• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 8

We actually see in 100 Year Quest that Elfman is now comparable to Satan Soul Mira, who beat Jacob and Lisanna is a threat to Lucy, who could somewhat compete with Spriggans, that's consistent and proves that Elfman and Lisanna are Spriggan level

There's no anti-feat of Elfman and Lisanna not getting way stronger from Tartaros, it means their comparable to the main cast now, the only reasons against are people's disbelief that they got much stronger, characters in the manga even are surprised of how strong Elfman is now

You said before that they grew stronger in the timeframe between the end of the manga and 100YQ, which means they are now comparable to them.

There's still no anti-feat of Elfman and Lisanna being Spriggan level, we know they got way stronger from Tartaros to Alvarez arcs, and everyone likely got proportionally getting stronger from the Alvarez arc to 100 Year quest, meaning the fact Elfman and Lisanna are scaling in 100 Year Quest is likely similar to the alvarez arc

point still being, Elfman and Lisanna are Spriggan level, there's no anti-feat of them getting beaten by weaker characters, I know people sleep on Elfman, but he's not fodder, he hasn't been since X784

The Calaca said:
Elfman and Lisanna beating Ajeel is evident PIS. Elfman has never been comparable to Natsu level characters, always being behind them by a good margin. He relies more on tactics than sheer strength (ironically).
Lisanna has virtually zero feats comparable to that, while Ajeel almost defeated Erza. It's one hell of a PIS that laughs on Erza's face in the most crude way possible.
Elfman at the beginning of the arc could harm natsu in their sparring match. Natsu even remarked that Elfman got a decent bit stronger.

Whatever, this convo is pointless

I'm gonna change the Base Natsu characters in 100 Year Quest to 6-C now since it's all but definite Natsu is now at that level

There isn't anything to say Elfman is so much weaker than Natsu though. Aside from fighting Ajeel, his only "feat" was fighting Natsu instead of rebuilding the guild hall and both were complementing each other on their strength.

To add on to what Mitch is saying, in Tartaros Elfman was even responsible for beating Sayla. I know the fight is a mess in regards to Mira's forms but Elfman's power level is pretty consistent at this point being able to take out someone on Mira's level to fighting Spriggan tiers to being Mira's level.

I can agree with Elfman being comparable but obviously below Spriggan level by himself, since they are considered such level one year later. But beating someone who even Erza had troubles dealing with is dubious when one of them has relied on tactics and the other one had almost no fights to prove her being at such level.

Plus, Satan Soul Mira isn't Mira's strongest form. Which one did she use in the last arc in her fights?

Actually going by how Limiter removal works from it's description, it trades other stats for power increase, as for Elfman, he did managed to send base Natsu flying with a punch when they got back together after a year.

Then there's one advantage he has over Erza, which doesn't necessarily mean he fully scales to Ajeel's AP.

I have been thinking though, with Wall's Etherion, if it was less than half of yield to that of real Etherion's yield, would it be usable?

Uh, the actual Etherion is 730 teratons or something so half of it is still high 6-B which doesn't really change anything in regards to the outlier issue.

Actually, I found the yield of the actual explosion from Etherion from the curvature of earthland

Etherion is 723 teratons, one half of that is 361.5 teratons which is still High 6-B.

Even one fourth of 723 is still High 6-B.

from what I find in the explosion from the curvature of the earth, it is around 2.9 Petatons, and the Etherion from Wall is 1.2 Petatons, and the fire blast from his palm is 187.07 Teratons. Which would make sense with Brandish being stated to have enough magic power to make countries disappear

Since Wall did not fire his Etherion, his durability would not scale to that

CNBA3 said:
from what I find in the explosion from the curvature of the earth, it is around 2.9 Petatons, and the Etherion from Wall is 1.2 Petatons, and the fire blast from his palm is 187.07 Teratons. Which would make sense with Brandish being stated to have enough magic power to make countries disappear

Since Wall did not fire his Etherion, his durability would not scale to that
Is there any calculation of this?

