• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 3

It maybe like the ash dragon slayer make a hole inside him to avoid the hit(like akoji who did something like that to avoid wb haki attack in marinford)

Hst master said:
Natsu was able to touch Acno before SFDM. So was Laxus. His Non Physical in base is fine.

Yet he wasn't able to touch Ash. It doesn't add up, also what makes Acnologia intangible again? All the Dragon Slayers were able to hit him so I have doubts about him even being intangible to begin with.

The Acno that they fought was his spirit form while his physical form was the dragon Yet he wasn't able to touch Ash. It doesn't add up, also what makes Acnologia intangible again? All the Dragon Slayers were able to hit him so I have doubts about him even being intangible to begin with.

Yet he wasn't able to touch Ash. It doesn't add up, also what makes Acnologia intangible again? All the Dragon Slayers were able to hit him so I have doubts about him even being intangible to begin with.

That Acnologia was his spirit. His physical body was back on Earthland blowing shit up. All the Dragon Slayers being able to touch him grants them Non Physical.

Doesn't it just mean that Skarion is intangible to people even if they can hit intangibles? Same way Akainu from one piece stays in logia form even after being hit with haki which let's you hit intangibles.

20181118 122036 rmedited
It's clear look like he made a hole to avoid the hit,and atleast wait for some more manga ch to clear things up

@1997KD

Where did you get the screenshots, were they in a video, if so, where can I find said video

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@1997KD

Where did you get the screenshots, were they in a video, if so, where can I find said video
I get all pic from facebook, i render, since it was very easy

No offense 1997KD, all those images have low quality, I can practically see the pixels themselves, just be patient, the anime will give us good quality profile pics that we can use when the time is right, Likely when the Fairy Tail Wiki gets the images

Nah, that's just fanart from someone, Not the main man himself, I don't think he knows about Thanksgiving, it is an American holiday and not a japanese one

I don't know about other country holidays, btw did you watch that video, possibly an ft movie/game or something else is in plan

Yeah I watched the video, Hiro has some other things planned... Fairy Tail Final Movie? Or maybe a Video Game

What if it is a big cross series over between all of his works, Monster Soul, Rave Master, Fairy Tail and Eden Zero? In like a small expansive universe style story? He did say "Mashima World" after all

Back