• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 11

Is there any way we can calculate Natsu's feat by vaporizing the Lake behind the guild ?

I was reading Alvarez's bow again and I found this feat of Irene [1]

Irene changed the climate in an instant

Natsu's feat is calced at 2GT.

I brought that feat before but it was dismissed for being Reality Warping.

I really Doubt that melting snow or changing the weather is hax, reality warping is something else.

I thought so at first, but she grew a giant garden at the same time she melted the snow. So it seems she basically changed the landscape rather than doing all of those process separated.

I am not so sure about that, I mean, all that was mentioned that it is warm and that the snow did melt.

Can't we calculate Mirajane's feat vaporize the sea? in the anime clearly shows how much it vaporized and we use the anime a few times here

And I was also thinking that August Base should be at least twice as powerful as Brandish, as from the quotes it implies that he is far superior to her.

That was calced at Low 6-B in the anime. Not sure about the manga.

He's unquantifiable above her. Not multipliers without evidence, please.

The Mirajane feat I think was calc'd before, and it resulted with something much higher than Deus Sema, I think Low 6-B or 6-B.

The Calaca said:
That was calced at Low 6-B in the anime. Not sure about the manga.

He's unquantifiable above her. Not multipliers without evidence, please.
Acnology Multiplier is like this

I already brought a Power Multiplier to Wendy, so she must be 2x stronger than Ikusa-Tsunagi.

I think I'll have to make a thread to talk about it

Wendy would have 4.04 Gigatons with Ile Arms and she still has the Dragon Force and Deus Eques that increases the speed, so maybe she can get a Possibly 6-C ?

her Dragon Force proved superior to her Enchantment, so can we consider Wendy's DF to increase by at least 2 times? we use this logic for Laxus Red Lightning

Wendy Base: 2.02 Gigatons Wendy Enchant: 4.04 Gigatons Wendy Enchant+DF: 8.08 Gigatons

Makarov would be compared to Wendy, so...

Makarov + Wraith: 32.32

The Prince of Counters said:
That multiplier hasn't been accepted, and I remember you mentioning it to which even Mitch rejected.
Actually, I was ignored and they just said that Dragon Force Multiplier is inconsistent, but Wendy's DF isn't the same as Natsu

Mitch said he does not agree with any Multiplier, but he made no argument

Since when do we scale Red Lightning Laxus 2x average Laxus?

The 6-C scaling comes from Wraith possessing Makarov's body. Nothing to do with Laxus.

Her DF is also unquantifiable above an Enchant.

For the last time, only At least, likely higher.

The Calaca said:
Since when do we scale Red Lightning Laxus 2x average Laxus?

The 6-C scaling comes from Wraith possessing Makarov's body. Nothing to do with Laxus.

Her DF is also unquantifiable above an Enchant.

For the last time, only At least, likely higher.
I meant that DF is Superior to Enchantment and Red Lightning is accepted as the speed of a Ray, even though it is considered Superior.

Makarov would scale with Wendy so that would affect Wraith

if we only use Wendy's Enchantment it will still give Wraith twice the power

Red Lightning isn't accepted as a 2x amp so that's irrelevant. Wendy's supposed amp isn't accepted either and as users have told you already much like Natsu's case it's inconsistent, literally no different than Natsu's case.

Also I have my doubts on the legitimacy of the translations you used.

and you didn't understand what I said again ... I'm not saying that Red Lightning has a 2x Multiplier

Wendy's Multiplier is not accepted because there has never been a Thread to talk about and their Dragon Force is completely different from Natsu's DF. Natsu DF Increases much more than hers

I've seen other translations and they've got the same result, but if you want to prove you say something else, you could show me where the translation error is. I already sent it to Raw

Natsu's Dragon Force

In X784, it's a 5x increase

In X791 it's a 9x increase

In X792 it's a 245x increase

It is very inconsistent, but if there are official translations that say that Wendy's Enchantments double or tripple power, then it's possible any stronger amp like Dragon Force could be considered 2x increase, but that's only if said statement is official and exists and even then, it would need a CRT

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Natsu's Dragon Force

In X784, it's a 5x increase

In X791 it's a 9x increase

In X792 it's a 245x increase

It is very inconsistent, but if there are official translations that say that Wendy's Enchantments double or tripple power, then it's possible any stronger amp like Dragon Force could be considered 2x increase, but that's only if said statement is official and exists and even then, it would need a CRT
Who says your Enchantments double the power, speed and resistance is Wendy, so I don't see how that would be wrong.

The Prince of Counters said:
Red Lightning isn't accepted as a 2x amp so that's irrelevant. Wendy's supposed amp isn't accepted either and as users have told you already much like Natsu's case it's inconsistent, literally no different than Natsu's case.

Also I have my doubts on the legitimacy of the translations you used.
Could you tell me why you think the translation is wrong?

I just need a statement and scan of characters saying Enchantment doubling power and the discussion can begin, I'm down if it's an actual statement

USER SCOPED TEMP DATA orca-image--2081560270
µö╗µÆâÕèøÕÇìÕîû = Attack power doubling

Úÿ▓Õ¥íÕèøÕÇìÕîû = Defense doubling

ÚǃÕ║ªÕÇìÕîû = Speed doubling

the suffix ÕÇì Õîû means folding, the rest of kanji means what is folding

@ShadowGun

That seems legit, let's make a CRT for Transformations such as Dragon Force and Dragon Modes being at least a 2x multiplier since most if not all transformations surpass Wendy's Enchantments, at least in X792

SHould all the dragons from Future rouge arc scale to Wraith Since there is no evidence Makarov gets stronger unless you say he does because of the ethernano in the air

I do not think Wraith should scale to the Dragons since they do not scale to Spriggans who Hiro stated are the strongest at the end of the series.

Yeah, sadly the eclipse arc dragons are completely unknown in power, all we know is that they're far above the X791 Characters

I wish it was just a Dragon can destroy a Country in One Shot, tuen we could definitely scale Dragons to Etherion since both could wipe out Countries

Sadly, this is not the case

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I wish it was just a Dragon can destroy a Country in One Shot, tuen we could definitely scale Dragons to Etherion since both could wipe out Countries
Sadly, this is not the case
Actually if we get vaporization for Motherglare's roar, then we could get Small Country at least

ShadowGun45 said:
@CNBA Why did your Calculation give such a different result ?
I used the horizon distance as the beam reached all the way there, from the height of the dragons in the air.

Back