• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Loved the new chapter... But others didn't. I dunno why people are always so surprised when a FT fight only lasts 3 chapters... The X784 days are over folks. This is how it's been for years now. So I'm alone in my enjoyment again 🤣.
nah i did too i enjoyed every single fight so far. Didnt like how God Serena vs Jellal ended but i liked all of the fights 100yearq

I feel betrayed but then remember this has gone on for most of 100 year quest so it is what it is. I just hope DR breaks the trend regardless of any reasons why it wouldn't.

There are no frauds in this arc except maybe Jellal. Natsu in base is standing up to a full power dragon god. Natsu one shot Duke yes, but if fake Duke = Georg not really an anti feat as Georg was casual stomped by Selene and Duke one shot by lightning dragon mode. Sisters aren't really frauds Erza is just broken.

I want to say Jellal isn't a fraud since he fought a more powerful God Serena (Yes weaker than the sisters) and won but his scaling is weird in this Arc given the previous arcs he was on par with strong people like Erza and such.

The sisters are very powerful giving Erza, Minerva and Jellal hard time, but Erza is more broken and won.

Plus the characters are just broken, and the Alchemists are alone have powerful hax.

Which I am glad Jellal is not in Fraud Watch.

Also do love the backstory we got from Jellal, since in all honestly I thought we would NEVER get an origin for the guy, and finding out his real name was Siegrain was insane...oh man this adds another messed up layer of Jellal's depressed personality with everything that happened to him. Also love how he killed God Serena in the same way Acnologia did which is ironic that God Serena lost to a blue haired male with green or blue eyes that has tattoo on their body. Poor guy never stood a chance against blue haired men XD!

Poor Gray he seems to be not doing so well.

Jellal isn’t on fraud watch… He hasn’t been all that strong to begin with. He got his ass beat by Natsu in the Tower of Heaven. He was gonna beat Jura, but Jura’s outclassed by countless Tartaros Characters… He beat Half of the Oracion Seis by himself… But they ain’t exactly anything special. In X792, He one-shot Base Neinhart… Which is the physically weakest Spriggan… He didn’t immediately die to Acnologia, so that’s something… In X793, all he’s done is occasionally fight minions, but nothing impressive

Natsu, Laxus, and Erza constantly outperform Jellal and it’s clear he isn’t on their level

Thought I say this now. Despite what everyone says, I still say Viernes is the strongest dragon god Natsu fought so far.

Look at the times Natsu fought Mercuphobia, Aldoron and Dogramag, those Dragon God's got nerfed in a way. Viernes was putting up more of a fight against Dragon Force Natsu with the enchantments. Better than Aldoron fighting Dragon Force Natsu itself. Also, Natsu consuming Viernes' golden flames was the edge to him winning the fight.

I also am glad that this time a Dragon God's defeat was at their full power and not nerfed. Natsu only needed buffs and used Viernes' power against him.

Also people complain that the Dragon God got defeated easily. More like Natsu got stronger beforehand.

Natsu needed Etherion to eat and enter Dragon Force to beat Jellal because without it he was going to lose. Jellal was known to be stronger than Jura as shown he was going to win, but was robbed of a victory thanks to Ultear. Plus Jellal easily one-shot Base Neinhart, the reason he was hit because he was tanking a hit aimed at Kagura, and also he went up against August who was truly beaten when he saw Mavis. He did survive two attacks from Acnologia well, one attack in human form and his Dragon form squeezing Jellal. Also Jellal with using Orion one shotted God Serena then Jellal tore right through him.

Now? Okay Natsu, Laxus and Erza gotten higher than Jellal, but Jellal is still a highly powerful character.

Natsu finally gotten to where he managed to beaten a Dragon God at their full power, and its pretty awesome, since we are seeing these guys get stronger but also develop their abilities.

Though sadly Gray seems to be lacking in some ways...maybe he might get a good showing in his later fights?

