• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 3

I like this chapter.

More info on the cutting Erza's strength (that eye is really useful)

Brandish is still best girl

A bunch of fights are incoming

It was made even worse by the fact that he could move in time stop. She probably smelled something burning and then turned around to see Natsu with claws and horns covered in dark fire before getting yeeted on.

The question is how high she raised it. Unlike Caracole, we don't know the original altitude/height of the rock. I'm thinking we say it was about as deep as the underwater city for a lowball.

So no Jellal vs Laxus is this what it feels like to be blu balled?

On the other hand round 2 between Natsu and friends and diabolos is about to go down

And Ajeel? That's the last person I'd expect to rule a nation

BlackeJan said:
Tbh that feat is smaller compared to the one she previously did
No, you get it wrong, read what brandish say, last time she raise island which was already present on ocean surface, but this time she enlarge a stone which was inside the ocean, mean that mountain like thing his way bigger than it looks since half part of it insde the ocean

Wait, I thought Erza was affected by empathic manipulation done by "cutting". How did her fake eye which breaks eye based magic and illusions break her out of this?

Cool chapter. About time Team Natsu counterattack.

Really liked that we got info about the Spriggans. Ajeel is the king(never would've guessed), and apparently END left huge PTSD on Dimaria, making her lose the will to fight lol.

Also... are they implying Larcade is alive? They said "larcade is nowhere to be found". He is most likely dead(zeref killed him + he's a demon so he would die when zeref dies), but they way Brandish said it was a bit weird in my opinion.

Also no Jellal vs Laxus for us huh... At least we get the confirmation that they are near equal, since Laxus himself admits that them fighting would have huge consequences for both of them.

@Cal Turns out it's less empathic manipulation and more along the lines of hypnosis and as such the fake eye halves the effect.

@Captain chances are they didn't realise he was a demon, he definitely didn't look like one and Lacarde always did refer to himself as Zeref's son. Also the only ppl who were present when Lacarde died were the Dragneel brothers and Zeref is dead so if Natsu never mentioned it no one would know what happened to Lacarde

They say larcade can't be found because zeref simply destroy his whole body and other than natsu and zeref, no one know that(idk why everyone confused on brandish statement)

And why tf invel and neinhart decide to start another war lol
20181128 223311 rmedited

So Natsu's Battle Record currently is

8 Wins

9 Losses

and 1 Tie

That's 18 matches on his profile, geez, and one will likely be added soon as a win, which would make his Win-Loss Ratio 1:1

Actually it should be

7 wins and 7 losses as his victory over Greymon is outdated (File Island Greymon was downgraded to 6-C while Folder Continent WarGreymon is 6-B).

His loss over Charizard is now outdated as Charizard is getting downgraded to 7-A. Same with Garchomp.

Finally got around to changing my profile pic, I kinda miss the old one, but hey, change can be good too

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Finally got around to changing my profile pic, I kinda miss the old one, but hey, change can be good too
Mitch over here sounding like youtuber explaining y they dyed their hair to their subscribers ovo

It is a nice avi btw

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Just needed to get all that juicy attention, and thanks for the comment
Glad to be of service

Speaking of juicy; I was recently thinking of a composite FT character and how ridiculously overpowered he would be. Like consider the ridiculous amount of hax this one character would have at their fingertips

Back