• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 3

Yeah, Larcade's powers are super potent. He could effect his own squad of one million Alvarez soldiers and the Light Guild's side too.

Yeah and that's just Lacarde's magic, there's still Irene's broken enchantments, Acnologia's magic resistance, Zerefs death magic etc.

So I've wondered....Are there any FT Storm feats? Like Laxus seems like he'd have at least one...

@EVERYONE

Well...if we have any storm Calcs for FT please find and post them. The reason being....apparently someone found ANOTHER problem with storm/cloud calculations HOWEVER it would appear that it would not result in a downgrade but an UPGRADE (if what I've read is what it seems) so now this would affect majority of storm Calcs on here

EDIT: I forgot to say....this isn't what it would appear. This would mean that those majority of storm calcs would now be deemed as a....OUTLIER!

Well as of now, FT lacks any storm calcs. So luckily they are current uneffected (inb4 the next chapter has a huge storm feat)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well as of now, FT lacks any storm calcs. So luckily they are current uneffected (inb4 the next chapter has a huge storm feat)
Apparently by what @Kaltias said is that we would need to recalc them using the new standard storm calculation. Though hang on before u do it cause I think they r still discussing it

Well the thing is, FT isn't touched here. Like I said, all of FT's stuff comes from non-storm feats.

Also, the only affected storms are those which reach the horizon. While FT does have a couple of storms feat, they never reach it.

Wrong^ Ikusa-Tsunagi's Storm goes to the Horizon, with this change, it would possibly go from 7-A to High 7-A or 6-C, which would either support the current ratings or upgrade the verse

Not really from how the Spriggans would stack up later

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I've wondered....Are there any FT Storm feats? Like Laxus seems like he'd have at least one...
There was one with Makarov and Jose battling or when he split the clouds with Fairy Law.

Pretty much though if it results in High 6C then that would be an outlier

Or maybe not, since it scale to strongest ppl of the verse?

^

It would since Dues Sema is Calced at High 6C...the storm would cause it to be an outlier if it reached High 6C

Deus Sema >>>> War God

EDIT: this is why I said with the new standard for storms, 90% of the storm Calcs would be deemed outlier. This would also get the same treatment if War God was to be calced at High 6C

So since the new distance formula for clouds uses radius, FT's Storm calc will be especially buffed, because the planet is bigger than earth

CNBA3 said:
There was one with Makarov and Jose battling or when he split the clouds with Fairy Law.
Really? would u be able to recalc it once the new standard for storm calcs is settled?

Not really BlackeJan to your previous post, since Jellal should be much stronger than when he was in Tartarus.

Maybe for the other calc, depending if I have time, I still need to get my Iced Shell passed too

^ Well it wouldn't matter cause apparently cause meteor calcs aren't affected so yeah.

And again if they War God storm calc is High 6C then it would be deemed an outlier

I do not know why, it was pretty applicable for use as it is more or less the same as Father's sun calc. I don't know where t was mentioned not safe to use

This stuff always happens to Erza. First she was a slave as a child, then she got tortured by Kyoka and now she had to escape from Kyria.

JohnCenaNation said:
I wonder, what did Kyria do to Erza's booty? Did she banged her or did she spanked or what???
If it is revealed that Kyria is a ******, then you can imagine what happened.

Back