Natsu needed Etherion to eat and enter Dragon Force to beat Jellal because without it he was going to lose. Jellal was known to be stronger than Jura as shown he was going to win, but was robbed of a victory thanks to Ultear. Plus Jellal easily one-shot Base Neinhart, the reason he was hit because he was tanking a hit aimed at Kagura, and also he went up against August who was truly beaten when he saw Mavis. He did survive two attacks from Acnologia well, one attack in human form and his Dragon form squeezing Jellal. Also Jellal with using Orion one shotted God Serena then Jellal tore right through him.
All these things are just ok... Nothing Top Tier...

Mashima said that he is only halfway or probably 100 Years Quest might not end anytime soon yet.

I wonder if there is gonna be a hidden Dragon or something else that will contribute to the Sun element from the 7 luminaries before we get into Ignia.

I had come up with a theory that if Ignia is the blood related son of Igneel, who is the mother dragon? Considering that Ignia has a sun tattoo on his chest, could the Sun element be related to the mother dragon that Natsu may potentially meet?

This is just a theory, no need to take it too heavily.

Mashima said that he is only halfway or probably 100 Years Quest might not end anytime soon yet.

I wonder if there is gonna be a hidden Dragon or something else that will contribute to the Sun element from the 7 luminaries before we get into Ignia.

I had come up with a theory that if Ignia is the blood related son of Igneel, who is the mother dragon? Considering that Ignia has a sun tattoo on his chest, could the Sun element be related to the mother dragon that Natsu may potentially meet?

This is just a theory, no need to take it too heavily.
True and plus we still haven't had Lucy find Aquarius again so she could summon her with the Celestial Key, also there is still unknown stuff about what Ignia and Selene's plans are.

Also there is Ankhseram, which who was the reason why Zeref was cursed, and would be pretty interesting to see his involvement if (Which I feel like its unlikely) he appears and may be a villain.

One shot from Natsu and acnologia dies

I think the current power system in the series has increased a lot compared to the final series, I don't think any final series characters other than zeref can cope against dg's.
Actually Acnologia can. Considering Mashima's statement, he should be higher than Zeref. And given that DG statement scales to Pre-SBT Acnologia.

I think people are overestimating the power creep. The level of the god tiers hasn’t really changed, it’s just that there are more high/top tiers now. We’re still dealing with Acnologia/Fairy Heart Zeref level threats here

Actually Acnologia can. Considering Mashima's statement, he should be higher than Zeref. And given that DG statement scales to Pre-SBT Acnologia.
I think people are overestimating the power creep. The level of the god tiers hasn’t really changed, it’s just that there are more high/top tiers now. We’re still dealing with Acnologia/Fairy Heart Zeref level threats here
No, no. I think that the level of the God layers is definitely more changed because if we look at the explanation of ignia, it says that the powers of all of us exceed acnologia.

So random dg > acnologia in terms of power

Mashima's explanation is completely wrong and self-contradictory that natsu's Seven Fire Dragon's King Form, which is a 7-person attack of natsu, has kicked natsu acnologia This power, however, is never infinite, the concept we call infinite is far from it. What would happen if zeref did this with infinite power? (I say stomps) I don't think acnologia can do anything against Zeref's attack with infinite magic power. If we say eating magic, this is a complete contradiction, why, for example, could it not eat natsu's attack, was the rate of attack too high, and can acnologia absorb infinity? the answer will definitely be no.

If I need to give an additional answer to Mashima's explanation, it is Feat>Author Statement. If what the author says is wrong, it is not accepted as true. It is completely absurd to equate Zeref with Acnologia. There are things that we can hold Zeref superior to Acnologia even in base form. for example: death mp soul mp etc.and no matter what, we already know that acnologia cannot kill zeref, even if he completely destroys zeref's body, zeref will be defeated, so he will not be empty-handed against acnologia, so zeref will be the winner of this fight in the end, even on the sbt, I think that zeref will win from acnologia. Anyway, as I said, the author's word is definitely something contradictory, the author says acnologia is stronger, but in the 100 year quest ignia says that the powers of any dragon gods from us exceed the power of acnologia, which would be a contradiction in this situation. By the way, I do not agree that there was acnologia before sbt, I think that the dragon gods are aware of all the events in fairy tail.

No, no. I think that the level of the God layers is definitely more changed because if we look at the explanation of ignia, it says that the powers of all of us exceed acnologia.

