• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 15 (The one that will disappear into the void)

I imagined Mashima introduced him to be a Natsu Jr. + love interest for her, since nearly every other member has one.

About their moments together, i can't really remember, but i don't think there ever was any meaningful moment between them.

Wendy and Romeo have like 2 scenes together that are kinda cute, he's the only person she could be shipped with to be honest...

I personally wish he was more relevant as I feel he has potential...too bad that won't happen even though I am likely one of the few Romeo fans to exist...

Chapter 54 Translations

So it's said Zeref would have done massive damage to Aldoron, that confirms that Base Zeref can be a huge threat to a Dragon God, so there's a God Seed for each of the five cities, Wolfen, Metro, Gears, Doom, and Aldoron, and the God Seed Aldoron says he has the full power of his full Dragon Form, meaning this God Seed Aldoron is "At least 6-B, likely 6-A" time to make some new renders and keys for Aldoron's page, the fights will be interesting too

Gray, Gajeel, Lucy, Cana, and Juvia+Others vs Metro

Jellal vs Gears

Wendy, Carla, and likely the White Wizard vs Doom

and lastly...

Natsu vs Aldoron

I'm actually really hyped right now, these are gonna be some fun matches

Ah yes, the sky sisters ship, I wouldn't be particularly opposed to them becoming canon, they are quite cute together however I see them more as close friends

Well... maybe I exaggerated, because of ships that are just downright trash (Why do people ship Mest and Wendy? Why would you do this to her?)

But, my reasoning is in how nonsensical it is as a relationship. They were always like sisters, and I could count how many times they said they'd be friends forever in Avatar and Alvarez alone. Don't care if it was intentional or not, but Mashima put the nail in that ship's coffin.

Edit: Also, wasn't Sherria infatuated with Lyon? I know that's worse given the age gap, but still.

I only remember him because I was so annoyed at how he screwed up the negotiations with August

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I forget, what did Mest do with August again?
Manipulated Brandish to kill August

From a logical stand point, he was absolutely right, but Brandish was stupid enough to not make the knife big enough for an instant kill

BEHOLD, THE FIVE GOD SEEDS OF ALDORON!!!!

Wolfen Fairy tail render
God Seed Wolfe
God Seed Metro
God Seed Metro
God Seed Gears
God Seed Gears
God Seed Doom
God Seed Doom
God Seed Aldoron
God Seed Aldoro

Why is Doom even more derpy than the actual Dragon God? Gears definitely looks the best and is it me or does Aldoron give of a Ziggy vibe? Demon King and his Four Shining Stars - Tree Edition.

So memory clones, a bunch of similar stat guys, big brain plays, death hax(? but that didn't work out when Zeref came to play), and final boss. Those are some lovely powers. I'm guessing Aldoron possibly has the same abilities as the other four as he said he had all the power.

Yoyco said:
From a logical stand point, he was absolutely right, but Brandish was stupid enough to not make the knife big enough for an instant kill
I mean the blade was literally the size of August's torso, I think she made it large enough, August was simply a tough old bastard.

Plus I don't think "logic" was his primary motivation, I'd argue that was fear. He saw an ungodly powerful enemy and became frazzled, frazzled to the point that he couldn't tell when negotiations were actually going well and effed them up with an assassination attempt.

Okay, why is Aldoron at Class T for lifting strength while the other Dragon Gods and Acnologia are Class G? The Dragon Gods and Acnologia are all comparable to one another

You could say Acnologia's pre-SBT human form is at least Class G, but I don't see why the other three keys shouldn't be Class T

Aldoron's lifting strength should scale to him and him alone since he's actually the biggest of all the Dragons, weights much more than the rest and he's has to carry his body weight. It's a lot like me scaling Pica's lifting strength to others for being able to lift his own body weight.

But I might have something in mind to scale the other Dragon Gods too which I should be able to put out this weekend.

Also personally speaking I enjoyed the art for Rave Master better than Fairy Tail and 100yq. I love the old rustic style Hiro gave Rave Master then again that's my artistic preference. There's just something about the old 90s manga art style that i love.

LordGinSama said:
But I might have something in mind to scale the other Dragon Gods too which I should be able to put out this weekend.
If that's the case, then God Seed Aldoron shouldn't be Class T, since he's not carrying his own body weight

> There was thread that accepted that arc as canon as it had the evidence for it, also the 1/4 as strong as Natsu thing is cause Gray is equal to Natsu and survived 4 of Laxus's Thunder Palace's and was knocked out, Max survived 1 of Laxus's Thunder Palace's and was knocked out, hence Max is 1/4 as durable as Gray

That doesn't quite make sense. Requiring four attacks be knocked out doesn't mean your durability is 4 times higher than a single one of those attacks.

If I get punched 20 times, and the last punch is what knocks me out, my durability is not 20 x the AP of those punches.

Weird seeing Damage here.

As for the matter of the 4 attacks, it isn't that Gray took 4 attacks one after the other, it is that he took the combined power of 4 thunder palaces all at once while Max only took a single 1

Yoyco said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
I forget, what did Mest do with August again?
Manipulated Brandish to kill August
Well, Brandish's mind is not her own so she would not think to make it that big

Well logically, a wound that big would kill someone regardless, but this is August so he would not go down that easily

Back