahahahahahaha
naaaah, Three houses is still only possibly low 6-B, while grima is low 6-B minimum via size.

the top tiers are still in elibe and wherever ashurena's world takes place in.

ALL HAIL THE DIVINE CHICKEN

Roy's the High 6-A boy and I love him for it, 15 year old kid wrecks most of Three Houses and Archanea in sheer AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back