• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail X784 Feat Scaling

Ok I am very late to this, and I apologise if my comment is going to make this thread a bit more complicated.

If I understand the decision reached in this, the 7C keys will be completely replaced with low 7B yes?

If so, I don't think it's completely necessary. I suggest a new key, reasoning being that during the break between the Edolas arc and Tenrou arc, every major character was noted to have been training and going on missions far more regularly in preparation for the S-class trials, it creates a logical reason for the growth in power while at the same time not invalidating the previous town level feat.

Just a suggestion

Nah, I just don't think Natsu's profile needs to be more complicated, I take X784 Natsu as how he is at the end of X784

I dunno, David's reasoning does make sense to a degree. 3 months brought Gajeel from Low 7-B to decently into 7-B and Elfman could fight a BoS Erza level opponent with 7 years of training on top of that, a year catapulted them into High 7-A and Erza even noted that they had grown by a noticeable amount in just a day (we should add Accel Dev if they don't already have it). The only issue I have with it is that people only started working their asses off a week or so prior to the announcement so it just doesn't give enough time to go from baseline 7-C to Low 7-B when you take into account their growth between other arcs.

I just don't wanna separate his profile into more keys, and I'm still against multiple Natsu profiles

I don't want to exacerbate the issue, i just brought it up because it didn't seem like a solution anyone had considered. So I'm not pushing this, besides Blank has pointed out that the time between the arcs is shorter than I initially thought it was, so it isn't.

Ultimately, if the solution the thread has reached now is the perceived best then go for it.

I'm waiting for the X791 CRT to be finished, so I can do all the changes at once

Back