• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Years Quest Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I agree shes 6-C and higher, i just don't think Slaying Dragons is an Apropiate justification for her future Page, I believe, there is a better eplanation for the Character

I mean, originally I was gunna add she was confident she could slay the pentadrakes and was unworried about natsu's power. But I felt the dragon tbink was all it took lol.

Artemiisia-X said:
If y'all need help with kyria justifications I can easily help with that.
Tier At least 6-C (regularly slay and eats dragons for their power, easily killed the water serpent.

When certain dragon slayers can't even slay a dragon at all... cough sting, cough rogue, cough Laxus, cough all the rest

I can do the whole profile myself, but you see I don't have an render. But I can type info and copy and paste in here.
That just a water serpent, not even close to be a dragon(like a wyvern)

Artemiisia-X said:
I mean, originally I was gunna add she was confident she could slay the pentadrakes and was unworried about natsu's power. But I felt the dragon tbink was all it took lol.
Based on the fact that she actually believed she killed a dragon god before eating it, she has no idea how strong they are. I doubt that serpent waw even in tier 6.

About Zeref's time reversal, since he could reverse time after he was vaporized - meaning his brain was destroyed - that must mean he reverses time with his incorporeal mind / consciousness, which would mean physical destruction like atomization shouldn't work on him.

Inb4 someone says "So Goku can't kill Zeref?". I know it sounds like a NLF, but it could really be no different from Low-Godly Regenerationn. Only that Zeref is reversing time with his consciousness, as opposed to regenerating his body. What has to be done is to seal him, destroy his soul or mind, erase him from existence, etc.

In any case, Regenerationn should be removed from his page. That's not what his ability is.

Well, no. But I wasn't referring to Natsu. I was just saying that if he reverses time with something incorporeal, no reason normal molecular or atomic destruction should kill him permanently.

@Triforce

In this case, it's not actually Regenerationn. It's just time manipulation.

...It's not Regenerationn. He's not recreating his body. He's reversing time to how things were before his body was destroyed. That's not Regenerationn at all.

Also in some scan natsu before destroying zeref(physically) says i dont have sny choice other than erase you the zeref reply that erases me? Then natsu said who else is here and attack him

Also
Zeref@2x
Can we replace zeref spriggen outfit pic with this pic

Also, I think Natsu,zeref, and acno should be at sub-rel (via sclaing erza who habe nearly 5k to 7k speed feat)because Natsu fight zeref in dragon force which increases Natsu state by x3(proven in the manga that whenever ds uses their dragon force they become faster )

Also the question is why base Natsu is island lvl and df Natsu if high 6A it's because Natsu was using both df and fdkm at same time(like sting combaining his df and wsdm) alsl its like zeref let him to destroy himself.

And later natsu get heal and boost by lucy

Dragon Force, Is a confirmed 3x multiplier to all stats, so Sub-Relativistic God Tiers, might very well be true

I agreed with the x3 power boost, but the speed is not stated and also there is less evidence for it especially since Brain (Zero) could still keep up with Natsu Dragneel casually.

https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/160/3

Actually speed is increase as well

"Dragon Force greatly increases the damage done by standard Dragon Slayer spells, and grants the user access to more advanced, powerful attacks. It also drastically enhances the user's physical prowess, speed and considerably boosts their Magic Power, which becomes visible, taking the appearance of a Dragon"

also in Base Natsu was blitzed by Meteor Jellal, and then with Dragon Force, he blitzed jellal, the 3x enhancement was to speed as well

Alright, I agreed with the speed boost since Natsu Dragneel was able to surpass Jellal Fernandes's faster speed following Dragon's Force.

• https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/98/10
  • https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/98/11
  • https://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/98/12

I don't. The 3x multiplier has been inconsistent as we noticed, with Natsu jumping from 8-A to Low 7-B and from 7-C to 7-A. These are huge jumps which are far bigger than 3x, so it doesn't make sense inverse.

It is an At least 3x Multiplier, and lets say for example it's only a 2x Multiplier, then it would still be Sub-Relativistic, also Base Natsu was Blitzed by Jellal with Meteor, and the Dragon Force Natsu Speed Blitzed Jellal with Meteor, meaning that Dragon Force should likely at least double the speed of Natsu, not to mention this was a weakened Erza who did the feat, and Natsu is likely far faster than her when she's healthy, so I think the God Tiers can be Sub-Relativistic

first Timeskip Gildarts would be 7-A, and if you say there isn't one of those there is, the dialogueless chapter with Natsu was in x791

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back