• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Years Quest Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler for hundred year quest chapter 5 is out on the japanese and korean version.

Japanese versio and here is the korean versio(don't use ad-block on the korean version or you won't be able to read it)

Edit: It's much better reading on the korean version then the japanese version.

Spoiler
Nice one. Also how does no one realize that it's them, the only thing that changed was only their body. Their head/face seem to still be the same, and doesn't that famale at the end look like the same girl that was with the water dragon god at the end of chapter 3.

Welp ... I practically know what happens now. Team Natsu become fish, some chick is underwater with them, token FT fanservice involving Lucy and probably a scene change to the guildhall. That about right?

Nice one. Also how does no one realize that it's them, the only thing that changed was only their body. Their head/face seem to still be the same, and doesn't that famale at the end look like the same girl that was with the water dragon god at the end of chapter 3.
I also read the chapter idk if they change into fish becuase of that liquid the drink or they use transformation magic, and i think he have another dragon slayer(probably a water ds)

ElfmanLookingLikeAGorila
A man or a gorila...

Why the hell does elfman look like a gorila in this chapter, he didn't even use a takeover yet they made him look like a gorila. FeelsBadMan.

Touka is just getting more suspicious in every chapter, even jellal was pretty serious when he was talking about her. The way she was able to dodge that question about her tail was also pretty impressive, she made juvia and gajeel look like fools. What really is her end game, and why did she chose to join fairy tail for...so many questions that needs to be answered about this touka character.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
"There is a peaceful way to seal the Pentadrakes"
Well, RIP High 6-A Happy then.
Eyes Emoji large
What if happy gets High 6-A Durability. "He took a hit from one of The Dragon Gods and survived"

Wow, the way that this is going, this manga could be pretty long, 5 chapters and only the very beginning of one Dragon God, this could easily be a 100 chapter manga, if each Dragon is its own arc, Hopefully We get an epilogue with kids as well

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Wow, the way that this is going, this manga could be pretty long, 5 chapters and only the very beginning of one Dragon God, this could easily be a 100 chapter manga, if each Dragon is its own arc, Hopefully We get an epilogue with kids as well
Yeah I thought about it too. At this point it should definetly be >50 chapters, since it seems that they won't be able to defeat one of the dragons in 10 chapters. 20 chapters per dragon is a good bet.

(Unless it gets rushed and they face them all at the same time)

Captain Torch said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yeah I thought about it too. At this point it should definetly be >50 chapters, since it seems that they won't be able to defeat one of the dragons in 10 chapters. 20 chapters per dragon is a good bet.
(Unless it gets rushed and they face them all at the same time)
do you think natsu can do a job peacefully?

and since his assistane doing it, its not going to be rushed, we probably see 5-c happy

Yeah, I know, I still think Acnologia is probably stronger than all of them with the Ravines of Time, or maybe I'm wrong, but I want to see Natsu get a new awesome form

Yeah, it's always fun seeing them eat things and turning it into powers. Who know, Natsu might even get a form that's decently haxxed.

@Triforce After absorbing Dragon Cry, Animus regained his full power. Acno stomped the hell out of Animus, Zirconis and another dragon simultaneously. Speaking of which, why is it his base dragon form that scales above Dragon Cry when he rekt them in base human form.

No Base Animus is 6-C, after absorbing all the power of Dragon Cry, he is High 6-A, Human Acnologia is High 6-C, because he is stronger than August and Irene, also Dragon Acnologia is likely on par with Fairy Heart Zeref and is stronger than Dragon Cry Animus

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
No Base Animus is 6-C, after absorbing all the power of Dragon Cry, he is High 6-A, Human Acnologia is High 6-C, because he is stronger than August and Irene, also Dragon Acnologia is likely on par with Fairy Heart Zeref and is stronger than Dragon Cry Animus
Base dragon acno should be superior to FH zeref, as zeref wanted to kill Acno before he aquired power in the past

Author did say he would add things into the anime, that the manga didn't have, so hopefully he extens the last two fights, and they look awesome

The 3rd season of fairy tail will start in october this years, so around a 1 month and 10 days from now. This years fall has a lot of animes i'm looking up to watch, like jojo part 5 and tensei shitara slime.

This is the continuation of the manga where it left of, in which they were going to the hundred year quest. So probably a week or even less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back