• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 11

Fair but I thought it was fairly obvious considering my follow up was that an off screen fight had better fight choreo than a blitz and one shot (from what Gildarts said, that was a blitz and one shot too).

Looks like the person who uploaded the chapters early on Youtube's channel got deleted, so there's a likely possibility we will now have to wait till Wednesday's again to get the new chapters

i hope im not late but question shouldnt .. natsu be stronger than cont? i hear FT planet is much bigger than ours and if he scales to animus isnt that alot higher?

The Fairy Tail Planet is now assumed on this site as Earth Size, it is likely much bigger, but we're lowballing since there isn't enough confirmed evidence

Animus is only 6-A with Dragon Cry which has only shown overtime feats

Zezu1995 said:
i hope im not late but question shouldnt .. natsu be stronger than cont? i hear FT planet is much bigger than ours and if he scales to animus isnt that alot higher?
because ft gets lowballed like always

Right, so Dragon Eaters Dragon Force literally turns them into Dragons and Irene's Soul is like in Wendy and helped her out?

So uhh throwing one of the lines into a translator apparently Irene's soul(?) says Wendy isn't even using 1% of her power. I mean google translate could be wrong but if that really is what is says then holy crap.

So ..... Irene >= Irene Wendy Belserion >>> Lizard Venom/DF2 Nebal > Venom/DF Nebal >=< Wendy Wendy Belserion >> DF Wendy >> 100YQ Wendy? Guess Irene and August are moving up a tier.

Like actually^

Is the meme like legit, by applying that Logic that Wendy has only been using 1% of her power the entire time, hopefully this applies to Other Dragon Slayers as well, that would be a 100x Increase in AP if she unlocks all that power, which would make her High 6-C later down the line, hopefully that actually happens in the story later

Just read Mitch's comment. Isn't High 6-C Dragon Irene level? If Irene is referring to that then Wendy will get one hell of a buff. Imagine a 14 year old who trained for 8/9 of those years having the power of a 400+ year old mage amped by Dragon magic.

August and Irene where undeniably hit by plot armour, and this chapter proves it.

if 1% Irene can do that to nebal, then i dont know what the heck August and Irene can do to all of them at full power. I have the feeling Goerg Raizen will probably not be that much stronger than that, if only at their level of power.

Well, Wendy with the 100x Amp would be Baseline to slightly above High 6-C, which is 100 Gigatons, still a decent amount below Dragon Irene, who is higher than 500 Gigatons

Isn't Wendy Belserion on par with Dragon Force Nebal who stomped Dragon Force Wendy who is High 7-A+ (Over 4.04 Gigatons)? So wouldn't an over 100x multiplier would make her 430 Gigatons assuming Dragon Force Nebal is baseline 6-C (4.3 Gigatons) for stomping Dragon Force Wendy.

True^

Let's not jump to conclusions tho, let's wait for translations and find out what exactly is going on, before we start getting hyped for 100% Potential Wendy, I mean she hasn't even reached that power level yet, so scaling isn't a concern at the moment

We are also going to need evidence to back up that multiplier. There is already Irene being her normal level in Wendy's body so that's something. Really need feats for 100x AP though.

I mean there are already characters and a feat that is more than 100x stronger than Wendy, so if this 100% Wendy is said to surpass Irene, August, or shown comparable to Dragon Force Natsu, then there is actually no issue and we won't even need the multiplier, if that happens, it would be pretty consistent too

But once again, nothing is there at this point

Nalu Hiro Stop
Hiro seriously needs to stop teasing the f*ck out of me and all the other Nalu fans... it's getting ridiculous

Nebal's DF got me hyped for the other DE's DF.

As for Irene's 1% thing, wait till translations come out. Some are saying Wendy could only use 1% then Irene shows her actual power & she used the spell to separate Ds magic from Nebal like Mavis with FH

Huh. So Irene basically has type 6 immortality with enchantment. This situation reminds me of Voldemort and Quirrel lmao.

I never would've thought that the solution to beating Touka would have come from Irene. I like the idea though. Wendy's become really dependable.

Sooooooo

Irene isn't actually dead... not sure how I feel about that, her death scene was really good, so more of that Fairy Tail no death nonsense

Also enchantment is op as fuq, she's just kinda chillin in Wendy like Nail and Kami for Piccolo

More like she is dead (soul & body), just she left her personality with Wendy....almost like an AI of Irene. How I understood it tbh lol

As for Nebal, lucky him Irene Wendy stopped him before he went full dragon. I'm hyped to see a Skullion & Madmole DF hopefully

Considering she can also grant her magic to Wendy, the only thing leading to believe she's dead is her lack of a physical body. The rest seems to aim at she being alive.

She is just a persona according to translation. She outright admits even she doesnt know if she is dead or alive. So no until further notice.

Irene is dead, this is more like what Kayaba Akihiko did in SAO, but instead of and AI left on the internet she left her inside Wendy. Still, you could argue she is not really dead because we all know she will get a new body eventually.

I forgot to say, 5 Gen Dragon Force is really cool. It would be awesome if the 1 and 3 Gen Dragon Slayers learned to do a controlled Dragonification too.

Back