• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 8

Inb4 it the x7 DF Unison Raid gets laughed off so we need Natsu to go 7FDM again. Except this time he will be roaring, the enemy will be up in the sky and it will be night time so the full moon is conveniently there to get destroyed and we have a nice feat.

Dont even need 7FDM actually, the combined roar being divided for them to scale to in DF or even base would be hilarious.

Speaking of everyone using DF, has anyone here ever read the Alvarez rewrite someone or a group of people made like 2 years ago?

With Algeria alone i'd argue mirajane is probably above Laxus and jellal. Mirajane In base can fight with a historia Jacob. And he got insta one shotted in satan soul.

Irene swords are downplayed because they are squadron. Yet it's been shown Irene can enchant things far above spriggan level like how she enchanted neinhart. Yet the swords took a nuke with no damage. So by scaling technically they are above some spriggan. Especially with the fact Irene can easily enchant things spriggan level or above. And alegria evaporated the sea by magic power release. That and she blitzed then so hard the enchantment was done. Juliet and whatever stomped satan soul, and took minor damage. So them being comparable to Marin is wrong. Cause they are not people but irene enchantments. So they don't follow the rule like "all squadron are equal" or "all spriggan are comparable".

I'd argue Alegria can even fight base iRene. It's a little convenient she was attacked after her form ran out. I'd bet 1000$ mirajane Algeria can fight base Irene. I'd bet a million if I had it. The form is downplayed because stamina, but if you one shot and blitz, what does it matter.

As far as erza goes, she can beat satan soul, tho they would fight evenly for awhile. But i think alegria is far above erza, except for pof.

Satan soul =< casual erza (barely) < sitri < erza strongest armors or angry <<<<< Alegria < PoF Erza by an unknown amount

Also should be noted that mirajane said she had to save her trump cards for the swords. Hinting Sitri may not be enough. Granted probably an excuse for us to see a new form, but if Sitri wasn't enough and she can one shot Sitri level opponents is scary

Just a quick correction Jacob was alive in that fight, but overall I disagree because for 1 Jacob didn't fight Mira seriously because he had his eyes closed for the enirity of the fight. And it wasn't a one shot by any means as this fight lasted roughly 25 chatpers but most of it was off panel. Not to mention if it is a one shot then that would mean Rogue can basically one shot historia bloodman in base which is complete BS.

Mira wank is strong, she's tough, but nowhere near as strong as Laxus and Jellal, who one-shot spriggans on their off days, and she's still probably weaker than Erza, Gajeel, and Gray when their at their peak

She just doesn't have any good fights to prove she's far above them, so stop highballing her, she's comparable to erza, Gray, and Gajeel, that's all

Gonna have to stop you right there....Laxus and Jellal yeah i understand, but to say that Mira is weaker then Erza??? yeah when it comes to PoF Erza thats understandable but Satan Soul Mira and Erza are comparable. Mira would win with Halphas (the blue demon one) even if Erza pulls out the STRONGEST armor she has (though it would be an extremely tough battle) but there is no way Erza can win aginst Sitri and Alegria

Wont lie i cant find the actual sorce from Mashima cause it was a post on Twitter, but alot people have said that someone did ask a question who would win a fight between Mira and Erza and Hiro said Mira would win. Lets not forget that Mira lost a bunch of power back then so if you were to add on to how she is now then shes would be stronger then Erza herself but where is also the proof that Mira is weaker then Erza? just cause we dont see Mira alot in fight that doesnt mean that she isnt comparable or stronger

The Mashima statement that Mira is stronger than Erza is old, like around the Thunder palace arc old. And while my memory on it is foggy it definitely was t a definite statement ie; Mashima didn't say that Mira would 100% beat Erza it was more along the lines of she could win a fight if they both go at it.

