• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Father, What are we hunting?

I feel like elsa would try to spam sharp ice at kratos and send her summons against him like that giant snowman but i feel like he could throw out his blades and stab her in the gay before she can do this

I mean, with environmental destruction Elsa is capable of 6-C feats, but that seems to take some time and a great deal of effort.

Due to Elsa not having 6-C durability, Kratos can basically just... flick his wrist and Elsa dies.

Pretty sure I'd vote for Kratos, if this isn't just a stomp.

DarkGrath said:
I mean, with environmental destruction Elsa is capable of 6-C feats, but that seems to take some time and a great deal of effort.

Due to Elsa not having 6-C durability, Kratos can basically just... flick his wrist and Elsa dies.

Pretty sure I'd vote for Kratos, if this isn't just a stomp.
Time. Ehh. Not really much. She froze her country pretty dang fast. Effort. Yea.

Actually, Elsa's ice ignores durability and turns people's bodies into ice if she wills it. The Anna thing wasn't a one time thing and she accidentally did it to herself. Her powers also home by Frozen 2 if she wills it.

The real cal howard said:
Actually, Elsa's ice ignores durability and turns people's bodies into ice if she wills it. The Anna thing wasn't a one time thing and she accidentally did it to herself. Her powers also home by Frozen 2 if she wills it.
couldn't kratos break out of it if she seals him in there?

It hits their heart and their body just turns into ice. I guess it would be sort of transmutation. Though not entirely certain though.

Agletonwiki said:
hmm so like it took like a week in the movie for it to become fatal right in the movie?
When she shot a single small blast on accident. She apparently Homes her powers by the second movie. So probably way faster with intent to kill.

I'm pretty sure Kratos lands a hit before Elsa in this scenario. It's not like his blades are the only things that he can use to kill her.

So I took a look at Elsa's profile to see what Kratos could do to counter what I thought was a wall of abilities. At a glance, I realized that not only does she have virtually no durability negation but her attacks would be completely unable to harm Kratos.

Yeah, massive stomp.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Kratos can easily break out of her ice

Actually, this may be a stomp since elsa is only 6-C by environmetal destruction and her actual feats are far lower than kratos
Again. He turns Into Ice. Not is frozen in it

Planck69 said:
So I took a look at Elsa's profile to see what Kratos could do to counter what I thought was a wall of abilities. At a glance, I realized that not only does she have virtually no durability negation but her attacks would be completely unable to harm Kratos.

Yeah, massive stomp.
She can one shot. Turns him into ice like she did to Anna.

And you saying he can get a shot in before Elsa could doesn't have any justification or reason behind it. That's the same as if I said Elsa could get a shot in before Kratos did anything. Give reason why.

She can't her AP is lower than kratos. Her one shotting is due to environmetal destruction
Turning him into ice would bypass durability. It's still one shot capable. It's not freezing him. It's turning his body into actual Ice. Bypasses durability.

That's one wincon versus being horribly outmatched in hax, skill and experience, AP, etc.
This is a stomp, it's no longer about if she has one wincon now
not a stomp it's has 1 wincon which stomps are no wincons

That's one wincon versus being horribly outmatched in hax, skill and experience, AP, etc.

This is a stomp, it's no longer about if she has one wincon now
One win condition even though it's pretty possible. He may have experience and skill. But Elsa has a larger and better use in range. Hacks are pointless as she gets one shot anyway. Whether he can or can't get up close is part of the debate. But you are overplaying it as a stomp. When Elsa definitely has a chance. Hacks are pointless. Kratos does have experience, but Elsa has better range usage. Both one shot. So either could plausibly win. Even if Kratos won it out because of much better experience, that doesn't mean it's a stomp. Elsa can end him just as easily as he could to her.

Buttersamuri said:
She can one shot. Turns him into ice like she did to Anna.

And you saying he can get a shot in before Elsa could doesn't have any justification or reason behind it. That's the same as if I said Elsa could get a shot in before Kratos did anything. Give reason why.
Pretty sure the warrior that's been facing opponents with hax far greater in potency and scale than anything Elsa could hope to achieve for far longer, not to mention the fact that he's been shown dodging said attacks consistently would be able to keep away long enough to do something (and in this scenario, anything he does would one-shot).

Voting for Kratos. Buttersamuri offered pretty good reasoning for the match being fair and I'll concede to being wrong about it being a stomp.

Schnee One said:
Not seeing why Kratos can't break out of the ice.
Supposedly, it turns him into actual ice rather than encasing him in it. Not really seeing anything that supports that on the profile but it doesn't change my reasoning anyway.

<Becomes the ice

Yeah. No. It's simply a full body freeze.

That shit can be broken through sheer AP alone

Back