• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

''ı guess the gods are really were angry at me and that's why they put this CURSE on me.'' Do you know what the curse means?
This is probably something said because it curses Zeref's fate. Calling it a curse is pretty ridiculous.
you don't even know the context in which the word magic is used in the zeref profile.
No exception to such a thing is stated anywhere. If you want, let's ask the person who makes my FT profiles here about this?

And if you think Acno's magic resistance is conflicting please open a crt to lower it, I'm talking based on the gives in the profiles

If the author said that Acnologia is above Zeref, then as the person who is illustrating and writing these characters, should have higher importance in these characters strength compared to our own personal opinions.
I also agree with Deceived here.

😭 Why are y'all ignoring the narrative. Narratively Zeref couldn't kill Acnologia. If he could just pop up and do it, it would of been easy. Irene would of instead brought Acnologia to Zeref with universe one.

Acnologia either resists his death shit or his magic attacks overpower it. Either basically says, Zeref ain't winning. Zeref lost to Natsu and Acnologia was confirmed to be the strongest character. 🗿
Zeref>Acnologia btw
Prove that Acnologia can withstand death resistance.

You talk as if Acnologia is undefeated :D?

Just because acnologia is said so by the author doesn't mean acnologia is really the strongest. feat > author statement.

Prove it has resistance with Anksheram, I'm curious + I can count many more wincons, I can only say this

Acnologia (midlogia) cannot yet overcome the middle divinity of Base Zeref.

Base zeref > acnologia lol

Feats don't supersede direct, continued statements made by the author. If the author said that Acnologia is above Zeref, then as the person who is illustrating and writing these characters, should have higher importance in these characters strength compared to our own personal opinions. We can have opinions on who would win in a fight, or who is ultimately stronger than another when we're left to our own interpretations of the series, when we are working upon similarly probable claims. But when the author himself is explicitly stating the strength of his characters, we have to accept them as fact.
Dude, in-universe feats are more important than the author's statement because the author says this in an interview outside the series, not in the series, so I don't know if this can actually even be taken as canon (maybe statement > that author statement) anyway, as I said, the events in the series are more important than the author's statement. example: anksheram, neoeclipse.

Feat > statement is pretty crazy in this context because Zeref doesn't have any feats that put him over Acnologia 😔. The only time feat > statement is if you can find an example of said statement being bs that's unexplainable. Zeref doesn't even have that luxury his only feat is being above August and Irene lol
Yeah there is no such thing as anksheram neo eclipse mid godly immo8 is there :D?. feat>statement because in the series we can provide zeref as superior to that and that would be a contradiction. Zeref's feat is to be superior to the universe, man...
The scenario would have been like this when Zeref was alive.

When Zeref activates the neo eclipse, he walks through the door and it's over.

Welcome to the new universe.

Acnologia (midlogia) cannot yet overcome the middle divinity of Base Zeref.
Btw I see this argument used quite a lot but even Zeref himself is afraid of Acnologia and says he can't defeat it
IMG_3554.jpg

Acno is a source of fear for humanity and even Zeref.

This is probably something said because it curses Zeref's fate. Calling it a curse is pretty ridiculous.

No exception to such a thing is stated anywhere. If you want, let's ask the person who makes my FT profiles here about this?

And if you think Acno's magic resistance is conflicting please open a crt to lower it, I'm talking based on the gives in the profiles

I also agree with Deceived here.
That's the curse, man, it's in the show, you can look anywhere you want, you can even look in the wiki.

I advise you to study it properly.

We're just talking here, that magic resistance thing is completely wrong and contradictory.
There is an attack with a magic power called fairy sphere and yes it works on acnologia, it's completely contradictory.
I don't think Acnologia is even resistant to magic.

Because there are so many contradictions in the series.

Btw I see this argument used quite a lot but even Zeref himself is afraid of Acnologia and says he can't defeat it
IMG_3554.jpg

Acno is a source of fear for humanity and even Zeref.
The reason why this base zeref got a fairy heart is because he wants to restart the universe. As soon as he gets the fairy heart, zeref becomes superior to the space-time of this universe.

Acnologia should be stronger than dragon gods first and then you can compare it with zeref :D

Feat > statement is pretty crazy in this context because Zeref doesn't have any feats that put him over Acnologia 😔. The only time feat > statement is if you can find an example of said statement being bs that's unexplainable. Zeref doesn't even have that luxury his only feat is being above August and Irene lol
There are many wincons that Zeref can be superior to Acnologia, I have already explained them a little while ago, go and read them and then comment.

The reason why this base zeref got a fairy heart is because he wants to restart the universe. As soon as he gets the fairy heart, zeref becomes superior to the space-time of this universe.

