• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 11

Ok... what... Wendy has Irene's clothes and her power?

WHAT!?

I mean I love Wendy and I think she's an awesome child character and I'm glad she's getting a powerup, but what the hell is this

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Ok... what... Wendy has Irene's clothes and her power?
WHAT!?
Guess she inharited some of her power when Irene's personality was inside of her, another interesting feat for how Magic works

It just occurred to me, Nebal's Dragon Force is a straight up reference to Venom from Marvel Comics, big body, sharp teeth, long tongue, and even the design of his clothes are vaguely similar, Hiro be referencing Marvel out here

Also if Wendy drops Deus Sema, that's gonna fuq with scaling so hard, so I pray she doesn't, maybe a smaller meteor tho

Guess she inharited some of her power when Irene's personality was inside of her, another interesting feat for how Magic works

That is how Natsu got Igneel's Variation of FDKM so it's a possibility.

^I just realized that as well

Natsu had Igneel in his body, he could use some of his residual power as his own, so when Irene was in Wendy's body, it makes sense the same could be applied, well I guess this isn't completely out of nowhere, this feat has been done before and is actually consistent

So it's not actually a Deus Ex Machina... kinda

All of the main cast have been really showing off this arc, everyone is showing off new abilities, modes, techniques etc. The only one who hasn't shown off is Gray and I suspect we won't see anything substantial with him here though, not until his rematch with skullion

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
^I just realized that as well
Natsu had Igneel in his body, he could use some of his residual power as his own, so when Irene was in Wendy's body, it makes sense the same could be applied, well I guess this isn't completely out of nowhere, this feat has been done before and is actually consistent

So it's not actually a Deus Ex Machina... kinda
Not exactly, when Irene changed personality it was just that, she was using Wendy's magic power (but better). Thats why Wendy was stomping her when she entered Irene's body. The thing is, Wendy is not using all the pontential of her body, so this PU could be some way to allow her to use it, just like Irene did.

And according to Mangahelpers, is a one time PU. I just hope she doesnt get as strong as Irene, cause that would be an asspull.

Oof, tough to get through. She's still a child no matter how powerful she gets so seeing her getting done in- particularly this brutally- is rough.

The way it's worded makes it seem as though it's not that she's limited to using this power once but more like she is hesitant to use this power at all. She's enchanting "residual thoughts", so I guess she's using the remnants of Irene's thoughts in herself to amp herself, but it may also mean we'll see Irene's personality or mind show up, hence why she doesn't want to use it.

That said, fooking Nebal's DF is ridiculous, trounces Wendy then outright smashes through her amping her stats, and he's so far one of the weaker DE we've seen. Wonder why their DF has been forbidden

Also dude is definitely a Venom reference, he even does that thing Venom does in the movies where he lists off body parts and contemplates what he should eat

So it seems Dragon Eater's Dragon Force is superior to 1-4th generations Dragon Force, but we haven't exactly learned the consequences of it yet, my theory is it can't be turned off and you slowly turn more and more into a dragon

Seeing Wendy get hurt was painful, hopefully she gets to kick some ass next chapter

It might be stronger than a 3rd Generation, but i dont see why it would be stronger than a 1st Generation DF, considering what Natsu or Wendy's feats.

wendy thing is, she is using the experience of irene, remember how irene in wendy body was able to fly, match erza(but i guess erza was holdingback) and for some time she match wendy(in irene body, even when wendy got more magic power inside irene). y"all should ead irene vs erza fight again when irene takeover wendy power and use her true potential

What i mentioned before, seems like Wendy will use Irene's knowledge to release her full potential. Irene didnt left any of her magic power inside Wendy like Igneel did with Natsu.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Honestly, not sure about DF Nebal just being High 7-A instead of being at least 6-C (High 6-C at most) especially considering how the other Dragon Eaters in Base are at 6-C (with the only exception for Wraith who needed to possess Makarov) and yet Skullion seemed confident that DF Nebal would take down some of Fairy Tail with him even though knowing both Wraith and Kiria were defeated also the fact that Skullion and Madmole were roughly even with Elfman and Mirajane.

We'll see, so far Nebal has been shown to be comparable to Base Wendy, who hasn't shown scaling feats on the level of the 6-C characters yet

If Wendy says next chapter she has Base Irene's full power, then yeah, they'll be 6-C, but we need to see actual feats

CAN someone post the scans where irene improves wendys potential and makes her stronger also even if thats the case she hasn't gone dragon force so wouldn't she have completely dominated erza

I'm scaling Elfman and Satan Soul Mira to Skullion and Madmole equally, both said the the other group was tough, as a comb, they are equal

I don't want any more CRTs nor cause panic, but considering a few destruction values have been found inaccurate, some calcs might change.

Those that come up to my mind are CSK's and Ikusa's feats since those two use pulverization/v. frag for their values.

IDK what's the 7-B feat we currently use so IDK if it'd be affected.

Zancrow's and FDKM Natsu would remain the same. Ditto for Deus Sema and Etherion obviously.

What values?

A conclusion hasn't been decided yet. I'm just saying that those values are prone to change according to our standards. The way it seems, those feats will be downgraded if the values Ugarik and the others said are accurate. Like, a heavy one, but just for a few feats.

Why are we still using pulverization for fire? If the feat is an outlier for using vaporization, then so be it. We had this discussion with Zancrow, actually.

The 7-B feat the characters actually scale to is Silver freezing the Eternal Flame, so should be safe from the revisions unless the freezing feats discussion has something to say

@Calaca

I understand you want to keep us informed, but let's not freak everyone out with revisions until they've been settled yet, I understand that you want to keep us ready for changes, it's just I'd rather wait till it was settled to know about it ƒÿô

I just didn't want to deal with revisions for a bit, at least it doesn't effect too many calcs, but they said it cpuld take a while before this is all settled

Back