• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Seeing Natsu in his base do all of that is crazy, the guy is pulling more Ws than ever.

Erza's Heaven Wheel is getting some Ws.

Now I need Jellal to get some awesome Ws...

They're not weak, Fairy Tail's just really strong... Which everyone always has a problem with
That's the gist of it. Black dragon knights lost to fairy tail? Frauds. Alchemists lost? Frauds. Reddit and YouTube fairy tail scaling is absolutely atrocious. I don't like it when Erza and Natsu destroy ppl and they downplay the opponent. Like no they're just broken.. People think Erza hasn't gotten stronger since spriggan arc and I'm just over it

Its an issue these days sadly on reddit or youtube they tend to downplay Fairy Tail.

Its just some characters are a lot stronger than their opponent doesn't mean they are frauds, since the Alchemists are actually very powerful (Their abilities are quite broken if you think about it) just that Erza and Natsu both have some things that are able to beat them. Much like how Jellal defeated God Serena or how Minerva was able to do what she did. A lot of characters got stronger its shame how people scale Fairy Tail these days.

God Serena just got unlucky when against Acnologia since Serena washed the Wizard Saints, and that one who fought Gildarts was not the actual one and was noted to be weaker. Then there is the actual one who became more powerful one who fought Jellal and lost.

Reminds me of the nonsense of people saying Ace can defeat Natsu...like come on Ace may have been a cool character but he aint beating Natsu.

But yeah Shonen Communities can be frustrating I seen this happen and it gets exhausting.

Chapter 151 Raws are out, Official Translations are out on K Manga for those like me who pay

Spoiler Scaling for the chapter
Well yeah, Base Natsu with no one else's magic but his own is definitely far stronger than Peak Suzaku and Georg now... Dude can react and keep up with a serious Full Power Dragon God and countered a serious physical strike from them... Meanwhile Georg and Suzaku couldn't even perceive a casual Dragon Selene and immediately got smushed by a casual slap
Damn Natsu is getting a glow up! This is pretty crazy that he would do this in his Base state.

Would say that Natsu is somewhat stronger than Georg at this point as he could momentarily hold off a DG paw and avoid it too.

Loved the new chapter... But others didn't. I dunno why people are always so surprised when a FT fight only lasts 3 chapters... The X784 days are over folks. This is how it's been for years now. So I'm alone in my enjoyment again 🤣.

Loved the new chapter... But others didn't. I dunno why people are always so surprised when a FT fight only lasts 3 chapters... The X784 days are over folks. This is how it's been for years now. So I'm alone in my enjoyment again 🤣.
Personally, I didn't like it very much, I think the war should not have been so short, we watched a one-sided superiority.

Back