Acnologia should be stronger than dragon gods first and then you can compare it with zeref :D
?
What are you talking about, you don't put your eyes aside and read what Zeref said, as if to defend yourself

Well, here's the situation then.
Zeref himself says that he cannot defeat Acno, immortality cannot give him an advantage.
Author Mashima confirms this and says that Acno is the strongest person in the universe.
And some random people claim that Zeref can defeat Acno based on their own assumptions.
Hmm I guess Acno slaps Zeref.

?
What are you talking about, you don't put your eyes aside and read what Zeref said, as if to defend yourself

Well, here's the situation then.
Zeref himself says that he cannot defeat Acno, immortality cannot give him an advantage.
Author Mashima confirms this and says that Acno is the strongest person in the universe.
And some random people claim that Zeref can defeat Acno based on their own assumptions.
Hmm I guess Acno slaps Zeref.
Zeref himself doesn't say he can't defeat Acno. Zeref doesn't even enter a battle with Acnologia, he doesn't want Acnologia to come there because he wants to get the fairy heart.

Immortality is always an advantage if you have antifeat.

The author mashima contradicts, there are a lot of wincons in the universe that we can say zeref>.

It's interesting that we say Zeref > Acno and say wincons, but you couldn't tell anything. I mentioned a lot of wincons above, but you couldn't even give an answer.

Zeref slams

Which wiki are you talking about? In this wiki, this feature is "magic".
''black magic''

Chapter 532 page 10
I looked at what you posted, but I wrote a message about it above, but here is something he said just to get neo eclipse.

Look I love Jellal and Zeref (Jellal being my most fav Fairy Tail character ever) but I know and its obvious Acnologia is STRONGER than Zeref.

Zeref stated himself Acnologia will win against him, even other characters stated Acnologia is the most strongest and this added with the author statement that Acnologia is strongest in OG series.

Look I love Jellal and Zeref (Jellal being my most fav Fairy Tail character ever) but I know and its obvious Acnologia is STRONGER than Zeref.

Zeref stated himself Acnologia will win against him, even other characters stated Acnologia is the most strongest and this added with the author statement that Acnologia is strongest in OG series.
My friend, I have presented my evidence above and on the previous pages, I recommend you read it.

and feat > statement

I did though there is some slight things I want to mention

In chapter 522 Zeref mentions to Gray that he needs Mavis' power (Fairy Heart) in order to kill Acnologia and he even said in his base he would lose horribly to Acnologia.

Also to ask what about Natsu's scarf made up of Igneel's scales, and Zeref's curse didn't affect Natsu due to the scales absorbing the curse and not affecting Natsu. Also not only that but the curse wouldn't affect a dragon. Since Zeref's miasma was shown to be blocked by Natsu's scarf which was made of Igneel's scale, meaning Acnologia's stronger scales might have protected Acnologia. Due to Acnologia one shot Igneel.

Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 436, Pages 17-19 it stated where Zeref said Acnologia could rule the world with his power.

Also Natsu defeated Fairy Heart Zeref before fighting Acnologia (Post Neo Eclipse Gate) and struggled against him. Not only that but it took virtually everyone in the series to stop Acnologia by combining their magic and feelings into Natsu.

I recall Acnologia completely resisted the effects of the Space Between Time, which is stated to be a concept and also completely resisted the effects of the Space Between Time, which erases the existence of whatever is inside of it. Wouldn't that allow resistance to Zeref's Ankhseram Black Magic?

But then again I may be a dumbass.

''black magic''
You need to prove that black magic is layered

Also to ask what about Natsu's scarf made up of Igneel's scales, and Zeref's curse didn't affect Natsu due to the scales absorbing the curse and not affecting Natsu. Also not only that but the curse wouldn't affect a dragon. Since Zeref's miasma was shown to be blocked by Natsu's scarf which was made of Igneel's scale, meaning Acnologia's stronger scales might have protected Acnologia. Due to Acnologia one shot Igneel.
Oh yeah, that's good enough evidence for the magic resistance thing.

I did though there is some slight things I want to mention

In chapter 522 Zeref mentions to Gray that he needs Mavis' power (Fairy Heart) in order to kill Acnologia and he even said in his base he would lose horribly to Acnologia.

Fairy Tail Manga: Chapter 436, Pages 17-19 it stated where Zeref said Acnologia could rule the world with his power.

Also Natsu defeated Fairy Heart Zeref before fighting Acnologia (Post Neo Eclipse Gate) and struggled against him. Not only that but it took virtually everyone in the series to stop Acnologia by combining their magic and feelings into Natsu.

I recall Acnologia completely resisted the effects of the Space Between Time, which is stated to be a concept and also completely resisted the effects of the Space Between Time, which erases the existence of whatever is inside of it. Wouldn't that allow resistance to Zeref's Ankhseram Black Magic?