So random dg > acnologia in terms of power

Mashima's explanation is completely wrong and self-contradictory that natsu's Seven Fire Dragon's King Form, which is a 7-person attack of natsu, has kicked natsu acnologia This power, however, is never infinite, the concept we call infinite is far from it. What would happen if zeref did this with infinite power? (I say stomps) I don't think acnologia can do anything against Zeref's attack with infinite magic power. If we say eating magic, this is a complete contradiction, why, for example, could it not eat natsu's attack, was the rate of attack too high, and can acnologia absorb infinity? the answer will definitely be no.

If I need to give an additional answer to Mashima's explanation, it is Feat>Author Statement. If what the author says is wrong, it is not accepted as true. It is completely absurd to equate Zeref with Acnologia. There are things that we can hold Zeref superior to Acnologia even in base form. for example: death mp soul mp etc.and no matter what, we already know that acnologia cannot kill zeref, even if he completely destroys zeref's body, zeref will be defeated, so he will not be empty-handed against acnologia, so zeref will be the winner of this fight in the end, even on the sbt, I think that zeref will win from acnologia. Anyway, as I said, the author's word is definitely something contradictory, the author says acnologia is stronger, but in the 100 year quest ignia says that the powers of any dragon gods from us exceed the power of acnologia, which would be a contradiction in this situation. By the way, I do not agree that there was acnologia before sbt, I think that the dragon gods are aware of all the events in fairy tail.
Actually no, I'm pretty sure Elefseria's statement was scaled to Pre-SBT form. He didn't even know that Natsu killed Acnologia. Or even some of the new stuff in the series. I'm new here, but I think that's how it works on this wiki, too. You should take a look at the characters' profiles.

This basically boils down to ignoring every narrative statement and implication to push the agenda that Zeref is the strongest rather than Acnologia

This basically boils down to ignoring every narrative statement and implication to push the agenda that Zeref is the strongest rather than Acnologia
I do not think that Acnologia is the strongest, I already favour zeref over it, and there is a contradiction in the author's statement, which is invalid for this reason, which is feat>author statement, and if there is a mistake in the author's statement, this allows us to accept the author's statement as invalid instead of refuting feat.

I do not think that Acnologia is the strongest, I already favour zeref over it, and there is a contradiction in the author's statement, which is invalid for this reason, which is feat>author statement, and if there is a mistake in the author's statement, this allows us to accept the author's statement as invalid instead of refuting feat.
Exactly what I’m saying. Ignoring the narrative to push the idea of Zeref being the strongest over Acnologia. Not to mention how your proof isn’t even that good, given that Fairy Heart Zeref is only a rival to Pre-SBT Dragon Acnologia going by statements from August and the like.

Zeref also doesn’t have infinite AP, he has an infinite supply of magic but that doesn’t mean he can output that all at once. As for Acnologia not being able to eat Natsu’s magic, it’s because dragons are naturally weak to Dragon Slayers. Zeref isn’t a Dragon Slayer. Then you have Ignia’s statement, which doesn’t hold up compared to Elefseria’s as Ignia is a more biased source and is naturally arrogant, hence why we take Elefseria’s over his. The Dragon Gods also have zero reason to be aware of Acnologia consuming the SBT.

So yeah, overall, every piece of argumentation you’ve brought doesn’t hold up at all. Zeref is far from the strongest in the verse.

I do not think that Zeref is the strongest in base when you compare Acnologia in base too, just like how FH Zeref is not the strongest when compared to ROT Acnologia as well. Acno can eat DS magic since DS magic can't work on Acno in the first place, it requires actual dragon or dragon physiology to harm him as Gildarts suggest, and Dragon Slayer magic don't make them dragons, just have the properties of dragons, Byro said they are neither Dragon nor human. only when they go Dragon Force which they transform into more dragon they could start harming him.

Exactly what I’m saying. Ignoring the narrative to push the idea of Zeref being the strongest over Acnologia. Not to mention how your proof isn’t even that good, given that Fairy Heart Zeref is only a rival to Pre-SBT Dragon Acnologia going by statements from August and the like.

