• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Makarov's cloud split/storm creation

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
Thread to estabilish which result of this calculation should be used.

This is not a thread about scaling. If the calculation is consistent/inconsistent and who scales/doesn't scale can be debated in a different thread. This is only about determining the yield of the feat itself.

I am neutral about the cloud split one.

I support the Mountain level end for the storm one. KE usually turns out to be more accurate than CAPE. If KE can be calculated, that should be used instead of CAPE.

I actually prefer CAPE when the timeframe is left to assumption. That said I personally prefer the 4 KJ/kg value. I don't think it qualifies for the higher tornado-spawning values, but it should still be pretty intense.

I'm wondering if I could use the syllabus counter then multiply it by the number of panels to get an indicative timeframe, given that there is a guy speaking in the latest one

I really don't like the whole syllables counter. If enough calc members approve it, I'll concede on it, but I really don't like timeframe finding in manga since it seems like almost exclusively conjecture.

I mean, we used it for other calcs in the past. I don't love it, but it's at least an indication opposed to 100% guessing

Mountain Level....no but Makky is suppose to be stronger then Gildarts so I would say what ever Gildarts is then Makky needs to have an At Least

EDIT: Gildarts is Low 7-B so Makky should be At Least Low 7-B

Title means nothing in FT. Gajeel, Gray, Erza, Sting, many more aren't not even a wizard saint, but they can beat a Spriggan who can curbstomped 4 Wizard Saints at once.

Even Laxua is stronger than Makarov at this point.

Guys, this is (or rather was) about deciding the result.

You can handle the scaling in a different thread

Back