• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 15 (The one that will disappear into the void)

Also Council predicts Etherion can't put down Acnologia.

God Serena believes he can take Acnologia down despite knowing that even an Etherion blast which could one shot a Country aint putting Acnologia down.

God Serena gets fodderized. He was also supposed to be Ishgar weapon against Acnologia.

They also had no idea Acnologia can eat magic or that magic wouldn't work on him.

Just goes to show how heavily Acnologia is underestimated by the council and how bad the council sucks at guaging one's strength.

(As you probably know, God Serena is the absolute strongest member on the council and is supposedly the strongest on the continent of Ishgar)

Man... the Pandemic has given me so much freetime and I wanna make a CRT, but we're currently under lockdown, so I can't do that...

I'm bored...

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Man... the Pandemic has given me so much freetime and I wanna make a CRT, but we're currently under lockdown, so I can't do that...
I'm bored...
Read Kemono Jihen then Totally not desperate for more supporters.

Questionaire time then

1. What was your favorite Story Arc

2. What is your favorite pairing in the series

For me, I'll say it, I love the Alvarez Arc, the art is at it's best, and I've read it so many times I've probably memorized it, I also love the GMG and Tartaros Arcs, as for pairings, Nalu and Zervis easily top my list of favorite pairings

@Dragonmasterxyz

I'll check it out 😂

1)For me, it's between Tenrou, GMG, Tartaros & Alvarez. I like each of these arcs for different reasons - Tenrou was just amazing overall, GMG had the most fun & hype moments, Tartaros was the most serious & impactful arc, while Alvarez represented what FT stands for the best.

If I had to pick, then probably Tartaros, though it's close.

2)Zervis ftw, though I like most of the ships.

Space and Time are nothing to Natsu^

Guy defeated Space-Time Magic on 3 separate occasions

I was just hyping Natsu up^

He beat Time Stop, Time Reversal, and a guy who ate Space-Time

It's just more fun to wank him this way

Questionaire time! This one will be a little more complex

How do you want this current arc to end?

IMO, I want Jellal to have a solid on-screen fight with Gears, guy hasn't had a proper fight since his fight with the Oracion Seis, also give the other God Seeds a good fight, as for the White Wizard, I want her to remain captured by the guild and I want them to go into her backstory by the end of the arc, however if she escapes and manages to gain more power on her own to become a longer term antagonist, that would be ok as well, as for Natsu vs Aldoron, I want Natsu to be pushed to the brink here, I want a Luffy vs Katakuri situation if possible, I want Natsu to slowly train as he fights and maybe Aldoron ends up enjoying the challenge of fighting Natsu as well and eventually decides to let him get stronger, maybe at some point in their fight Natsu absorbs Aldoron's power and loses control again like he did against Mercphobia and that continues the story arc 100 Year Quest has been doing, but in general, I want Natsu to have gotten noticeably stronger by the end of the arc

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I was just hyping Natsu up^
He beat Time Stop, Time Reversal, and a guy who ate Space-Time

It's just more fun to wank him this way
I remember seeing that Wanked X792 Natsu thing you did for fun in your sandbox.

You should change his FDKM and E.N.D states' speed on that to Infinite since he was unaffected by time stop, meaning he could move in stopped time :p

@Mitch

A little late but I would like to see Natsu try to tap into the power he used to fight Merc, but gets scared that he might lose control again and escape from Aldoron. However I think having another Dragon god show up show up to fight and beat Aldoron would be pretty cool. It could be like a learning experience for the guild as even all of them put together couldn't stop Aldoron. And maybe go into a mini training arc after this for a few chapters.

But one thing I don't want to see is, if the other God seeds are destroyed Aldoron will lose some of his power.

@Zackra

That's actually a cool theory, but I don't think the other Dragon Gods will step in, Selene is the one who set Aldoron free by tricking Touka, and Ignia doesn't seem interested either, I think he wants Natsu to beat Aldoron himself so that he gets strong enough to give him a good fight, maybe Viernes could show up, but I feel like they're saving him for later, I do like the idea of another training arc though, like the whole guild gets forced into a situation where they have to keep working together to complete the 100 Year Quest and defeat the other Dragon Gods, so they decide to train

Doesn't the quest have a contract saying no one else can join or know about the quest? Bc tbh I don't really want the the guild to join in on it. I'm fine if they have roles in an arc seprate from the DGs, like the WW & her fanatics.

I actually think no one else is allowed to help. It's why when Juvia came to visit, they said she couldn't help out (if I remember correctly)

Back