• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 15 (The one that will disappear into the void)

You've probably been asked this, but what characters would you say have had wasted potential in the story.

Draculos Hyberion for me, wasted potential, with my love for vampires and his magic might make me biased, since he's a vampire in my eyes.

This is kinda late but in response to Dragon mentioning the other Dragon Slayers being more relevant

2 of them are in a different guild so them meeting up with the rest isn't likely to happen other than in a big event

same with Cobra

and the other four are all on Aldoron currently so that's pretty good

Them being in a different guild doesn't really mean much because unless I forgot a plotpoint, the Sabertooth bois still made it to Tartaros to help FT.

Cobra is a good point, but we know that OS can likely appear anywhere.

But the issue is that they aren't fighting King Groot with Natsu.

^That's cause Natsu's the main character and will eventually be Dragon God level on his own, so he needs to at least manage to fight him on his own this time

Natsu will probably eat Aldoron's attacks somehow and get another Dragon God transformation, or maybe he just manages to pull through with his own power

Vampire Vamp said:
You've probably been asked this, but what characters would you say have had wasted potential in the story.
Romeo, Mystogan, God Serena, all the Parent Dragons (could've let them fight a bit more, like they might have won if they teamed up assuming they are around the strength of Igneel of course) and Zancrow.

its been a minute but werent they there because Minerva was there?

tru

yeah but they're fighting the other god seeds with everyone and if Natsu can't take on King Groot by himself then they'll probably manage to group up

Actually Natsu didn't get blitzed most probably.

Aldoron's Brain part likely has Telekinesis. Considering how he is the brain part, says how Natsu can't even touch him, attacks Natsu without lifting a hand they all point to him having Telekinesis.

It is good that FT is going to have a strong Telekinetic.

Aldoron has terain advantage as well, Natsu is basically in a cage that Aldoron can freely control, so I imagine lots of explosions and root attacks

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Natsu will probably eat Aldoron's attacks somehow and get another Dragon God transformation, or maybe he just manages to pull through with his own power
And unlike Erza, he credits who he stole the power from.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
^A while back, and it's not necessarily a 2x Multiplier, it's that Zeref added a power greater than his own to his own power, essentially it was a 1+1=2 situatio
I thought it would be "At least Low 6-B, likely 6-A" since his AP justification says he should be at least twice as strong as before.

And to be honest, even if it wasn't Zeref's bigger plan, didn't he say to Gray that defeating Acnologia was a part of the plan, just a smaller part of it? Many statements showing confidence in Zeref's ability to beat Acnologia with Fairy Heart (mainly from August and Irene, who are the wisest members of the Spriggan 12) honestly led me to believe that Zeref's Fairy Heart form should have a 6-B rating instead of Low 6-B.

^We can not in full confidence, scale Fairy Heart Zeref to Dragon Form Acnologia

Merc was totally underwhelming compared to Aldoron.

It's actually sad that Natsu eating such a small amount of Ignia flames was able to stomp Merc (I doubt Ignia shared majority of his magic power. It looked like he was casual throughout his screen time.)

Is this just a PIS or is there a good explanation

All they said is that Zeref with Fairy Heart has the potential to surpass Acnologia, that's not solid enough for scaling, so we must scale Fairy Heart Zeref below Dragon Form Acnologia

IMO, we should get rid of Low 6-B and 6-B cause they should all just be straight up 6-A

Wasn't it stated that they might need Etherion to take down Acnologia? That would make him comparable to it, right?

Why is Acnologia weaker than Etherion? That makes zero sense.

^They should IMO, but I agreed to a compromise as there were several people who disagreed with straight up 6-A, maybe at the end of the 100 Year Quest, god knows when that will be, we can revisit the topic

I wish I rembered the Eclipse Gate back in the great debate in the past, Eclipse Gate is said to have stored magic power comparable to Etherion and it can fired it off in a blast similar to said cannon, Fairy Heart is the Pinnacle of Magic and surpasses the Eclipse Gate, hence why it should be superior to Etherion, but alas, I'm way too tired of God Tier Revisions to make another CRT for scaling Etherion...

At least to me, Fairy Heart Zeref will always fully scale to Etherion... but not everyone agrees with that, so compromise it must be

I think so? But after he eat the space between time. This thing is filled with so much magic power that it defies imagination. You can't put a number on how much magic there is in it BUT you can put how much magic there is in the Etherion. Wich is at least 2.7 billion Edeas of Magic power. Even the Dragon Cry who is supposed to have dozen of times the magic edeas of Etherion is not near that. So why he is weaker?

Le Cookie Salé said:
I think so? But after he eat the space between time. This thing is filled with so much magic power that it defies imagination. You can't put a number on how much magic there is in it BUT you can put how much magic there is in the Etherion. Wich is at least 2.7 billion Edeas of Magic power. Even the Dragon Cry who is supposed to have dozen of times the magic edeas of Etherion is not near that. So why he is weaker?
Cause other people's differing opinions suck

Etherion 009
Oh, yeah. So when looking for Etherion magic power I came across this. Should we add it to the page? (Cross-dimensional destruction magic)

^We're members of the Fairy Tail guild, we used Magic

But really, in source text, you type this...

< s >TEXT< /s >

But with no spaces between the s and <>

@Le Cookie Salé

If you really do want to re-open the Etherion Scaling debate when the forum move is done, then I'd be happy to participate, but you should try to convince a majority of people to get on board if you're going to do so, a lot of us are jaded about the process of Etherion Scaling and if this gets brought up again, lord knows it'll be stressful...

This is only if you truly feel like you want to re-open the discussion though

Yeah, actually I'm working on a stupildy hard-to-do wiki. But maybe later it will be fun.

It's in French, and in short. It's a bit like Vs Battle Wiki except that you only take characters destruction feats to calculate their attack potency, you don't use scaling, statements, ect. Just hard calculations. And I still have a lot of pages explaning some calculation methods to make. I know it will absolutely not represent the true power of certain characters but it will me make die of laughter to see the Goku from Dragon Ball Z stomp the Goku from Dragon Ball Super with no effort.

I will definitely be in support of that. I see no reason for them to not be flat-out 6-A

Though I'm gonna start laughing if we get Tier 5 stuff because of the Moon Dragon God. I'll literally be the dude to say "I told you so"

Also, am I doing this right

Edit: Yes I am! Epic

Is it weird to say I already have a fully outlined explanation as to why Fairy Heart should fully scale to Etherion in case we ever decided to bring up Etherion Scaling again...

I just hope it goes well whenever it happens, could be a month from now or even several, I just wanna be ready for it if it does happen, cause now that new relevant info is out about the topic, the topic can technically be re-opened again, may lord have mercy on my poor soul if that happens

I'd say wait to see if others even wanna participate or have the conversation before even considering making a CRT

Back