Zeref also doesn’t have infinite AP, he has an infinite supply of magic but that doesn’t mean he can output that all at once. As for Acnologia not being able to eat Natsu’s magic, it’s because dragons are naturally weak to Dragon Slayers. Zeref isn’t a Dragon Slayer. Then you have Ignia’s statement, which doesn’t hold up compared to Elefseria’s as Ignia is a more biased source and is naturally arrogant, hence why we take Elefseria’s over his. The Dragon Gods also have zero reason to be aware of Acnologia consuming the SBT.

So yeah, overall, every piece of argumentation you’ve brought doesn’t hold up at all. Zeref is far from the strongest in the verse.
Oh why are these acnologia fans like this anyway I'll start explaining. Mashima's statement is insignificant because feat>author statement is something that contradicts the author statement, I hope you stop talking nonsense, fairy heart zeref's no statement is not something like my rival with acnologia before sbt, it is directly suprass, which is zeref's plan, neo If zeref had activated the eclipse, the entire timeline, including acnologia and even acnologia's memories, would have been reset and replaced by the new timeline, and zeref would have become the god of that timeline. Isn't it ridiculous to hold a god and an ordinary dragon? :D if you argue that acnologia is over 400 years old, what can a 14 year old acnologia do against zeref, at most he can lick his feet as a slave.

Zeref has infinite ap and that's why he has infinite source of magic, if you are the one who says that he can't extract all of them at once, prove it. I am sure that Zeref has infinite power output because if you don't know, let me tell you

1% of infinite is infinite, 0.1% is infinite, and you are the one who has to prove that zeref's magic power output is not in the percentile, not me.

It is not that he is weak against dragon slayers, there is such a thing as reaction difference, there is nothing he can do against zeref's anksheram, if you say igneel's conscience or something like that, I have already refuted it, but if you defend it, I will throw the debunking.

Ignia's statement is perfectly valid, and I see no reason why it should not be valid. If we say sbt, it is quite normal for these dragon gods to know whether acnologia absorbs sbt or not, because if you notice it, natsu or someone else also reacted normally instead of reacting to it in an extraordinary way When it comes to statements, whether it is the final series or 100 year quest, you are only trying to prevent acnologia from being dropped.

Oh, and you are the one who has to prove whether acnologia absorbed sbt or not, not me again.

In addition, I am now proving zeref>acnologia because why not.

The fairy heart is an infinite magic that controls all time and space; it is the most powerful magic that has no limits. The fairy heart is also the pinnacle of all magic. the space between times is magic, therefore zeref is superior to the space between times acnologia thinks that the space between times is a huge power, in fact it cannot control it zeref can easily control the infinite magical power that is superior to the space between times. zeref has full control of sbt and acnologia does not, therefore zeref is more powerful

Zeref also has mid godly, which means he can regenerate all parts of his body, including his soul. Acnologia cannot exceed this, so acnologia can never kill zeref, zeref wins because acnologia's stamina will run out after a while, and at the same time, there is nothing that acnologia can do against anksheram, one of zeref's haxes, even if it is said that acnologia can eat spells, it cannot be taken as a sufficient feat unless it eats anksheram, since acnologia is dead and zeref is reincarnated, acnologia will never be able to eat anksheram. In addition, if you say zeref may run out of stamina, zeref has vsb approved infinite stamina and will continue to work mid godly even if it runs out.

The author's saying that the strongest person of fairy tail is acnologia is only his own idea, even if his word makes it canon, it remains only a statement, there is no feat situation, and since feat>statement, this is considered invalid. There is nothing acnologia can do against anksherama, zeref defeats acnologia without difficulty.

In addition, when Acnologia absorbs the spell, her physical body cannot lift and breaks in two, but when Zeref absorbs this spell, his body does not break in two, which will be a proof that Zeref is physically stronger than Acnologia.

And as we know, in terms of capacity and magic power, magic power=ap=dura

I think the capacity is due to the fact that his physical body is not divided, I think we understand who is "the strongest".

And we know that even if acnologia decapitates zeref as much as he wants, acnologia can never kill zeref (no mid godly neg).

