• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 11

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@ShadowGun

That seems legit, let's make a CRT for Transformations such as Dragon Force and Dragon Modes being at least a 2x multiplier since most if not all transformations surpass Wendy's Enchantments, at least in X792
If we are going to consider DF as a 2x Multiplier, then dragon mode would be superior, right?

@Calaca What was the exact result of Natsu's calculation ?

What was the exact result of Natsu's calculation ?

unfortunately I think it would be Outlier the dragons reach that level

I would not think so as Dragons are not even the strongest species overall as Hiro stated that Spriggans are stronger, and this makes sense that even they scale to Brandish who is capable of destroying countries too.

CNBA3 said:
I would not think so as Dragons are not even the strongest species overall as Hiro stated that Spriggans are stronger, and this makes sense that even they scale to Brandish who is capable of destroying countries too.
maybe we can say that Mirajane's feat of vaporizing the sea in the anime is consistent with the quote from Brandish

Irene is also able to add her Magical power to Fiore's solo and make it explode, as she has shown herself capable of exploding her own Magical power. I honestly, don't think God Sema is Superior to Universe One

this would prove that the base Zeref doesn't have such a big power difference compared to the Spriggans

what quote is that for above? with U1, Irene deconstructed the land and reconstructed it via compression. it is stated that in her Dragon mode, Irene is capable of using higher level enchantments, so God Sema would have greater power behind it.

Makarov said Irene has enough magic power to destroy countries

Irene in her fight against Acnology showed that she adds her Magical power to things and in doing so she blew up the soil.

these quotes and deeds would narrow the power gap between Spriggans

ShadowGun45 said:
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@ShadowGun

That seems legit, let's make a CRT for Transformations such as Dragon Force and Dragon Modes being at least a 2x multiplier since most if not all transformations surpass Wendy's Enchantments, at least in X792
If we are going to consider DF as a 2x Multiplier, then dragon mode would be superior, right?

@Calaca What was the exact result of Natsu's calculation ?
Dragon Force is a bigger PU than Dragon Modes

ShadowGun45 said:
Makarov said Irene has enough magic power to destroy countries
Irene in her fight against Acnology showed that she adds her Magical power to things and in doing so she blew up the soil.

these quotes and deeds would narrow the power gap between Spriggans
No, Makarov said that about Brandish, not Irene, he did not meet her in the year he spent in Alvarez.

Siegfried10 said:
When was it stated that Spriggans are above Dragons?
by Hiro in one of his Afterward notes in the Volume that the Spriggans are the strongest enemies in the history of the series.

No, Makarov said that about Brandish, not Irene, he did not meet her in the year he spent in Alvarez.

Siegfried10 said:
by Hiro in one of his Afterward notes in the Volume that the Spriggans are the strongest enemies in the history of the series.

I didn't even realize that I had put Irene hahaha

actually, I made a mistake, it is multiple countries that were wiped out by a single one, not one country

August is 6-A only with Ars-Magia and even then, it's possibly only hax based

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
August is 6-A only with Ars-Magia and even then, it's possibly only hax based
His justification says its over an unknown period of time, so im not sure why he has a rating for it.

Siegfried10 said:

Oh i see, do you have a link by any chance? or at least do you know which volume?

I have a question does Slicing something equal the same force as punching something and can you explain if it does

She ******* did. Enchanting herself with Irene's magic is one hell of a play. Alternatively, it's Irene tagging in her soul to waste Spiderman but this is pretty unlikely.

Was kinda hoping she'd learn to use high enchant in fights, not how I pictured it but I'm happy either way.

Honestly with how often the series has said she's been "enchanting xxx powers to my swords" "enchanting the dragon slayer element to our magic" etc, ever since 100yq began I was just hoping and anticipating it.

Just thought of something. We know Wendy can enchant the DS powers into other people so maybe it's her enchanting Irene's Sage Dragon powers that amp Enchants for her own Duel Element Mode?

Back