• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 3

It was calced a long time ago as being MHS, AP won't be anything impressive unfortunately
Didn't those calcs not use the 3000 faces, but 2000 or something like that ?

they use only 200 iirc instead of 3000 face, and their is some issue on calc,it was on narutofarums but can't be found anymore. i try to do it and get 30k+ mach(i am not going to post it, since i am very bad in mangq calc) that feat need to redone, since it scale to acno amd god tiers

Wait so did they finally finish the new standard storm calculation? if not then u gonna want to wait if they have more input

Yeah they finished them, the only thing that changed was horizon distance calculations

I went back to the thread but it seems they haven't decided to conclude it yet. I would suggest asking them if they are done and if they have finally put up the new standard in storm calculation

Now, we nees to fix charater tier agaim, lol Btw @mitch atleast re-calc face destroying feat(for speed)

It's looking like the 6-C end of my calc is gonna be accepted, which means the High 7-A's will likely go back to 6-C, I'm gonna wait for more input before starting anything, but there will be no more scaling to really talk about if it happens, all High 7-A's will change to 6-C, that's the only changes that would happen

I am going to my calcs up too which would hopefully get another upgrade, after I complete a few things on my wikia.

Back