Now first of all, I personally don't think that acnologia can resist even Zeref's soul manipulation or any kind of erasure from existence, but that's enough for now.

The winner of this war will be zeref.

image.png

Oh why are these acnologia fans like this anyway I'll start explaining. Mashima's statement is insignificant because feat>author statement is something that contradicts the author statement, I hope you stop talking nonsense, fairy heart zeref's no statement is not something like my rival with acnologia before sbt, it is directly suprass, which is zeref's plan, neo If zeref had activated the eclipse, the entire timeline, including acnologia and even acnologia's memories, would have been reset and replaced by the new timeline, and zeref would have become the god of that timeline. Isn't it ridiculous to hold a god and an ordinary dragon? :D if you argue that acnologia is over 400 years old, what can a 14 year old acnologia do against zeref, at most he can lick his feet as a slave.

Zeref has infinite ap and that's why he has infinite source of magic, if you are the one who says that he can't extract all of them at once, prove it. I am sure that Zeref has infinite power output because if you don't know, let me tell you

1% of infinite is infinite, 0.1% is infinite, and you are the one who has to prove that zeref's magic power output is not in the percentile, not me.

It is not that he is weak against dragon slayers, there is such a thing as reaction difference, there is nothing he can do against zeref's anksheram, if you say igneel's conscience or something like that, I have already refuted it, but if you defend it, I will throw the debunking.

Ignia's statement is perfectly valid, and I see no reason why it should not be valid. If we say sbt, it is quite normal for these dragon gods to know whether acnologia absorbs sbt or not, because if you notice it, natsu or someone else also reacted normally instead of reacting to it in an extraordinary way When it comes to statements, whether it is the final series or 100 year quest, you are only trying to prevent acnologia from being dropped.

Oh, and you are the one who has to prove whether acnologia absorbed sbt or not, not me again.

In addition, I am now proving zeref>acnologia because why not.

The fairy heart is an infinite magic that controls all time and space; it is the most powerful magic that has no limits. The fairy heart is also the pinnacle of all magic. the space between times is magic, therefore zeref is superior to the space between times acnologia thinks that the space between times is a huge power, in fact it cannot control it zeref can easily control the infinite magical power that is superior to the space between times. zeref has full control of sbt and acnologia does not, therefore zeref is more powerful

Zeref also has mid godly, which means he can regenerate all parts of his body, including his soul. Acnologia cannot exceed this, so acnologia can never kill zeref, zeref wins because acnologia's stamina will run out after a while, and at the same time, there is nothing that acnologia can do against anksheram, one of zeref's haxes, even if it is said that acnologia can eat spells, it cannot be taken as a sufficient feat unless it eats anksheram, since acnologia is dead and zeref is reincarnated, acnologia will never be able to eat anksheram. In addition, if you say zeref may run out of stamina, zeref has vsb approved infinite stamina and will continue to work mid godly even if it runs out.

The author's saying that the strongest person of fairy tail is acnologia is only his own idea, even if his word makes it canon, it remains only a statement, there is no feat situation, and since feat>statement, this is considered invalid. There is nothing acnologia can do against anksherama, zeref defeats acnologia without difficulty.

In addition, when Acnologia absorbs the spell, her physical body cannot lift and breaks in two, but when Zeref absorbs this spell, his body does not break in two, which will be a proof that Zeref is physically stronger than Acnologia.

And as we know, in terms of capacity and magic power, magic power=ap=dura

I think the capacity is due to the fact that his physical body is not divided, I think we understand who is "the strongest".

And we know that even if acnologia decapitates zeref as much as he wants, acnologia can never kill zeref (no mid godly neg).

Now first of all, I personally don't think that acnologia can resist even Zeref's soul manipulation or any kind of erasure from existence, but that's enough for now.

The winner of this war will be zeref.

image.png

Tell me this is a joke.

If you debunk it, you'll see if it's a joke
I don't think we should have such discussions here. Obviously the forum is not even about Zeref or Acnologia. It's about 100 Year Quest. If you ask me, open a Versus Thread and talk about it there. Or you can open a CRT if you think that anything accepted on Wiki is wrong.

Back