• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 3

I have a question regarding this thread, of the opponent defense is high 6-A how the battle makes sense you 2nd character doesn't even have a way to hurt his opponent?

I personally belive it would be better to have restricted High 6-A defense becauee Rose can spam the hell out of shields and already has great regen

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I personally belive it would be better to have restricted High 6-A defense becauee Rose can spam the hell out of shields and already has great rege
That matchup as unfair from the start, it cleary shown to give natsu another L

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I want someone to absorb the power of all the Dragon Gods and then give us a Tier 5 Feat, which is then defeated by a new form of Natsu
I really want to have a 5-B feat in Fairy Tail in future, so I can make Natsu faces against Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem

@1997KD

Kinda, but's it not against the rules to make a match with a bias in favor of the character you want to win, if you want to make a match you think Natsu can most likely win, then go for it

IMO

Touka is the White Maiden mentioned by Irene at Mount Zonia
Heavenly Maiden FT
Heavenly Maiden Is Touka
, Natsu is another man she gonna have to fight Lucy for

Yeah, pretty sure Touka's an Angel, it would make sense, we have Demons, Dragons, and Gods, Angels are one of the only things that hasn't been introduced into Fairy Tail

Because the world knows he beat Acnologia and Zeref, she wants to suckle on Natsu's Power

I'm conflicted on this tbh. I mean we see a cats tail and Jellal says she's a witch so I really do wonder about this. Who knows since she loves Natsu then there's gonna be a romance scene where Natsu gonna have to choose....oh I can see it now!

BlackeJan said:
I mean she can be an angel and still have a tail, Demons are essentially science experiments, the series doesn't have to strictly stick to the traditional appearance or nature's of angels. Also we don't really know just how much Jellal knows about her, he could believe she's a witch and be wrong.

I'd much prefer we don't see a scene where there's the whole cliched "you have to choose" thing.If this was Mashima I'd be fairly confident that wouldn't happen but I have no clue what to expect since it's someone else.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I just want Natsu and Lucy to end up together, make it Canon
Oh I agree, I don't like shipping in general but for these two I make an exception. Issue is can u really see it in Natsu to be any sort of romantic or sappy?

Natsu is not really a romantic, but neither is Ichigo, Toriko, Naruto, or Goku, and yet they all have wives with kids, all Natsu has is official Fanart

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Natsu is not really a romantic, but neither is Ichigo, Toriko, Naruto, or Goku, and yet they all have wives with kids, all Natsu has is official Fanart
Very much true. All I really want is for it to be canon and handled well. Also y is this such a common trope? Like seriously is there a rule somewhere that says anime MC have to be thick headed?

Well since we have a girl that's in love with Natsu then yes there's basically gonna be a romance scene between Natsu & Lucy

I always like cracked parking like hey would be cool to see a Natsu and Mira 😂

I just hope there's a confession or anything else, that confirms the pairing

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
IMO Touka is the White Maiden mentioned by Irene at Mount Zonia, Natsu is another man she gonna have to fight Lucy for
I mean really? I posted it on last thread and ppl ignore itƒÿñƒÿñ
20181102 232018 rmedited
Maybe she want his end powers

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@1997KD

Kinda, but's it not against the rules to make a match with a bias in favor of the character you want to win, if you want to make a match you think Natsu can most likely win, then go for it
I didn't mean that, i mean rosa have high6-A shield, this go out of tier of the battle, i will talk about it later with some mods

Yikes

Kinda glad I missed this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2300802

Cause wow, he though Lucy was 6-B, and calimed that we never even discussed the High 6-B's which we did, like several times over the year

I know I shouldn't talk about it, but this guy irritated me, by a whole lot, because he's Salty that at the moment, FT God Tiers>One Piece God Tiers, which could change at any moment

But FT is Fun, Loving, and has a good message... why would anyone hate it (Sarcasm)

Whatever, Just needed to get that off my chest, and what's even funnier, is that Kaido was revealed as a Dragon, which is likely why his durability is so OP, which means Natsu is like the perfect counter to him, so hopefully, Kaido, gets the High 6-B rating

Yeah Kaido turning into a dragon was pretty cool. Tbh I have no idea how strong OP God Tiers will be by the end of the story because once the size of the planet is revealed there will be quite a few tier changes.

Ft has a rough 3x greater diameter than Earth, and so it's likely the size of a slightly smaller Neptune

True, or maybe Natsu could eat the Sun, I mean Fairy Tail already has OP powers, maybe we can finally get Tier 5

I mean, I never thought FT was going to get to High 6-B either but it still happened. Tiering at the end of a story is always something that's hard to guess/something you can't guess accurately from the beginning of the story.

Back