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Whatever, this convo is pointless

I'm gonna change the Base Natsu characters in 100 Year Quest to 6-C now since it's all but definite Natsu is now at that level
Yeah Makarov is getting stronger than in Alvarez arc by been locked in wheelchair. More than that. Stronger than Spriggans. And you talking to me about headcanon lol. And Wraith comparable or stronger than Makarov (likely stronger as we see his reaction on Makarov MP) who obviosly weaker than Spriggans, Jura, Four Kings of Ishgar every single one of those were being trashed by God Serena twice easily. In reality - MC are around Makarov level or a bit higher. Well FDKM Natsu without argue has above usual spriggans level same as Madmorl defense.

comparable to Satan Soul Mira, who beat Jacob

And he comparable because... what? Tanked magic of "just beyound mid tier FT member"? If he survive same attack as Mira it doesn't make him same strong as her.

Also Mira beat Jacob only cause he close his eye + a bit of plot armor. Cause Mira < Erza < any Spriggan by feats.

Elfman and Lisanna are Spriggan level

Lol and you talking to me about headcanon? Seriously. So you claim Lucy a Spriggan level? Ha-ha-ha. So in your opinion Lucy = Lisanna = Elfman = Mira > Spriggans? Or Lucy ~ Lisanna = Spriggans < Elfman = Mira = Spriggans? Where logic?

In fact Spriggans still high tier of FT and only who equal or above them is - Laxus, Jellal, FDKM and above modes Natsu, Touka, Dragon Gods (and Gildarts) All others cleary below and previous chapter just confirmed it.

Makarov Says Brandish has enough magic power to destroy an entire country. This quote makes sense when it shows Assault Wahl with enough power to use Etherion or Irene adding its Magic power across Fiore's Solo

Brandish Can destroy a country Assault Wahl Can Destroy a Country Irene can destroy a country August can destroy a country

And Brandish says Spriggans are on par with her

Irene just kept saying that God Sema was strong because it's a meteor and was surprised that Erza was able to destroy one, but that doesn't mean it's her strongest magic.

You seem to be missing an important fact: Zeref scales much higher than that now. Like 3000x higher.

I actually copied and passed it from one of my other blogs so I was not aware of the scaling, but we can at least have it scale to below Dragon Cry which is 20-24x that of Etherion.

perhaps we should reopen those discusssions, especially with that of a few others, such as U1, Light in FT, Nature and Magic, and among other things.

Reopening discussions that have been settled for months now after many many discussions isn't a great idea. We have been there before. Let's save the breath and avoid the unnecessary headaches.

Even with new pieces of evidence to bring to the table?

DragonEmperor23 said:
It was cause Dragon Cry happened over time.
even when Dragon Cry was eaten by Animas and has it's power accumulated in it?

What new pieces of evidence? Dragon Cry was a one time thing, there has been no new evidence of Light Magic that I'm aware of, U1 is still hax.

U1 was causing phyical destruction to the very earth during the process of reconstruction, especially with multiple buildings destroyed or warped , and you can see as the land was changing small specs of dirt breaking off into the air. The only hax was the teleportation.

Light magic which still operates like real light, such as Moo Drip , Larcade's blades of light which refracted off of Kagura's sword, Sting's laser was not interacted with non refractive material nor physically interacted (Notice how there is no sign of energy interacted which is much more noticeable in other chapters), and does not explode.

Dragon Cry was eaten by Animas who would possess it's power, and Dragons are known to become strong with what they eat.

EDIT: I need to add links

If the ground is getting compressed and overlayed it obviously will be destruction. You can't put a building in the same physical space as another building without destroying them in the process unless some form of spatial thing getting involved in. U1 is size hax and teleportation. The destruction is the logical after effect.

Oh, I remember you now. You're the guy who was arguing for Sub Rel GMG characters with these same arguments.

yet we have seen buildings destroyed, or clumped together or assimilated into the earth, plus the spell is "Reconstruction" magic, which is defined as a thing that is rebuild after being damaged or destroyed.

When Happy and Carla managed to dodge beams of light in Edolas arc from a device that shines like flashlight does?

Back