• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 3

Well if ya think about it, Jellal is a very smart guy investigating evil things and everyone in FT knows about it hence why people r getting mad about it. I can understand why people r getting mad cause if I knew that one person for years + I know what they do then yeah I should instead just talk it out or at least talk to Makorov.

Then there's me who doesn't care and wants to see romance of Natsu and Lucy 😂

TBF Laxus and Jellal really have had minimal contact so we don't really know just how much Laxus knows about his actions as an investigator or how much he trusts Jellal.

The reason why I'm saying this is....cause they're FT. If Makorov is ok and so is everyone else then Laxus would be ok as well. It's not dumb writing (don't know why they would say that) but people would get mad if someone like Jellal doesn't even say anything about why he's wary of Touka, not just tell Laxus or not go to Makarov and explain as well

Really I just wanna see them fight and as 2 of the fastest characters in the series I'm just hoping for some good speed feats

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Ichiya inhales Perfume and proceed to blizt them to oblivion.
My mistake 2 of the fastest Human characters, Ichiya is a god we shouldn't put him in the same boat as these weaklings

-BANLK- said:
I have a feeling that the girl with the water dragon god dude is the real white witch.
Hmm....then if that's the case the Touka could just be an exceed cause of the cat tail

Wait a minute....Touka has a cat tail with white hair....Charla is a white cat and can transform into a whites haired girl....Coincidence, I THINK NOT!

I mean Jellal is really suspicious from Laxus's perspective, they get a new member of the guild, and the suddenly Jellal shows up, says the girl is dangerous, and then tells Laxus to hand her over without any solid evidence

no wonder Laxus is like give a good reason

Blade dragon slayer magic apparently. And it's less turning courage to fear and more "cutting" down ur opponents strength of character, it's pretty broken magic all things considered.

So Skullion functions just like a Logia Type from One Piece, so if Natsu learns a technique to make opponents like that solid, then that would allow me to make a bunch of matches against Logia type characters

I think we need to add a line on diabolos weakness that "as 5th gen ds, they didn't get affected by motion sickness like other 1-3 gen ds"? Also what about natsu vs ace/sabo We need to fix it once and for all

@David

Its like you learnt nothing from above. Ichiya pwns these frat boys like the god he is ovo

Seriously though, if Gildarts hopped into that mess, this would become really freaking awesome seeing as he and Laxus are meant to be around the same level (but Gildarts will undoubtedly be stronger just from the hype).

B-but that's y I didn't mention Ichiya, he's too powerful if he stepped in he'd accidentally kill them. An aside though, that moment u realise Acnologia has only been significantly harmed/inconvenienced by 5 characters and Ichiya is one of them ovo

Yeah Gildarts just showing up would be all kinds of hype, I remember his first intro in the anime/manga a city rearranging itself for his entrance? Coolest character ever.

Coolest character but he gets jack for fights. He is just there to hype up the moment and then job. His intro was literally

>So OP they changed the city for me

>Yo Natsu. I got one shot by a dragon

A few arcs later,

>Oh shit its the dragon that one shot me

When we next see the dragon

>A wild Acnologia has appeared

>Go Igneel! I choose you

Forking pokemon battle (Damn you A-1 and Bridge!!!)

Wouldn't call Gildarts a jobber though, the only person he ever jobbed against was Acnologia, which is like calling Kisuke a jobber for losing to Aizen

AnonymousBlank said:
Where? I saw one last week on YT but thats the only place other than here that I've seen it.
I saw another one on another YouTube vid about Mira's transformation fights and apparently Hiro said Mira would beat Erza. To me this makes perfect sense cause Mira has like what 72 demon takeovers and we don't know how stronger they are but It could be a lot better then the ones that she's shown

Back