• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 3

BlackeJan said:
^
Well it wouldn't matter cause apparently cause meteor calcs aren't affected so yeah.

And again if they War God storm calc is High 6C then it would be deemed an outlier
You can't just scale war god to irene tho, many spriggen have hax, they are not just physically fighter

@1997

Dude....please understand here that Dragon Irene Deus Sema is calced at High 6C which is ALOT STRONGER the War God so it would be an outlier if War God was to be calced at High 6C....which would mean that he somehow became as strong as a dragon himself which would also mean that Base Natsu would be EVEN stronger then Dragon Irene himself AND his transformation which would also inturn make that people weaker then Natsu as stronger as Dragon Irene herself....see why this would be considered an outlier?

Natsu's lake vaporizing only yields at 6-C, ika-whatever its name is being High 6-C would be huge outlier. Lower end 6-C is different story tho.

^^^^

Thank you for understanding. Not only that but Deus Sema is High 6C as well. If that War God was to get 6C then by all means go for it since that would make things consistent

You can't just scale war god to irene tho, many spriggen have hax, they are not just physically fighter

Only Neinhart was really confirmed to be a non physical fighter, and even non combat spells have a power level measurement

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Natsu's lake vaporizing only yields at 6-C, ika-whatever its name is being High 6-C would be a huge outlier. Lower end 6-C is a different story tho.
Natsu lake vaporizing feat comes from entering his mode, it's not like he targets the lake, for example, esacnor throw cruel sun in the lake which vaporizes it, while in Natsu case vaporizing lake it's just a side effect of his fdkm

Don't know if anyone has cacled this or not, but what about natsu's Demon fist clearing all of the clouds that iku summouned?

Hanukkah, essentially what everybody labels as Jewish Christmas... even tho they are completely different Holidays

It started a looooonnnnnggggg time ago, like way before Christmas, but both Hanukkah and Christmas have similar points, like gift giving, the most important thing is to cherish your family

A few questions:

• Is the sequel's writer someone else beside Mashima?
  • Where can I read the sequel?
  • What do you think of this?

Calaca Vs said:
A few questions:
  • Is the sequel's writer someone else beside Mashima?
  • Where can I read the sequel?
here

• uda or whatever his name is completing the story board.
mashima is giving soryline/ board and supervising it

Calaca Vs said:
A few questions:
why we give a f about him

ft gets it's anime and sequal is the biggest L to all haters, for you info ft gets hate only in west , in countylike frans(sorry if i misspell it) mainly in europe, asia it still get loved and praised.

• answering the question pinned on that video
it's probably GRAY KILL frosh accidently, when he act as avatar member, or maybe he attack rogue and frosh get in middle of it, however natsu change the future, rogue never go toward dark since his light(frosh) is still alive, it's kinda like acnologia, acno become evil cause his family and sony(he think sonya is dead) dies. but i can't tell it to everyone i don't time for it, i have tons of other anime to watch+ft final season

I mean... having a sequel doesn't make the series any better unless the writing improves. Haters will have the reason even if the series is still ongoing.

And I don't remember the question but huh, seems legit.

Honestly I won't watch the video, but I will assume that as per usual it will highlight all the criticisms of FT while at the same time attempt to"humourosly" roast it.

For one thing I assume the criticisms are fair, nothing is perfect especially FT no matter how much I enjoy it is plagued with issues which it is reasonable to point out. But ultimately it's irrelevant, the video is going to be like a massive portion of those on the internet that will be antagonistic to the series and depending on the creator of the videos will probably be antagonistic to FT's supporters.

In conclusion, the video is a waste of time. I like the series flaws and all, so there is no real need to subject myself to someone who will essentially just "roast" it.

Galuna island arc being irrelevant to the plot while it greatly explains Gray's backstory and it introduces Lyon and other important side characters.

Right, I found that one wrong as well.

But apparently those guys are pointing more the anime issues over the manga than the anime's.

Wasn't Fairy Tail not even heavily plot based until well after that arc tho? And wasn't this the arc that introduced Ultear, which set the seeds for Zeref?

The real cal howard said:
Wasn't Fairy Tail not even heavily plot based until well after that arc tho? And wasn't this the arc that introduced Ultear, which set the seeds for Zeref?
Well Zeref was mentioned in the Lullaby Arc.

Honestly, I don't even watch/read Fairy Tail for the battles or Shonen things, it's just funny, has relatively good characters and it has a good deal of character interactions which I like in a story.

As much as I like Acnologia as an antagonist (even being just the usual shonen antagonist who wants to destroy the world because nobody can stop him) I feel dissapointed with the treatment Mashima gave to Zeref and I don't like Zeref that much.

An antagonist introduced in the early series with a hype progression during all the series (despite some stupid related plots from other characters such as Bad Jellal's arc that was totally irrelevant because Zeref was awaken already) finished holding anything but a threat due to the final countdown (which was even worse for Acno IMO).

hey what about acno getting resistance to EE(void based) cause time lapse is a void which suck everythin up 1 2 3

you can possibly say he eat it, but still you need to tank it before eating it. like how he didn't able to tank natsu attack after he get sealed.

also i am not good at explainging thing but if someone else get the idea, pls expalin it properly to other. it's kinda like issie and vali surviving in void,

edit :his body sucked up from back side here

Calaca Vs said:
I mean... having a sequel doesn't make the series any better unless the writing improves. Haters will have the reason even if the series is still ongoing.
And I don't remember the question but huh, seems legit.
i depnds on ppl taste, you either like it or hate it. every manga have flaw and plot not even fmab or op is perfect didnt matter how good it is. their are ppl exist who even hate fmab and op so....

Yeah but I doubt there's any people hating their stories or the worldbuild.

As for Acno, I'm not sure. Apparently the rules for valid voids changes quite frequently.

Calaca Vs said:
Yeah but I doubt there's any people hating their stories or the worldbuild.
As for Acno, I'm not sure. Apparently the rules for valid voids changes quite frequently.
there are tons of thing in op to hate if you count, dont forget character plot armor, but everyone forget it cause it long and we cant remember it all

Fairy Tail gets hate, it's true, however, it's best to ignore it, and move on, if you really enjoy it, because the point is it's fun and happy... which is so hard to find in good series anymore, a lot of stuff is depressing

Acno isn't resistant to EE, the void used hyperbolic speech to make it seem like it erases things but thats obviously false whenever it hasn't erased a single person who entered it.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Acno isn't resistant to EE, the void used hyperbolic speech to make it seem like it erases things but thats obviously false whenever it hasn't erased a single person who entered it.
In other words, someone like Beerus could just use Hakai to end Acno's life? ƒñÿƒñÖƒñÿƒñÖƒñÿƒÆ¬

1997KD said:
hey what about acno getting resistance to EE(void based) cause time lapse is a void which suck everythin up 1 2 3
you can possibly say he eat it, but still you need to tank it before eating it. like how he didn't able to tank natsu attack after he get sealed.

also i am not good at explainging thing but if someone else get the idea, pls expalin it properly to other. it's kinda like issie and vali surviving in void,

edit :his body sucked up from back side here
I made a thread for that but it was closed because it being a void was just what they thought but then we see later that it's just a dimension filled with time Magic

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
You are forgetting that Acnologia is immune to most magics, so that which would have erased him or anyone did not exist after Acno ate it

Back