But then again I may be a dumbass.
Assuming that you have looked at what I said, I will answer everything you threw one by one.

No there is no gray in chapter 532, the only people who are in that chapter are zeref bluis and natsu.
This is not the meaning that is meant, there he says about acnologia (this is basic zeref) I am afraid of him, I could not defeat him even though I am immortal, but acnologia does not stand a chance against zeref's anksheram and he can never negate his mid godly anyway, anyway, this is a separate topic, I will talk about it later, as I said in a moment, your discourse is wrong in this part.

This is not the only case of Natsu's scarf. As we know, Zeref created Natsu and probably neutralized anksheram on him, and that scarf is not only something that igneel did, but Zeref also had an effect on it. There is no reason why this curse should not affect a dragon, for example, I think it will work on Irene. The point of view you are looking from igneel is wrong.

I looked at what you mentioned but we should already know that anyone with 5a ap can do it.

you are distorting the situation here, zeref acnologia is not saying that he can rule the world and you are stronger than me. Zeref can rule the whole timeline, which is more important, the timeline or the world?

I assume the reason natsu can defeat zeref is because of story protection and if I need to answer additionally, Zeref could have passed through that door and ended the war if he wanted to after he kicked natsu, but he didn't do that because Zeref wanted to die, I wrote something about it above. And the purpose of natsu's creation is to kill zeref anyway.

As for the sbt situation, again no, acnologia was erased from existence by falling into sbt, and acnologia does not have any e.e resistance.

In addition, this does not mean that it can resist anksheram, and there are many contradictions about acnologia's magic resistance, which I will answer.

I don't think Acnologia is even resistant to magic.

Because there are so many contradictions in the series.

and fairy sphere and I can count many more, there are many contradictions within the series, I can even say the jellal part.

Zeref wasn't even alive at the time. Zeref was the one who opened the SBT. And if Zeref had gone through the neo eclipse door with his plan. Fairy tail would have already been crushed under Zeref.

Zeref's master key also has a middle divinity, as we both know acnologia can't get through it, so acnologia can never kill zeref. But zeref can kill acnologia. And there is nothing acnologia can do against anksheram, one of zeref's haxes, even if it is said that acnologia can eat magic, it cannot be taken as a sufficient feat unless anksheram eats it and black magic = not magic.

Acnologia has no wincon against Zeref, if there was a battle between them Zeref would have won no diff according to vsb system.

Base Zeref will be enough for Acnologia.
I don't disagree with what you are saying I am saying that zeref will and can defeat acnologia.

It's not just neo eclipse, there are multiple wincons that zeref can provide to win against acnologia but acnologia doesn't even have one.

I just said one of them to mitch above

It doesn't matter if it is an author statement. feat > author statement is considered as
I guess I should have quoted them too.

And if I have to write one more explanation. Acnologia is a Zeref victim

You need to prove that black magic is layered
I don't think it has anything to do with this but the layer hmm... I think I can give you Mavis's case, but I don't need it for now, acnologia can't resist death manipulation. (If you say it's in the Vsb profile, you can prove to me that it can resist death manipulation from the profile in the resistances section, but there is no such thing because it has no resistance).

@zeinx
Why are you conflating zeref's immortality with his ability to beat Acnologia in a fight? When Acnologia has greater speed, strength and durability as well as magic resistance that has only been overcome by sheer quantity; quantity that Zeref doesn't possess.
hmmm

Dude, acnologia is just faster, but since the neo eclipse in zeref is an environmental destruction, you cannot get rid of it unless you are inf speed, after all, it needs to come out of an infinite timeline, which acnologia cannot, so I am not sure to give the speed issue to acnologia. Zeref is stronger, I think they are equal in terms of durability, but since we include things like mid godly immo8, for example, zeref can resist even if it eats a 3a level attack and can be defeated due to mid godly, anyway acnologia cannot do any of these, you cannot keep acnologia superior in hax, I can say this as follows.

Zeref VS Acnologia

Power: Zeref
Ap : Zeref
Durability : =
Resistance : Zeref
Speed : Zeref for the reasons I have explained.
Stamina : Zeref
Hax : Zeref>>>>>>>

Conc : 6-0 Zeref solos.

In addition, immortality is of great importance in battle because Acnologia will get tired, but zeref will not get tired, acnologia can hit as much as it wants, zeref will regenerate. We must also remember that Zeref's stamina is infinite, Zeref can attack endlessly and Acnologia will be defeated in the end, simple as that.

no anksheram has been called black art/curse many times in the series. it has nothing to do with what you are saying.

in the panels I posted, I proved that acno is not resistant to all magics. the only evidence that it is resistant is that gray's ice spell is said not to work on him

Back