• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 8

Yeah, Universe Zero is Hax, it makes everything shift around in a magical sense, but when Irene Died, everything went back, proving the shrinking was magical and not physical, otherwise their would be damage left over from the spell

>High 6-A ARS Magia

>Would wipe Fiore

>Etherion'd wipe Fiore

>Etherion is High 6-B

Press X for No.

But the magic ARS would vaporize Fiore unlike Etherion

Well the august feat is to vaporize the whole country of Fiore, meaning the whole country would simply evaporate.

Code:
Fiore Map: https://imgur.com/gallery/uVcasJe
Code:
Ishgar Country Size: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/…/Etherion_Destroy_Countries_-_F…
Code:
Now let's get to the calculation itself.
Code:
Fiore is 4327 km in diameter, radius 2163,5 km
Code:
Base area: ¤Ç * 2163,5┬▓ Area = 14704954.05 km┬▓
Code:
The average land elevation is 0.841 km
Code:
Volume = (14704954.05) * (0.841) Volume = 12,366,866.35 km┬│ | 1.2366866e + 22 cm┬│
Code:
As it is not a perfect cylinder, having several imperfections, I will take 20% giving thus total volume of 2.4733732e + 21 cm┬│
Code:
Rock vaporization is 25,700 J / cm┬│
Code:
Energy = (2.4733732e + 21) * (25,700) = 6.35e + 25 joules
Code:
Multi continental.

Hells yeah, really dig the personaesque game style. Plus the awakened mechanic pleases me greatly (it's literally the game employing the nakama powerup lol love it) and I'm glad that with Natsu I get to pick whether u want to awaken to LFDM or DF

Also," Lucy Kick" is actually a viable attack and it isn't even a basic attack it actually qualifies as a magic attack. I don't know y but that makes me happy

Natsu: "LFDM or Dragon Force...?"

Natsu: "Eh, Dragon Force is too Strong, I'll stick with LFDM"

This has been Natsu's thought process for basically the entire series

Assuming he's actually even mastered DF and he's only really able to call on it naturally in incredibly dire circumstances

Mitch already make and post the calc, pls don't spam discussion thread this large wall of text. Make a blog for it

Random Friendly Reminder:

With Speed Equalized, Zeref can legit solo a good chunk of Ultimate and Mega Digimon. Just food for thought.

No, Dark Area Digimon kinda shit on Zeref. And most top level Ultimate or Mega Digimon are either Dark Area mons or resists Death Hax.

Todd Haberkorn's words

"In the final clash between these two embittered brothers, Natsu's flames appear to be no match for Zeref's ancient magic, especially when he absorbs the Fairy Heart's power to push him into the realm of Omnipotence... does that stop Natsu... I'm gonna let you answer that... wait?! No, the answer is of course not, He just burns his way through space, time, and whatever else the dark mage thows at him through the ever-expanding power of the Dragon Slayer, until he knocks Zeref Immortal arse down for the count"

Very accurate description

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkddeCnggeA

In Natsu's page, I expanded on the limited power mimicry (dunno why it wasn't explained) by adding that he can use the abilities of other flames after eating them.

If it's incorrect, a knowledgeable member should take care of it.

Burning Full Fingers said:
In Natsu's page, I expanded on the limited power mimicry (dunno why it wasn't explained) by adding that he can use the abilities of other flames after eating them.

If it's incorrect, a knowledgeable member should take care of it.
It was from the crt i made, dragon slayer can basically gain and mimic other slayer ability after eating their element, like Natsu use lightning and Gajeel goes intangible after eating rouge shadow

I have been thinking, does anyone else found it silly that the guild master villain from FT/Zero was able to see through Mavis illusion while people like Zeref and Irene couldn't?

Really?

I was sure he only said he was very knowledable in magic and not specifically mention about illusionary one. Must have been misread it then.

Don't forget Mavis was also a noob back then whereas in the present she won a war and has had a century to practice magic on Tenrou (not much else to do as a soul).

Beast Zero Gudako said:
I have been thinking, does anyone else found it silly that the guild master villain from FT/Zero was able to see through Mavis illusion while people like Zeref and Irene couldn't?
iirc he didn actually see that, he just recogonised mavis power, because 2nd time he completely fall for her illusion

ShadowGun45 said:
But the magic ARS would vaporize Fiore unlike Etherion

Well the august feat is to vaporize the whole country of Fiore, meaning the whole country would simply evaporate.
Can you give me your calculation of the size of FT earth? I need it for a private debate to improve Erza's speed from Sub Rel to Rel somehow.

I can't access your blog.

If anyone knows a method which predicts the size of FT earth as larger than what is accepted, can you post the link?

The whole walking through the door thing? Not really seeing as he would just be paradoxing the timeline rather than actually destroying it.

It says in his page he can "relive" life again, it's not like he physically went back in time like the Future Lucy did. The description indicating he will get spawned in the past and the original world cease to exist.

Btw, from which chapter was Neo Eclipse explained?

Just read the chapters, it is indeed a time reset based on what Zeref said. Even he stated itnhimself the moment he walk through the door, the current world will crumbled.

That's because Zeref was planning on changing the past, which would change the story from that point. This has been debunked before. This isn't a Low 2-C feat but a time travel doing time travel stuff.

At the risk of exacerbating this issue even further, it isn't time travel. Zeref specifically mentions he is not time travelling in any capacity, he says he's resetting time

Ps. Just to make sure,
Time reset
I bought the official translations, and it confirms he says he's not time travelling at all

Neo Eclipse is akin to what Frisk does in Undertale, Time Reset, however he never did it and we're unsure of the specifics, so it doesn't warrant a tier

@Mitch that's what I was told a while ago as well, that it's unquantifiable hax. But it definitely isn't just bog standard time travel

I would say that is not how time travel works in the Fairy Tail universe, as it follows the multiverse logic, and even with Multiverse logic, it can still apply for Energy, depending on what you use.

When you use this form of "time travel", you are not actually going back to the past or future, you are actually creating a new reality, thus you do not worry about paradoxes by simply ignoring them.

though in a realistic, logical term, it would not be so simple as for using any form of time machine or time manipulation method would require all the matter/energy needed to create a universe. Or if you simply Travel to a different universe, like the Eclipse Gate would do be "connecting points in time", or have some sort of dimensional existence/manipulation.

so we take into consideration FH would fulfill the energy requirement, Neo Eclipse is all that is needed to actually accomplish this, though it would not apply to combat terms.

Said multiverse theory is contradicted when Future Lucy gets back to her time where everything was supposed to be bad after Natsu defeats Future Rogue and close the Eclipse.

Back