• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 8

h why in the world are we using mutipliers? stop doing that if u are unless its stated otherwise. Just slap a At Least and wait for more things to happen cause its bascially inaccurate tiers to just be doing that

It's not a multiplier

Its One Person's Power+Another Person's Power

And they both happen to scale to the same tier, so it's a 2+2 scenario = 2*2, I'm not suggesting a multiplier, I'm just saying it's possible that their power is doubled due to adding their powers together

Plus these characters already have At least slapped on them, you're always saying that we use multipliers, but we don't have single multiplier in Fairy Tail, it's just adding two comparable powers together and that equals double the feat, so techinically we don't have any multipliers

Stop accusing me of suggesting random multipliers, because I'm not

Only just now read the chapter and I'm surprised no one is talking about the scariest thing in it; that cover page. That right there is one of the things that wake me up in cold sweat in the middle of the night

I just wanted to ask why is laxus just High 7A+ when at beginning of Alvarez arc he casually nuked a blast that dwarfed several mountains so scaling from that Current laxus should be far stronger than that and should be High 6C .

Battler356ushiromiya said:
I just wanted to ask why is laxus just High 7A+ when at beginning of Alvarez arc he casually nuked a blast that dwarfed several mountains so scaling from that Current laxus should be far stronger than that and should be High 6C .
Scan?

Davidsteel1 said:
Only just now read the chapter and I'm surprised no one is talking about the scariest thing in it; that cover page. That right there is one of the things that wake me up in cold sweat in the middle of the night
Why? It's right behind him. Besides who needs toilet paper.

Toby doesn't know that, and in my worst nightmares I don't know either, then I'm forced to use the cat

Kudos to anyone who knows what movie I'm referencing

Why August didn't have gildarts hax and fairy glitter hax in his profile when he copy and null them

@DemonGod could you check your Aldoron Calc?

You made an error with the Units. I've already commented there on your blog post. It's mass would be increased by a Billion times than what you originally calculated.

Sorry for barging in, thought this is very important so I had to.

The lifting strength would be increased to low end of Class-Z

Ah no, sorry.

He made the error with representing the Units twice so it should effectively be the same.

But there would still he a pretty big increase altho not by a factor of Billion. The increase could be by a factor of 1000 to 10,000 since the calc method was wrong.

He didn't calculate the volume for Aldoron. He only considered two dimensions into the volume calculation. Neither did he take them as cylinders or something. So there would still be a pretty big increase to like Class P but not Class Z.

Again, I'm extremely sorry but the calculation method is flawed and there would be definitely be an increase by atleast 1000 times consodering that the calculation has disregarded a whole term altogether in finding the volume.

Also did a quick calc for the lols, if Natsu does actually punch Aldoron into the sky and assuming Aldoron is punched at Erza's speed calc, it comes out to about 2.1438616e+26 Joules(Mitch's Calc) or Multi Contintent level and 2.1438616e+29 Joules(Nerd's 1000x correction) or slightly less then 2x baseline Moon level.

Yeah, my calc is based on Crocus's which isn't confirmed or calced

So right now it's wrong

Is there no way we could scale Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Laxus and the spriggans to Erza's meteor feat?

Both speed and AP... Her bones were broken at the time altho her Magic has been amped with emotions. And moreover it makes more sense to have them at small country level rather than Large Mountain Level when the God Tiers are at Multi-continent level.

We also have Wall who has Etherion cannon, Magic Confinement Fusion Reactor and Anti-Matter Rifle. The last two work similar to the Theoretical designs. Magic Confinement Fusion Reactor's power Output would be great enough to produce atleast a Continental energy in seconds.

We have Brandish's statement that she could easily demolish countries. She has casually performed a Large Mountain Level feat.

We have Irene who was able to shrink all of Fiore. The energy output required to do it is...

I'll post the calc

But overall it makes sense to scale the High tiers to Erza.

we can't because it's outlier for erza and blah blah blah i don't think base natsu scale to her, Demon slayer mark gray is honestly feat less in alveraz(since he fight end natsu who is also featless). Laxus maybe make sense but we didn't know his full potential.

Regarding wall magical canon calc, you can calc it if you use right methor(and idk what is right methor for his magical nuclear power generator)

Assuming She shrunk land to 1/10, we can calculate the change in gravitational potential energy.

Gravitational potential energy would be -G*m*M├ÀR

If the mass of Fiore has been shrunk to 1/10 of what it is originally, then the energy output required to do it would be 0.9*G*m*M├ÀR.

G=Gravitational constant.

M=Mass of earth beneath the crust

m=Mass of Fiore.

R=Radius of the earth from the bottom of the crust.

The mass of the Country would be A*thickness*density

Assuming the thickness to be 60km, that is thickness of the crust and

Code:
the area of Fiore has been calc. at around 14,000,000km^2 iirc.
Now substitute the values into the equation

0.9*6.67*10^-11*14,000,000,000,000*60,000*1.5*6*10^24├À(6,400,000) = 7.091*10^25 J

I considered the crust but the result would descrease by a factor of 15 if I consider Land elevation. I also took the density of rock to be 1.5.

Either way, the feat needs atleast a Continental Output

The Irene feat has been done b4; the result was at high 6B iirc; that said it was dismissed because it was considered "hax" you're not the only one who disagrees with it but ultimately just disagreeing is insufficient. Anything from your list of feats above will either be dismissed as an outlier, or be argued to be inapplicable- for instance Wahl's magic convertion canon, because we can't prove it uses real world physics- or something.

As it stands now there isn't anything in the Alvarez arc we can use, what we need are feats and statements suitable for scaling from 100 year quest

Scaling those characters to a feat a character way superior than the average did by transforming and accessing her Real power is obviously a bad idea. If Irene and August are so far above the average Spriggan even while Irene's in human form then her feat is clearly above them. Even Erza scaling is dubious, tbf.

Anti-Matter cannon doesn't exist. It's Anti-Material in the official translation.

Brandish's feat is hax. Someone already told you this. Her hype texto doesn't include timeframe either.

Same with Universe Cero. Size Manipulation is hax and can't be measured.

Received 413616186188642
Received 429898577719090
Received 458259348371251
Irene was adding her magical power to the earth so what would stop her from simply causing a Fiore Blast instead of using Universe One?

Brandish is quoted as having enough magic power to destroy a country. it is not said that she uses magic to accomplish this, it would be the same thing as Acnologia or Irene destroying the earth on the spot with Magical power.

has a quote from Brandish herself that says the other 12 Spriggans are on the same level as her

Assault Wahl had enough magic to fire an Etherion that is High 6-B

Erza was all broken when she destroyed the god sema and her getting a little stronger with emotions wouldn't make her level with her best

August with ARS could vaporize all Fiore and that's a Multi-Continental feat

Back