• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Years Quest Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest
The manga ended with this scene, and the hundred year quest was picked up after this scene. So the hundred year quest start after a week or even less, where the manga left.

Yea I read, way more interesting than edens zero. I'm hyped for this dragon eating guild lol. Kyria probably already my favorite character.

Just don't get yourself hurt. You aren't acnologia sweetie >_<

So it's a guild that goes around slaying dragons and eating them, so they can gain dragon abilties. Sounds awesome i guess, they're probably like God serena with all those dragon abilities.

I like the fact that there is more than the elemental aspect.

gotta wonder there has to be a negative effect to this. Maybe her being all hungry and cray cray is it.

What if the guy that gave them their quest is also a dragon eater, and he is using natsu's team so he can eat the dragon god's after they're sealed.

What if it was acnologia that started the whole dragon eater thing, and they're just following his footsteps. After killing so many dragons, at some point he must have been hungry and ate one of them.

She behaves bestial. So that's definitely a possibility. She acts like a dragon would kinda. For Eileen and acnologia they become actual dragons, for these people they instead behave like them I guess. I wonder who the leader is.

This manga just keeps world building, there's an evil dragon eating guild now, and the 5 Dragon Gods, wow Acnologia, you suck at your Job Hard, he thought the 7 Dragon Slayers were the last remaining "Dragons" and yet there is a whole guild of them, unless these Dragon Eaters showed up after Acnologia Died, getting more hyped for the manga, as it looks like it's gonna be long now

Also mention of 4th Generation Dragon Slayers is more proof of Dragon Cry Being Canon, which is good

5th Generation Dragon Slayers probably did show up in the past year after Acnologia's Death, however we don't know how strong they are, it looks like Base Natsu caught her blade in his bare hands, so she's At least 6-C

It's likely she will be 6-C, she doesn't appear to be a top dog in her guild, and she wasn't that surprised that Natsu Caught her blade, also Touka is probably a Dragon Eater or Dragon God

Possibly, it's not concrete enough yet. I wonder why the fish thought that the sea serpent was the Water God? Maybe he was one of his servants and now he'll be angry and think FT and the Dragon Eaters are aligned then attack them.

Yeah 6-C Kyrie seems about right

And I like the Idea of the 5th Generation of DSs though makes me wonder if this is the same for other Slayers like God Slayers and Devil Slayers

The sea serpent was pretending to be the water dragon god so he can get free stuff from those fishes after he saw them worshipping the water dragon god, he might not necessarily be connected with the water dragon god.

Also natsu and his team should get Adaptation because of the medicine that they drank. They're able to breath underwater, and it even helps those that can't swim to swim better and faster.

Now, This may not be 100% real, I just found it on Tumblr, and I have no Idea if it's a movie, or the anime, because behind it is an image of the Avatar symbol, so I may have jumped the gun here, but hey, new movie possibly

Shocked-anime-gif-9
A third movie? Hiro is not even taking time to relax, he is working with eden's zero, fairy tail hundred year quest, spin off series and now a bloody movie.....

I feel like they're both equally interesting, eden's zero just after starting the series has already dropped some huge mysteries like "Mother" and "Xiao mei" maybe even the "Demon king".

EDEn's Zero, doesn't have the pre existing Hype Fairy Tail has, of course it's gonna fall behind, however it will eventually build up and bevome something, Fairy Tail is getting its anime back, it has two spin offs, a weekly Sequel Manga (Suck it Boruto), and it's possibly getting amovie, now is the best time to be a Fairy Tail Fan

I feel like there should be a fairy tail x Nanatsu no taizai battle game, that would be so awesome. You can have characters from each series fight each other like mortal combat, i would buy that shit so quick.

@Mitch

Do you have the link to where you found the information about the new upcoming fairy tail movie, i would like to check it out.

No Link, Tumblr Post, that's why it's not reliable, I saw several posts about their being a movie, and that Imgae, could be fake for all we know

If it's true then sooner or later there will be a news articals about it, and hiro mashima might even tell us about it in the up coming manga chapters just like he did with dragon cry.

Also it took years to make dragon cry, since it was first teased in the manga with natsu and his dragonifiaction.

KaiserReinhardt said:
I feel like there should be a fairy tail x Nanatsu no taizai battle game, that would be so awesome. You can have characters from each series fight each other like mortal combat, i would buy that shit so quick.
It'd probably be tartarous arc vs pre resurrection NNT as the most popular arcs

I can see hiro mashima and nakaba suzuki doing a collaboration, they did it in the past in which they drew eachothers manga's Fairy Tail x Nanatsu no Taizai.

If they did it again, but this time made a game together than that would be awesome. A battle game like mortal combat or injustice, that would be super cool. There can also be a story mode, about how the 2 different groups meet each other.

I think they should use the characters from all the arcs, then the characters would be able to use all their abilites in their fights.

I think you're a little hopeful for said game, if it happened I would buy it in an instant, but Point is, it's unlikely to happen

If y'all need help with kyria justifications I can easily help with that.

Tier At least 6-C (regularly slay and eats dragons for their power, easily killed the water serpent.

When certain dragon slayers can't even slay a dragon at all... cough sting, cough rogue, cough Laxus, cough all the rest

I can do the whole profile myself, but you see I don't have an render. But I can type info and copy and paste in here.

The Normal Dragons we known about are 7-A

Animus is 6-C without Dragon Cry

Igneel and Acnologia are High 6-A

Saying that Kyria regularly Slay Dragons is really unquantifiable, since there are many different tiered Dragons

Also for Laxus, Rogue, and the rest, they could probably kill the Eclipse Dragoons after the 2nd Timeskip, as they got far stronger

Even so, dragons are hyped to be the top dogs of the verse. Someone that slays and eats dragons on the norm shouldn't be < Wendy or normal mages. So you can really say should be superior to

Edit: And if she is kinda confident she can slay pentadrakes then that's kinda weird as it's high 6-A. Also everyone starting spriggan arc is at likely 6-C and higher, newer arc so the enemies will at the very least be island level it only Makes sense. And she is the only dragon slayer we know that kills dragons that easy. anyways I say at the very least 6-C, which could change obviously, but I say that's simply a good tier to start with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back