Either way a statement that old loses validity as time passes, as it stands now Erza has the more impressive displays

Davidsteel1 said:
The Mashima statement that Mira is stronger than Erza is old, like around the Thunder palace arc old. And while my memory on it is foggy it definitely was t a definite statement ie; Mashima didn't say that Mira would 100% beat Erza it was more along the lines of she could win a fight if they both go at it.
Either way a statement that old loses validity as time passes, as it stands now Erza has the more impressive displays
Then...Mira is still stronger then if she could win the fight....also again even if Mira doesnt have much fights, that doesnt mean she isnt comparable or stronger, i mean just take a look at Gildarts or for more example series like OPM where the main character isnt around much at all but still shows power then no one can compare to or look at Whis and Beerus, They dont be in fights at all yet they still stronger then Goku/Vegeta

I would say Mira and Erza are comparable, but to just say Mira is stronger IMO is just wrong

In Tartaros, Mira is definitely weaker, because she couldn't beat Seilah who's weaker than Kyoka who Erza Beat

she was fighting Base Irene and doing pretty well

Yeah-yeah and few chapters before that she losing to few Berserker.

Base Irene is litteraly million times stronger than any of Erza lol their fight is PIS. And there is no one in 100 year quest aside from Dragon Gods who even close to Base Irene.

Base Irene will likely get surpassed in 100 Year Quest, and probably already is, we just need a feat or statement

On another note, since Base Natsu can eat and reach the level of power of a Dragon God, that means a Dragon Slayer can absorb and reach the level of anyone High 6-A if they wished to eat their power, basically that means a Dragon Slayer can eat 12400000000X above their base

Which theoretically means Acnologia could absorb High 5-A attacks, but that's just dumb wank 😂

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
In Tartaros, Mira is definitely weaker, because she couldn't beat Seilah who's weaker than Kyoka who Erza Beat
IIrc Mira was only using Satan Soul the entire time and Erza was using her strongest armor as well. Where did u get that Kyoka > Seilah?

@BlackeJan

Mira pulled out Sitri against Seilah and Seilah wrecked her, Later on, Kyoka Absorbed Seilah's Power and then went Etherious Mode, plus kept Amping herself with Enhancements, and Erza beat her with Kyoka saying she's too strong

Erza>Mira for sure

Since Aldron seems to be awakening because of crystals being destroyed I want to see him shake the entire world with a mighty roar on his wake and perform some really crazy feats.

Bit off topic but, was looking at some calcs the other day and was curious on why we don't use natsu's island level calc for his FDKM?

Zackra1799 said:
Bit off topic but, was looking at some calcs the other day and was curious on why we don't use natsu's island level calc for his FDKM?
It was revised and turned out to be only High 7-A, slightly lower than the current calc we scale the High 7-A's to right now

https://youtu.be/-7Hs_5nPS_k

Shit Nebal looks so edgy but is cute at the same time...

Kyria calling laxus just a appetizer ? Pls Dragon force for the DEs

Most interesting stuff was the Wraith & Makarov stuff. Okay chapter,but I want some of the fights to hurry up

I'm glad their taking their time and not making evey fight a One-Shot, it shows improvement in the writing

Also, Kyria thinks Laxus looks tasty, everyone agrees with that ƒÿÅ, Jellal's secretly super kinky, and also still way stronger than Erza since he can easily trap and overpower her, but she wins via seduction, And Base Natsu for sure is strong as hell because he might be comparable to Makarov+Wraith's power, which depending on how this goes, might give a 2+2 deal with the High 7-A's

Makarov scales to 2.02 Gigatons

Wraith scales to above 2.02 Gigatons

If they combine their power they should be 4.04 Gigatons or High 7-A+

Meaning if later own Base Natsu is comparable to this possession, we might be able to scale 100 Year Quest Base's to High 7-A+ and if that's the case, people who can stomp those characters could get a likely 6-C

What do you guys think about this if Natsu matches Wraith+Makarov

I just relized that Wraith is also compatible with laxus...imagine Laxus possed by Wraith. Hiro make it happen!!!!

@Aubin

I feel like scaling Makarov to 2 gigatons is iffy by itself, given that he had no feats ever since the 1 year timeskip. The whole scaling chain of characters below Spriggan level scaling to Spriggans is wrong in my opinion.

So I'm personally against the multiplier idea

Isn't Makarov physically fodder now since one shotting hundreds of thousands of guys. Man is confined to a wheelchair and apparently hasn't walked in a year.

Back