• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 3

i saw that. tis the dope. hey, yall know how some eden's zer characters are corespodant to some fairy characters, like erza to elisa and whatnot? i was wondering whom the doctor is equavalent to?

Weisz? I don't think he has a 'corespondent', his stand-offish relationship with Shiki is somewhat similar to that of Natsu and Gray but unlike their relationship which came across more like sibling rivalry (if still exaggerated) Weisz just doesn't seem to think much of Shiki. That particular part of his character is reminiscent of Laxus except Laxus was far more stoic. Then there's Weisz overall douchery which doesn't meld with any FT character as far as I can remember.

I'd say Weisz all things considered is just his own character.

Sorry I might have misunderstood you, did u mean like his physical appearance? If yes the he's some weird mix of Sting and Yuri Laxus great granddad

I wouldn't be surprised if he does a cross over series with his own manga series. Fairy Tail has already established that there is a multiverse of some kind.

O think dimaria should have energy projection/beam attack ability mention on his page(she can do it in time stop)

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Well, Acnologia survived being captured into The Space Between Time, which is infinite nothingness, so... At least Low 2-C Acnologia
Imagine ft-100yq pull a magi thing lol

Acnologia and Alduin are both black dragons with names that start with the letter A and are rumored to destroy the world and have devouring powers that were defeated by the dragonic Dragon slaying main character therefore Acnologia has immeasurable speed.

I am think they will revive E.N.D. because that's the only "Overpowered" power Natsu have, other than he is not different than any other ds/dragon god with superior state

What I kinda like about Natsu is that he didn't get some ridiculous Monster transformation, he as Human become an overpowered dick with his own strength, that's what I like about him, he said, I'm a human and then proceeded to burn space and time

Hst master said:
only chads tho
Confirmed Natsu is a chad

I'm patiently awaiting the announcement of both FT:HYQ and Edens Zero cause there's no way they aren't going to make them. What would surprise me is a game... I really want a good game.

Now Edens Zero I can see that having a amazing game because of Shikis power. It would also face good graphics as well.

It's not like ft don't have game but the problem in the game are only for japan that's why ft is popular in japan more than in west

Confirmed Natsu is a chad

I'm patiently awaiting the announcement of both FT:HYQ and Edens Zero cause there's no way they aren't going to make them. What would surprise me is a game... I really want a good game.

I read somewhere that there is a high chance that EZ will get it's anime once FT anime is finished since A-1 picture didn't have any good manga to make anime(aside nnt)

Davidsteel1 said:
The power sets in FT already lend themselves well to a video game setting, all it would need would be good execution
I could see a Dynasty Warriors type Fairy Tail game working well. Or maybe a Arena Fighter

Every since that Naruto storm video game series, I've always wanted anime games to be EXACTLY like that. I've already gotten on how their ultimates and transformations would be

I'm unfamiliar with dynasty warriors, but I am familiar with the Naruto storm games and I think that setup could work well with FT

How come Skarion doesn't have a profile? His ability looks like transmutation (I don't know what it actually is) and intangibility similar to Logia users. And he seems stronger than Kyria, tbh.

Also, I was wondering how a match between Kyria vs Perona from One Piece would go. I mean, Kyria's hax is a bit similar to Perona's but I don't know if the disparity in their stats makes it a stomp.

Back