• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 3

Idk if we'll get anything more impressive than Etherion. But literally anything could happen, Natsu could show a 5-B feat or the Manga could just give us 7-A feats.

I just want something visually impressive to happen, not specifically a feat or anything. Like in Toriko when Toriko punched Acacia across the planet, it looked really cool. I feel like with this new God Dragon arc the artist could really make some wonderful shots.

Kaido could be High 6-B or even higher at now, we just don't know for sure due to the size of the One Piece world being unknown. But if OP gets a upgrade to High 6-B I'm certainly making Acnologia vs Kaido and Akainu vs Natsu.

Also a Databook or something like that would definitely help FT with information, most other Shonen have them including One Piece and the recent one helps a lot out with scaling and information.

Tbh, Naruto and Bleach were the first time I heard about mangas having databooks. So are they just like volumes/material of just more detailed info on previously shown stuff? Does this happen a lot?

Databooks typically let the author have more freedom to do what they want without getting stopped by their editors. They usually give in depth details about the characters abilities and such, for example the newest One Piece revealed that Akainu can melt and vaporize any material, has the strongest Offensive Devil Fruit and has Kenbunshoku Haki. Kizaru also have Kenbunshoku Haki and that only people with the best Kenbunshoku can track him. They also give detail about the character details and origins.

I think something like that would be a good way for Hiro to give characters more depth without going too much into plotting.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Also a Databook or something like that would definitely help FT with information
I agree with this, don't know y it doesn't have one just about every other showmen has one of those.

Ooh also what do you guys think the "dragon gods" preside over? I'm gonna guess; water has already been confirmed, Earth, Light (maybe), Fire or some variation of it and then something off the beaten path like the Spirit dragon or something.

I can't believe that their is only 5 dragon gods

I mean god serena have 8 element, so either some dragon god have duel element or their are 8 dragon god
Screenshot 20181105-111117

I'm pretty sure god Serena being called "blessed by the dragon gods" wasn't because he was actually blessed by them and more because his body was capable of handling 8 dragon lacrima.

The dragons most likely are the origins of the others dragons magical elements. I believe one of the dragons will use matter manipulation. Of course we have the Light dragon or possibly Sun dragon

Dragonmasterxyz said:
What do you mean?
The whole "chain a character up and treat them like an animal" trope I mean. I get it's supposed to make the villains come across as awful, but it's just one of those tropes I find incredibly distasteful.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Databooks typically let the author have more freedom to do what they want without getting stopped by their editors. They usually give in depth details about the characters abilities and such, for example the newest One Piece revealed that Akainu can melt and vaporize any material, has the strongest Offensive Devil Fruit and has Kenbunshoku Haki. Kizaru also have Kenbunshoku Haki and that only people with the best Kenbunshoku can track him. They also give detail about the character details and origins.

I think something like that would be a good way for Hiro to give characters more depth without going too much into plotting.
Well we have afterward sections which helps with upgrades, such as Wall Eehto attacks are based on Nuclear Fusion via Magnetic Confinement Fusion

Davidsteel1 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
What do you mean?
The whole "chain a character up and treat them like an animal" trope I mean. I get it's supposed to make the villains come across as awful, but it's just one of those tropes I find incredibly distasteful.
Then, don't hate me for this, but...that means it's doing it's job.

@Dragon nah no hate. It's odd because I understand it's doing it's job so logically I should be able to move on from it, it just really gets to me

Davidsteel1 said:
@Dragon nah no hate. It's odd because I understand it's doing it's job so logically I should be able to move on from it, it just really gets to me
Same. And that's how it wants you to feel. So it's doing its job well.

Ok so I was watching the ol "Mira vs Freed" dub and looked through the comments. Apparently by what a person had said is this:

"Hiro said that Mira could beat Erza in a fight"

Now I want yur opinions on this cause tbh I always thought that Mira was the stronger one due to the fact that she can increase her PL with transformation while Certain armour for Erza only gives her specific boosts in one area

On to other things though; Laxus vs Jellal. Probably one of the fights I've been wishing for forever, taking bets who would u see taking the fight if they both went balls to wall.

BlackeJan said:
"Hiro said that Mira could beat Erza in a fight"
Never heard that; weren't they mentioned to be pretty much even in their younger years? Erza has versatility but Mira had sheer power and is likely far more brutal.

@David

I had never heard this either so later imma try and find it. Iirc, Mira was said the be the youngest to get S class right? followed by Erza and they r pretty much the same age

I thought Erza got S class first and Mira got it the year after?

Between Laxus and Jellal, I'd say Laxus wins (he is defending one of his guildmates rn) until some BS with Jellal thinking about Erza and suckerpunching for a win.

Chapters Out in English: https://sorcererweekly.com/reader/read/ft100/en/0/12/page/1

So, Laxus vs Jellal huh, I'm 100% rooting for Laxus, I like him far more than Jellal, and I believe he's slightly stronger

Brandish is Back, which means if she gives us an OP feat, we can scale it to the other spriggans and alvarez characters, because she clearly didn't get any stronger and likely hasn't trained

Edit: Just noticed Brandish last minute saved Gray, which is kinda BS, but it's Fairy Tail, so whatevs

I go for jellal, he is faster than laxus with more hax, i wonder here is dimaria since she always stick with brandish. Also what if touka also have a dragon insider her like sonya? That's why she didn't know anything??

Meteor ain't necessarily faster than Lightning body, and Laxus clearly has the better AP, also WHAT HAX, jellal has absolutely no hax to my knowledge

Hax his ability(i kinda mix both things) Jella blitz jura in gmg and same jura blitz laxus in same arc so it pretty much clear about their speed. Jellal got forcefield, black magic ,mystogen spell etc ,while laxus is a slayer and lightening body, jellal is able to match acno speed for some moment,

Laxus Blitzed Jura with Lightning Body, but I can agree with Jellal being faster, as for hax, Jellal doesn't have any, and Laxus is clearly superior in raw power, Jellal can only use Mystogens magic with the staves which he doesn't use anymore, and he hasn't done dark magic, since the TOH arc, Jellal doesn't have enough to put Laxus Down, even with Sema, I'm pretty sure Laxus could pull an Erza and Destroy is with a Red Lightning

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Meteor ain't necessarily faster than Lightning body, and Laxus clearly has the better AP, also WHAT HAX, jellal has absolutely no hax to my knowledge
Don't think that's necessarily true when it comes to their AP, Jellal did one shot a Spriggan when he was pissed off and both performed admirably when it came to Acnologia.

Back